It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Bases On The Moon .

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by semperfortis
Decide for yourself, I have put it out there to listen too.

Sorry, did I miss something here? If you know someone who claims that some of the planets are inhabitable, then how can I find out about this, let alone decide? Baffled!

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darkmind

Originally posted by semperfortis
Decide for yourself, I have put it out there to listen too.

Sorry, did I miss something here? If you know someone who claims that some of the planets are inhabitable, then how can I find out about this, let alone decide? Baffled!

The claim is that the planets are "habitable"

The link is on my previous post to download the mp3 file

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by jra
Just so you know. Alternative 3 was an old april fools joke. It says so in the credits of the video.

I think that's not correct... You better read the book. Same tittle and the author is LESLIE WATKINS. Just run a search in internet and you'll find that book posted somewhere. After you read that you'll understand the why of that statement at the begining of the documentary.
You can also try to watch the documentary Alternative 3. Is in torrent or emule. There is also a interview with Bob Grodin. Combine the reading with the documentary itself and at the end my friend you're gonna have clearer ideas

[edit on 17-5-2006 by Telos]

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 09:48 PM
link   
All this controversy about Antarctica nazi's base. Have anybody heard about Admiral Byrd's Diary ?

And for all of you who are interested in more information about Alternative 3 movie and book here is the link: Alternative 3 the entire package

P.s. I don't know how is the quality of the footage. Is in ram format. My self I have a excellent copy of this documentary and I've already burned in dvd. Is a old movie but still very clean picture...
I want to add something more about the book. In internet circulates a alleged letter writen by the author Leslie Watkins through which he claimes that the book is fictious, based on fact but still fictious. Years back he showed up (paranet board if I'm not wrong) claiming that there was alot of presure toward him to make public claimes about his book as a hoax... Btw the name Bob Grodin is true? Was he a astronaut of one of the Apollo mission?

[edit on 17-5-2006 by Telos]

posted on May, 19 2006 @ 10:42 PM
link   
OK, Just read your post... Excellent read!!

Jim Marrs is on Coast to Coast coming up, he is big on the Nazi conspiracy. I'll keep you updated.

G

jra

posted on May, 20 2006 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Telos
I think that's not correct... You better read the book. Same tittle and the author is LESLIE WATKINS. Just run a search in internet and you'll find that book posted somewhere.

Yeah that's a fictional book based on the screenplay for the Alternative 3 tv broadcast. The author previously wrote suspense thriller novels.

You can also try to watch the documentary Alternative 3. Is in torrent or emule. There is also a interview with Bob Grodin. Combine the reading with the documentary itself and at the end my friend you're gonna have clearer ideas

There is no Apollo Astronaut named Bob Grodin. He's a fictional character. I've seen the tv broadcast, but it's been a number of years. I originally believed in Alternative 3 when I first came to this site way back in 2001/2002, but then I came to realize how silly it was.

Perhaps you should check out the following links:

en.wikipedia.org...

www.forteantimes.com...

posted on May, 20 2006 @ 06:42 PM
link   
You should have read my post better:

I want to add something more about the book. In internet circulates a alleged letter writen by the author Leslie Watkins through which he claimes that the book is fictious, based on fact but still fictious. Years back he showed up (paranet board if I'm not wrong) claiming that there was alot of presure toward him to make public claimes about his book as a hoax... Btw the name Bob Grodin is true? Was he a astronaut of one of the Apollo mission?

[edit on 20-5-2006 by Telos]

jra

posted on May, 20 2006 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Telos
I want to add something more about the book. In internet circulates a alleged letter writen by the author Leslie Watkins through which he claimes that the book is fictious, based on fact but still fictious. Years back he showed up (paranet board if I'm not wrong) claiming that there was alot of presure toward him to make public claimes about his book as a hoax...

Anyone can claim to be some one else on the internet. Was it proven 100% to be him?

Assuming the presure was from a Government. If they were so worried about people believing the book and presured the Author to claim it as a hoax. Why didn't the Government just prevent it from getting published in the first place? Same goes for the tv broadcast. If the Government has the power to abduct scientists and force them to go to the moon or Mars, surely they could have prevented the tv show broadcast and the book from being developed. Seeing as how they only had to presure the Author to claim it as a hoax. Surely it wouldn't have taken much more of an effort to prevent it from having been published at all.

Btw the name Bob Grodin is true? Was he a astronaut of one of the Apollo mission?

As I said before. He was not an astronaut of any of the Apollo missions.

posted on May, 27 2006 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Hi there

In regards with Antarctica and the bases downthere please look carefully
at the picture bottom right corner and zoom in (after you download it)
I had a surprise when I first saw the amount of city lights on a continent presumablly only populated by scientists .As you cann see somebody erased
most of the bright spots but you can easily see (or imagine ) how busy is there...
download picture from here :
rapidshare.de...

And for the final proof that something is fishy downthere please see the edited picture from Nasa website and notice how magically the city lights are gone here:

antwrp.gsfc.nasa.gov...

I Hope it will help

DeAdrianf

posted on May, 28 2006 @ 05:22 PM
link   
The links do not work...

I was looking forward to that too.

posted on May, 28 2006 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Yes I saw that and even the copy and paste does not work but the links are good
I can asure you of that .
Hmmm ...
Just open a new browser window and enter manually the addresses

DeAdrian

posted on May, 28 2006 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Ok it looks like i was missing a step in inserting the link process
here it goes :

original picture location Hi Resolution (zoom in bottom right corner)

edited picture from NASA web site (same picture)

Sorry about the mistake
I am new here

DeAdrian

posted on May, 28 2006 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Yeahh is pretty wierd. In the first pic you can see clearly the attempt to hide the light spots

and in the second picture (from NASA) you can see the brush out ...

[edit on 28-5-2006 by Telos]

posted on May, 29 2006 @ 03:15 AM
link   
Greetings all, i hope u r well.
WOW
This thread keeps getting better and better
I love it , those pics of the brushed out base are awsome.
Hmmmm this is all very interesting, does anyone know who this base belongs too??
I will do some research on this soon, and am currently seeking a research team for this topic, Anyone wishing to take part in the project should feel free to U2U me, i am sure it will be very interesting indeed.
Anyway guys and gals Keep up the good work and Great Posts

Omega

jra

posted on May, 29 2006 @ 05:29 AM
link   

This one above looks like the fake one. It looks like some one just scribbled a standard photoshop brush and painted over the land and added some lights to it. Very simple to do. It doesn't even look like a natural land formation. I can see the round shape of the brush used. Also, just look on any map of antarctica and you won't see any sort of bay like what is shown in the pic above.

Here's one i did in under 5 mins. It's not great, but it's just an example of how easy it is to do.

[edit on 29-5-2006 by jra]

posted on May, 29 2006 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Just want to congratulate Omega to bring here this subject, and for his passion on the theme, keep it going bro.

cya

i forget to compliment also all the other members in ats, this is my first post in here
i'm pleased to be with you, cya.

[edit on 29-5-2006 by Umbra Sideralis]

posted on May, 29 2006 @ 08:45 AM
link   
This book will complement the assumption...

Fingerprints of the Gods

posted on May, 29 2006 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Umbra Sideralis
Just want to congratulate Omega to bring here this subject, and for his passion on the theme, keep it going bro.

cya

i forget to compliment also all the other members in ats, this is my first post in here
i'm pleased to be with you, cya.

[edit on 29-5-2006 by Umbra Sideralis]

I would like to welcome you to ATS, this is indeed a great place where alot of great minds come together and i hope u enjoy your stay with us

Jra, that is indeed interesting i was wondering myself if that photo could have been doctered somehow , and the difference between your creation and the one before is very slim indeed, i understand what u said about it looking like the paintbrush circle and having lights cropped into it.
When i think about it, it seems a rather bizzare way to cover something up,

Keep it up,

Omega

PS, DONT forget about my research team i am putting together, This topic would be interesting indeed .

posted on May, 29 2006 @ 10:24 AM
link   

There are currently 82 stations, maintained by 27 countries. About half of them are permanently occupied. These scattered outposts at the end of the world (see map) provide bases for a wide range of research, from astronomy and climate sciences, to geology and marine biology. They are pretty much the only man-made structures in Antarctica — the Antarctic Treaty, first signed in 1959, ensures that the continent is used only for peaceful, non-military purposes, effectively reserving it for adventure, a little tourism, and a lot of science.
www.nature.com...

I don't know if any of those lights can be coordinated with this map, but the continent is not totally uninhabited. You can see each of them marked here........

www.geoscience.scar.org...

Depending on the time of year, many cruise ships travel the coast, and some hardy tourists and adventurers fly to the continent for exploration and mountaineering.

Statistics from the C.I.A. put the population at about 4,000 people during the summer months, and that drops to about a 1,000 people in the winter.

no indigenous inhabitants, but there are both permanent and summer-only staffed research stations
note: 26 nations, all signatory to the Antarctic Treaty, operate through their National Antarctic Program a number of seasonal-only (summer) and year-round research stations on the continent and its nearby islands south of 60 degrees south latitude (the region covered by the Antarctic Treaty); these stations' population of persons doing and supporting science or engaged in the management and protection of the Antarctic region varies from approximately 4,000 in summer to 1,000 in winter; in addition, approximately 1,000 personnel, including ship's crew and scientists doing onboard research, are present in the waters of the treaty region; peak summer (December-February) population - 3,822 total; Argentina 417, Australia 213, Brazil 40, Bulgaria 15, Chile 224, China 70, Ecuador 22, Finland 20, France 123, Germany 78, India 65, Italy 112, Japan 150, South Korea 60, NZ 85, Norway 44, Peru 28, Poland 40, Russia 429, South Africa 80, Spain 28, Sweden 20, Ukraine 24, UK 205, US 1,170, Uruguay 60 (2005-2006); winter (June-August) station population - 1,028 total; Argentina 176, Australia 62, Brazil 12, Chile 88, China 29, France 37, Germany 9, India 25, Italy 2, Japan 40, South Korea 15, NZ 10, Norway 7, Poland 12, Russia 148, South Africa 10, Ukraine 12, UK 37, US 288, Uruguay 9 (2005)
www.cia.gov...

I've tried Google Earth to try and see some of the bases but the resolution is too low. I tried finding something on NASA World Wind because the satelite data is a bit better, but still not good enough to spot any detail on the ground. I can understand this in some ways because an airstrip made on ice near huts covered in snow will just blend in with all the other white surroundings.

EDIT: Here's one more link with a list of links to each base.
www.newzeal.com...

[edit on 29/5/2006 by anxietydisorder]

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Greetings all i hope u r all well.

I have been dong a little bit of digging through this topic itself and what i have found is simply, in my mind anyway fascinating.

Ok well , in the year of 1947 Admiral Richard E Byrd led a mission to the Antarctic that consisted of 4,000 Millitary personell from countries such as The United States,Australia,Canada and Britain.
Also included in this mission were a vast ammount of high powered warships, i have listed the warships below .

Northwind Byrds very own command ship and Icebreaker.

Brownsen Navy Destroyer.

Pine Island Naval Catapult ship.

Phillipines Sea Naval Aircraft Carrier.

Sennet Submarine.

Yankee Naval Support ship.

Merrick Naval Support ship.

Canisted Navy Tanker.

Cacopan Navy Tanker.

Henderson Naval Destroyer.

Currituck Naval Floatplane.

Now what i find interesting here is that all these craft were from the United States which would mean that with all the countries combined there would be alot more seacraft which in turn would have a very high millitary power turnout indeed, So one of the questions that comes to my mind is Why send such a force to the Antarctic? well to be completelly honest i myself am not sure so i did abit more digging and found a very interesting piece that reads that in Antarctica The mission was called off due to heavy resistance from Nazi Flying Disks of the Vrill and Thull variety.

For those who are not sure on this i have noted info on these craft earlier on in the thread.

I found this interesting to say the least however what i found next was fascinating and set my mind spinning at the possibilities of the truth behind this thread.

On the 5th of March 1947 , the "El Mercurio" newspaper of Santiago Chile, had an article in it that had an interview with Richard Byrd himself and he stated that he was preparing the United States Of America for a defence specifically for flying craft.

More interestingly though was that he stated in the article that the defence was primarily against craft that could fly from the North to the South Poles at incredible speeds, Another thing that i found out about Admiral Byrd was that he previosly requested authorisation to build a base in the North pole.
Byrd repeated these statements to media representatives of the International News Service a short time later.

Byrd was said to be attending alot of press conferences at this time and when he returned to the United States he was hospitalised and told not to attend anymore confrences.

In March of 1955 Admiral Richard E Byrd was put in charge of a project called Operation Deepfreeze which involved some kind of exploration of the Antarctic and in the year of 1957 Admiral Byrd died, some say that he was murdered.

It was also reported at the time that the Nazi Flying Disks were said to have Swastikas or Iron Crosses on them much like the picture i have posted on page one of this thread.What is also strange is that in the 1960s in New York and New Jersey there have been UFO reports that state that the aliens involved spoke either English with a German accent or German with an English accent.

I have also read theories that state that Adolf Hitler did not die at the time he was supposedly said to in 1945, Some interesting facts i found about this were as follows.

In 1955 President Eisenhower of the United States said that "we have been unable to enearth one bit of tangible evidence regarding Hitlers death, some say he escaped from Berlin."

Another thing that i found particularily interesting is that President Trumen asked Stalin at the potsdamn conference in 1945 if Hitler was dead.
To this Stalin Simply replied that Hitlers corpse was not found by his soldiers who were stationed there at the time.

Some people might ask what the connection is between Germany and the USSR, well it is little known that during WW2 Stalin was responsible for the deaths of over
6 million jews now along with Hitler these numbers are very high indeed.

The operation that was first mention by the way was known as Operation Highjump.
And there will be a Tinwiki Entry on this project ASAP.

Untill then i would like to hear your thoughts on this and once again i would like to say that i value and respect all opinions , and that all viewpoints are welcomed here.
So on that note i look forward to your replies.

Many Thanks

Omega85

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join