It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

San Francisco Chronicle Says "Whole Country" Saw Plane Hit Pentagon!

page: 3
0
<< 1  2   >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2006 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by danwild6
I don't see how it has truly benefitted from it either Bush, Cheney or Rumesfeld and if your talking about oil, money man please these guys can make money alot easier than that.



Umm... Money isn't everything, and at their level, money means nothing other than to control the masses. Have you read about the Project for a New American Century? It's essentially a blueprint for the NWO. Essentially, their goal is to control the world by whatever means necessary.
www.newamericancentury.org...

The Project for the New American Century is a non-profit educational organization dedicated to a few fundamental propositions: that American leadership is good both for America and for the world; and that such leadership requires military strength, diplomatic energy and commitment to moral principle.
It doesn't need to be for profit when those running it have more money than GOD.



SMR

posted on Apr, 20 2006 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Im gonna have a field day with you danwild6



Yes we saw the planes hit the towers we've heard the people inside pleading for their lives. We've heard the screams of the flight attendent as she was tortured by the terrorists so they could gain access to the cockpit.

Im wondering first, why did you quote me on this in the first place? I said we saw the planes, then you seem to be almost arguing that? Then to only add in FALSE info about someone being tortured !?! TORTURED!?!
Please do show me this material. Are you sure you are not being the 'consiracy nut' here and wanting to hear what you want to hear? I have heard and seen everything available thus far and I hear no woman being tortured on a plane.


So you have to see an event to believe it occured. So your not one of those guys who believes we didn't land on the moon. Let me guess that was filmed in a studio. C'mon people conspiracy theories are for one group of people and one group of people alone the uneducated.

First off, in the event of the Pentagon, yes.I am being told this massive airliner hit it yet I see no evidence of it.Are YOU telling me that that is all you need? Man, I bet you get taken for granted everyday by people.

Second, I havent said anything about the moon, how can you tell me what I say about it? Yet another angle of those who want to make 'conspiracy theorists' look like idiots. When all else fails, try and make them look dumb by spewing out stupid stuff.

Thirdly, "conspiracy theories are for one group of people and one group of people alone the uneducated" Let me ask you about this little sentence you so believe to be true.There is a trial going on right now that involves a man who was said to be involved in the CONSPIRACY of 9/11
Let me show you how STUPID that sentence you wrote is...
Conspiracy Theory: A theory seeking to explain a disputed case or matter as a plot by a secret group or alliance rather than an individual or isolated act.
Well now, by that definition, that would mean you are saying the high court that is trying Zacarias Moussaoui are uneducated as they tried to find evidence and theories that lead to convict him!

I would go on but the way you type. it looks like you are one of those who wants to pick a fight and get members heated and get in trouble.I have seen your kind many times here and thank god they have been booted.
You can believe what you want, but if you have no material to add that supports YOUR THEORIES, then bug off and dont bother coming in here just to label members



posted on Apr, 20 2006 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by danwild6
So you have to see an event to believe it occured. So your not one of those guys who believes we didn't land on the moon. Let me guess that was filmed in a studio. C'mon people conspiracy theories are for one group of people and one group of people alone the uneducated.


Well, before we go into whio's educated and who isn't, in the second sentence in the above quote, "your" should be "you're," as in a contraction of "you are." The sentence is also a double negative and so the sentence that follows it makes no sense. "…[You're] not one of those guys who believes we didn't land on the moon," practically means the same thing as "You're one of those guys who believes we did land on the moon," but then in the next sentence you mock the idea that we didn't land on the moon. Also in that next sentence, it seems like there should be some kind of punctuation between "Let me guess," and "that was filmed in a studio." Maybe a colon or a period or something. The last sentence really lacks punctuation in two places, but maybe you can find those on your own.

Again, just thought I'd throw that out there, just so we're clear, before we go into who's educated on here and who isn't. Maybe we shouldn't be casting first stones? :-/


The people who are easily manipulated by someone with an agenda into believeing everyone else except the ones your listening too have an agenda. Why? So you can be made to serve a purpose yourself. That is go out and buy alot of books and watch alot of TV on how the government planned 9/11 or how the government is covering up the existance of extra-terrastrials. And make the media barons like Murdoch and Turner even richer.


Compare the amount of money being made from information and videos/documentaries that are mostly being marketed for free, to the amount of money flowing through the Pentagon after 9/11, or the money made by Halliburton with their no-bid contracts for projects in the Mid-East, or even the money Silverstein made from insurance when the Twin Towers collapsed. It's not even close dude. Following the money doesn't help your case here.



posted on Apr, 20 2006 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by SMR
Im wondering first, why did you quote me on this in the first place? I said we saw the planes, then you seem to be almost arguing that? Then to only add in FALSE info about someone being tortured !?! TORTURED!?!
Please do show me this material. Are you sure you are not being the 'consiracy nut' here and wanting to hear what you want to hear? I have heard and seen everything available thus far and I hear no woman being tortured on a plane.


From the information I have gathered from the cell phone calls of the people on the hijacked aircraft were that people had stab and even had their throat slit by the hijackers. Here's some info.

en.wikipedia.org...



Originally posted by SMR
First off, in the event of the Pentagon, yes.I am being told this massive airliner hit it yet I see no evidence of it.Are YOU telling me that that is all you need? Man, I bet you get taken for granted everyday by people.


Let me get this straight You see no evidence. Okay here are some questions for you.

What role did you play in the rescue, repair and subsequent investigations of what happened at the pentagon?

What are your qualifications in the field of disaster management as structural and aerospace engineering?

How did you come to formulate your current views?

As far as what I need I'll explain that clearly and slowly too you.

I need something more than bloggers and other online geeks who think they know all about the world all its goods and evils from what they've read online overheard in conversation at some college frat party listen to some guy with a beer in one hand and a joint in the other telling you how Bush blew up the towers so he could get his Star Wars missile defense system(doesn't make much sense does it)or some other garbage like that.

What I need my friend aren't theories. Its an explaination of why Bush can't keep a secret around the White House from being leaked to the media with in hours of it appearing in a White House memo of a confidential nature. And yet he's involved in this vast conspiracy to kill his own people in order to start a war not first in Iraq mind you but in the most worthless part of the planet Afghanistan. One thing you should be well aware of if you have studied any of the successful conspiracies in history(and yes their were a few)is that a prerequisite for success is that no more than a handful perhaps a few dozen conspirators may be involved directly or indirectly in such a plot.

Anymore than that and failure is assured. Why? Think about it my friend. How can you coordinate such a massive and it would have been a massive operation involving hundreds of people at least and not a word being leakedto the media or to the Democrats or to anybody who would have gained the world by foiling this plot.


Originally posted by SMR
In other words how do YOUnow anything that went on at the pentagon?


I watched the events unfold as did millions of other people around the planet. Was I there. No. But were you there? I formulate my opinions on how the world operates quite differently from you I would have to say.


Originally posted by SMR
Second, I havent said anything about the moon, how can you tell me what I say about it? Yet another angle of those who want to make 'conspiracy theorists' look like idiots. When all else fails, try and make them look dumb by spewing out stupid stuff.


I apologize if my statement offended you. I guess I must watch my tone around you from now on.


Originally posted by SMR
Thirdly, "conspiracy theories are for one group of people and one group of people alone the uneducated" Let me ask you about this little sentence you so believe to be true.There is a trial going on right now that involves a man who was said to be involved in the CONSPIRACY of 9/11
Let me show you how STUPID that sentence you wrote is...
Conspiracy Theory: A theory seeking to explain a disputed case or matter as a plot by a secret group or alliance rather than an individual or isolated act.
Well now, by that definition, that would mean you are saying the high court that is trying Zacarias Moussaoui are uneducated as they tried to find evidence and theories that lead to convict him!


Yes Zacarias Moussaoui is on trial for the conspiracy to take thousands of lives on Sept. 11, 2001. The plot was formulated in the mind of Muhammed Attah then given the spiritual support and financial backing of Osama Bin Laden and his Al Qaeda terrorist organization. He is on trial for possessing knowledge of the attack and doing nothing to prevent it.

As far as conspiracy my friend we are talking about two very different things. You are talking about some dystopic view of Govenment sanctioned genocide of its own people. And have shown nothing to prove it when by all the laws that govern our technologically advanced society it should be easily proven.

In reality you are correct my friend their was a conspiracy in the works that day and in the months before but it involved as I said before no more than two or three dozen conspirators.



posted on Apr, 20 2006 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by SMR


I need something more than bloggers and other online geeks who think they know all about the world all its goods and evils from what they've read online overheard in conversation at some college frat party listen to some guy with a beer in one hand and a joint in the other telling you how Bush blew up the towers so he could get his Star Wars missile defense system(doesn't make much sense does it)or some other garbage like that.

What I need my friend aren't theories. Its an explaination of why Bush can't keep a secret around the White House from being leaked to the media with in hours of it appearing in a White House memo of a confidential nature. And yet he's involved in this vast conspiracy to kill his own people in order to start a war not first in Iraq mind you but in the most worthless part of the planet Afghanistan. One thing you should be well aware of if you have studied any of the successful conspiracies in history(and yes their were a few)is that a prerequisite for success is that no more than a handful perhaps a few dozen conspirators may be involved directly or indirectly in such a plot.



So you're telling me that you think Georgie didn't just leak those on purpose to get his own means accomplished, because if not, he did a great job on those "mistakes". Second, Afghanistan is something that the Elite have been toying with for a while, and Iraq was definitely on the agenda. Why not take over the "most worthless part of the planet" to have a really close air base for us.. but I digress..

If you feel that this was done by Osama and this illustrious administration had nothing at all to do with it, then of course, that is absolutely your right. I just wish you would more closely study the more obvious facts that I believe would help you disprove your own beliefs.




posted on Apr, 20 2006 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by bsbray11
Well, before we go into whio's educated and who isn't, in the second sentence in the above quote, "your" should be "you're," as in a contraction of "you are."


bsb you may be able to give me a grammar lesson but you obviously need a spelling lesson. Just kidding I know it was probably a typo



Originally posted by bsbray11
Again, just thought I'd throw that out there, just so we're clear, before we go into who's educated on here and who isn't. Maybe we shouldn't be casting first stones? :-/


You're right bsbray(hope I got that right while I was reading your post I had this nasty flashback to my freshman year english class I didn't pay attention then either)I apologize for my ignorant and arrogant remark it was totally out of line.


Originally posted by bsbray11
Compare the amount of money being made from information and videos/documentaries that are mostly being marketed for free, to the amount of money flowing through the Pentagon after 9/11, or the money made by Halliburton with their no-bid contracts for projects in the Mid-East, or even the money Silverstein made from insurance when the Twin Towers collapsed. It's not even close dude. Following the money doesn't help your case here.


All of that proves what? That the rich get richer. C,mon man they didn't have to knock done the twin towers to do that. Look at it this way if your going for the oil in Iraq why take a detour through Afghanistan? And as far as Silverstein is concerned he's done alright but not as well as he would have liked. I digress I suppose we could go at it all day but we've developed our own opinions and we can tear down each others arguements until our fingers bleed.

So until next time.

news.bbc.co.uk...

news.bbc.co.uk...


SMR

posted on Apr, 20 2006 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Please learn to quote niteboy82, I didnt say that hahaha
But I know you meant danwild6


danwild6,
Perhaps you need to read some threads before anything.I my friend have posted many factual finds on 9/11
I know these threads are long and there are many, but really, I dont just pull things out of my ass and present them to the board as facts because I say so.
When you want to state what you believe to be true on this subject, you really need to back up claims with articles, images, names, ect... and most of us do that.Even Howard does this and is why I respect his posts.We may not get along it seems sometimes, but when he wants to throw a rebutle our way, he at least posts images, links and articles that he believes show truth.Be then fact or not, he does the effort.
You are the type that just rambles off that this happened this way and that and show us nothing.At this board, you will not be taken seriously no matter if what you say is fact or not.If you say that there is a woman being tortured on the plane and it can be heard in audio files, then you need to post that audio clip.Say, " oh well, I dont know where it is right now but...I heard it" that aint going to cut it.

Dont argue whether this member or that member is full of it, argue the evidence.Show why you believe this or that.

I dont mean to sound harsh, but too many members just go into a thread, any thread and say what they feel is right or wrong and give no material showing why.Like we should just take word for face value because they say so.

As for the quotes, I think you should read them again.You contradict yourself twice in them.

[edit on 20-4-2006 by SMR]



posted on Apr, 20 2006 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Danwild6 - you should read Twitchy's Signature. Here it is for you:



"Al-Qaida,(sic) literally 'the database,' (in Arabic) was originally the computer file of the thousands of Mujahideen who were recruited and trained with help from the CIA to defeat the Russians," admits former British Foreign Secretary Robin Cook


THIS is the *TRUTH* about "Al-Qaida" my friend! You see 9/11 WAS a Terrorist Attack! What we are trying to find out now is who are the Puppet Masters pulling the strings. It all seems to point to the
U.S. Government/Administration without a shadow of a doubt. Did you know that "DICK" Cheney was the *FIRST* person to go on TV after 9/11 & blame 9/11 on "Al-Qaida" and (the "former" CIA stooge)
Osama Bin Laden. What creates Terrorism -> Corruption! We have *PLENTY* of it here in thge U.S.!

P.S. If Iraq posed a Threat to the U.S. then I am the Easter Bunny!!! Iraq was a Threat to ISRAEL. Iran is a threat to ISRAEL. It is North Korea that can hit California with a Nuke - why does the Administrasion seem to be not too concerned with them?


[edit on 20-4-2006 by Seraphim_Serpente]

[edit on 20-4-2006 by Seraphim_Serpente]

[edit on 20-4-2006 by Seraphim_Serpente]



posted on Apr, 20 2006 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Dont argue whether this member or that member is full of it, argue the evidence.Show why you believe this or that.



This is so very true. I back SMR 100 percent. People nowadays on this forum would post stuff up like "They dont exist, that stuff is only for lunatics...... ", etc.

If your going to argue present something please provide something logical to demonstrate your reasoning. If not your just spitting out words and the argument from your part will be plain pointless.



posted on Apr, 20 2006 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by danwild6

Originally posted by bsbray11
Well, before we go into whio's educated and who isn't, in the second sentence in the above quote, "your" should be "you're," as in a contraction of "you are."


bsb you may be able to give me a grammar lesson but you obviously need a spelling lesson. Just kidding I know it was probably a typo


Yeah. And of course I hold off something like that until calling out your grammar.
That's why I don't usually say anything for grammar or spelling, not that it really bothers me anyway.



posted on Apr, 20 2006 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by SMR
danwild6,
Perhaps you need to read some threads before anything.I my friend have posted many factual finds on 9/11


Okay why don't you take your own advice and post a link then huh



Originally posted by SMR
I know these threads are long and there are many, but really, I dont just pull things out of my ass and present them to the board as facts because I say so.


Well come on then show me how great a conspiracy buff you are.


Originally posted by SMR
When you want to state what you believe to be true on this subject, you really need to back up claims with articles, images, names, ect... and most of us do that.


Duelly noted



Originally posted by SMR
Even Howard does this and is why I respect his posts.We may not get along it seems sometimes, but when he wants to throw a rebutle our way, he at least posts images, links and articles that he believes show truth.Be then fact or not, he does the effort.


I guess we should both take a page out of Howards book then.


Originally posted by SMR
You are the type that just rambles off that this happened this way and that and show us nothing.At this board, you will not be taken seriously no matter if what you say is fact or not.If you say that there is a woman being tortured on the plane and it can be heard in audio files, then you need to post that audio clip.Say, " oh well, I dont know where it is right now but...I heard it" that aint going to cut it.


And you my friend are a hypocrite you've just told me how to behave on this board like you own it. Oh and your not willing to follow your own advice. Come on SMR were's your indisputable evidence that it was anyone but Al Qaeda behind 9/11 again my friend please take your own advice post your links.


Originally posted by SMR
Dont argue whether this member or that member is full of it, argue the evidence.Show why you believe this or that.


You know you do seem to be repeating yourself. I've told you what I believe and why I believe from studying the history nations politics I'm sorry my friend alot of things in this world can't just be turned into a hyper link. But I'll comeback with some suggested reading for you.


Originally posted by SMR
I dont mean to sound harsh, but too many members just go into a thread, any thread and say what they feel is right or wrong and give no material showing why.Like we should just take word for face value because they say so.


Oh you mean like you've been doing here.


Originally posted bySMR
As for the quotes, I think you should read them again.You contradict yourself twice in them.


Okay why don't you enlighten me oh bearer of infinte ATS knowledge.


SMR

posted on Apr, 20 2006 @ 08:34 PM
link   
How old are you man?
I dont have to link you to anything.You need to do the searching.I already did the work, it's your turn now.Dont be lazy.
As for me being a hypocrite, whatever.Your not taking the point here.My reply was nothing about this topic really ( was sorta a thread cap to which I do apologize for to other members ) and was more a note to you on ways to get YOUR point across so people take what you are saying seriously.Just spouting off isnt going to do it.
Another thing, if Howard doesnt even back you up in these types of threads, then you aint got nothin
I think that might tell you something.....

I am finished with you danwild6.If you want to discuss this topic, then fine.But dont expect me to reply when all you do is say we are crazy and this happened because you say so.Show me some proof.And before you tell me to show you proof, again, find my posts.Im not going to do the work for you.

Good day



posted on Apr, 20 2006 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seraphim_Serpente
Danwild6 - you should read Twitchy's Signature. Here it is for you:




"Al-Qaida,(sic) literally 'the database,' (in Arabic) was originally the computer file of the thousands of Mujahideen who were recruited and trained with help from the CIA to defeat the Russians," admits former British Foreign Secretary Robin Cook


Well actually I believe the best translation for the term Al Qaeda means "the base" and you'll all see that I'm learning quickly.

Al Qa'ida (The Base)

More supporting links

Seraphim could you or twitchy post a link to were Robin Cook said that I've been looking all over and I can't find any such reference. I've Googled Robin Cook, Robin Cooked Al Qaeda admission and have come up empty handed.



posted on Apr, 20 2006 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by danwild6

Well actually I believe the best translation for the term Al Qaeda means "the base" and you'll all see that I'm learning quickly.


Or could that be 'database'? As per Twitchies sig...


Shortly before his untimely death, former British Foreign Secretary Robin Cook told the House of Commons that "Al Qaeda" is not really a terrorist group but a database of international mujaheddin and arms smugglers used by the CIA and Saudis to funnel guerrillas, arms, and money into Soviet-occupied Afghanistan.


thetruthseeker.co.uk...

[edit on 20/4/2006 by ANOK]



posted on Apr, 20 2006 @ 11:20 PM
link   
I saw a 757 hit the Pentagon???


Thats pretty funny.



posted on Apr, 22 2006 @ 05:00 PM
link   
This might be a bit redundant at this point - but for those who have not put 2 + 2 together yet - I am thinking that the 9/11 attack might have been the result of a *TREMENDOUS* case of "BlowBack" - the biggest one ever as a matter of fact. Seeing as we (a.k.a. the U.S.) are continuing to butt into the rest of the worlds affairs, another one is probably inevitable. At least we should be more ready for it this time around.

It is a Risky Business this "SPOOK" Spy stuff - but I guess it needs to be done none the less - there is a need for solid Intelligence in the end. All of this CIA stuff is very Hush, Hush - Top Secret & all - there is only one thing that puzzles me, one question I have - who Spies on the Spies & who Polices the Police?



new topics

top topics



 
0
<< 1  2   >>

log in

join