It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Airforce One Tagged!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2006 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Check this out! Mark Ecko and some ninja-like accomplices sneak past all the military security and tag the engine of Airforce One.

Pretty embarassing that it was so easy. Someone's going to get in trouble.

See the video interview as well that tells why he did it.
www.stillfree.com...

SMR

posted on Apr, 19 2006 @ 01:41 PM
link   
I just watched this not 10min ago and was going to post it.You beat me!

I think this shows that there are still some changes that need to be made in the name of security in the US
If this guy can hop a fence and have time to write on a plane, we have issues with security.Personally though, I give the guy a

posted on Apr, 19 2006 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Someone posted this yesterday.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Mod Edit: Fixed Link

[edit on 19-4-2006 by WyrdeOne]

posted on Apr, 19 2006 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Doesn't surprise me that Air Force One was so easily reached even under so called heavily guarded. You can even fire an anti-tank missile from that range because they don't extend the perimeter security far out. Security is always laxed even after 9/11. Like that guy who fired the AK-47 assault rifle through the White House fence, or the guy who committed suicide crashing a small plane into the White House back in the late 90s, thats how vunerable our facilities and govt sites are. But no doubt somebody will get in trouble, most likely the person who oversees the security of the plane and base.

posted on Apr, 19 2006 @ 01:55 PM
link   
sorry guys but this is a fake if you read the disclaimer you will see that it is fake.

Here a small part of it:

"You, the viewer of the preceeding are hereby advised that the video does not depict a real event. It is intended for the sole, limited and express purpose of entertainment and to induce you, the viewer of the video, to think critically about freedom of expression and speech and the government's responses to the same."

[edit on 19-4-2006 by Fett Pinkus]

SMR

posted on Apr, 19 2006 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Looks legit to me.Good fake if it is.
This would just prove what can be done today with film.Seeing this faked makes you wonder if you would believe any Pentagon footage if released?

[edit on 19-4-2006 by SMR]

posted on Apr, 19 2006 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Please read the language set forth herein carefully as it may affect, inhibit, modify or otherwise influence the interests or perceptions of any end user (hereinafter "you" or "end user") viewing the preceeding video (also referred to herein and hereas as "The Still Free Video"). You, the viewer of the preceeding are hereby advised that the video does not depict a real event. It is intended for the sole, limited and express purpose of entertainment and to induce you, the viewer of the video, to think critically about freedom of expression and speech and the government's responses to the same. Therefore, and by reason of the foregoing, the producers, creators and distributors of this video hereby verily certify that the foregoing fictionalization and dramatization was not real. Furthermore, and without limitation now, since the beginning of time and without perpituity, the producers, creators and distributors of this video and anyone else who was involved in the making of this video assume no risks or liabilities stemming from or related to your ("the end user's") viewing of same and assume no liability for any damages that result directly or indirectly from mistakes, omissions, interruptions, deletions of files, viruses, errors, defects or any failures of performance, communications failures, theft, destruction or unauthorized access. Copying, duplication and distribution of this video is encouraged.

Too bad. I was about to make this guy my hero for the day.

posted on Apr, 19 2006 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Well that certainly does ruin any kind of credibility he was hoping to build with the "Why I Tagged Air Force One" video. The way I see it if you dont have the balls to actually do it you have no right using the faked crap as a platform even if it is to make people think critically.

posted on Apr, 19 2006 @ 03:54 PM
link   

The way I see it if you dont have the balls to actually do it you have no right using the faked crap as a platform even if it is to make people think critically.

Nice way to put it, however you have to understand if you tried that in real life you’re likely to loose your life. Is that worth two minutes of fame? One more thing, can someone tell me how this is suppose to make you think critically?

posted on Apr, 19 2006 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Still looks real to me. Perhaps he posted the disclaimer just to try to stay out of trouble? If it's fake, and he admits it, what's the purpose?

posted on Apr, 19 2006 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Perhaps he posted the disclaimer just to try to stay out of trouble?

Umm... that doesn't make any sense. If its real and he got away with it (which I doubt as you can’t get that close to AFO) than why would he post the video? The Feds would know it was him, and he still would get in trouble no matter how many disclaimers he put up. Also, the point of is to somehow make you think critically, although sadly for me its not working.

[edit on 19-4-2006 by WestPoint23]

posted on Apr, 19 2006 @ 04:44 PM
link   
wow..dis-info'ing yourselves...mhmm

posted on Apr, 20 2006 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by WestPoint23

Perhaps he posted the disclaimer just to try to stay out of trouble?

Umm... that doesn't make any sense. If its real and he got away with it (which I doubt as you can’t get that close to AFO) than why would he post the video? The Feds would know it was him, and he still would get in trouble no matter how many disclaimers he put up. Also, the point of is to somehow make you think critically, although sadly for me its not working.

[edit on 19-4-2006 by WestPoint23]

I know westpoint, I was just throwing it out there because I, like you, don't see how this is making a statement at all, or making me think critically. If he had actually done the tagging, that would be different, but this? Dunnot. Well, he is drawing attention to himself, that's something I guess.

posted on Apr, 20 2006 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Goddamn that is some funny stuff.

We do, however, advocate freedom of expression, graffiti

haha . . .

But where is the bit that goes "the following is fake"? I can't seem to find it.
If it is fake, it is incredably well done.

-----

And dammit! I went out looking for images of grounded 747's, got em all into photoshop, and it turns out that the engines are in fact low enough to do that! which I find surprising. They aren't even 2 metres off the ground.

posted on Apr, 20 2006 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fett Pinkus

"You, the viewer of the preceeding are hereby advised that the video does not depict a real event.

[edit on 19-4-2006 by Fett Pinkus]

you can find this under the link legal disclaimer

[edit on 20-4-2006 by Fett Pinkus]

[edit on 20-4-2006 by Fett Pinkus]

posted on Apr, 20 2006 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Fake fake fake.

Ive stood (well, sat in a truck) next to air force one while it was it Travis AFB. My stepfather gave me a midnight tour while he was stationed there.

There were heavily armed guards standing in a complete circle around the plane spaced about 10-15 feet apart. There was a few humvees as well. There was NO way you could have pulled off anything even sort of close to something like this, and you would probably die trying. Those guards looked like some pretty nasty dudes. Needless to say they didnt let us stay there for long.

Also, it was sitting all by itself surrounded by floodlights smack dab in the middle of the tarmack with nothing but ground a hundred yards (give or take
) in all directions.

And this was pre-9/11...

posted on Apr, 20 2006 @ 11:35 PM
link   
When AF1 comes into Hickam, we lose about 1/3rd of the parking ramp. The only planes allowed to park on that portion of the ramp are AF1, the backup, and the Press Plane. As was said, there are guards constantly arround it, the Secret Service has a dedicated landline in a car, by the nose of the plane, that goes to their backup.... There's no way he could have gotten close enough to do this.

As far as the engines, they CAN'T put them too high off the ground, or you'd have such an extreme angle on the wing it wouldn't be able to support them.

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 01:45 PM
link   
It looks like it is the end of the fun...
website is not up anymore...

looks like he got got...

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by LazarusTheLong
It looks like it is the end of the fun...
website is not up anymore...

looks like he got got...

Website is still up...

Still Free

Shattered OUT...

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 04:25 PM
link   
as real as your all caps name.

right on, brother. fight the power's that be.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join