It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Bases On The Moon .

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:
jra

posted on May, 8 2006 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Omega85
I am just wondering if even though it is reported that NASA hasnt got enough money to go to the moon just yet, If they really wanted to ,could they? I mean this is the US government of course and there have been more then a few reports of secret sources of money being put together or located.

They could totaly go whenever they want to... as soon as they get the money to design and build a new rocket and spacecraft to get them there that is. Once that's done, there is nothing to prevent them from going to the moon. As long as they can get the money to go there.

posted on May, 8 2006 @ 03:00 PM
link   
I have a good chunk of the Clementine data stored on one of my hard drives.
If anyone wants a picture of a particular region of the Moon, I'd be happy to post it in this thread.

Just name a location or crater you want an image of and I'll put it up.
The resolution is pretty good, and it can zoom down a lot further.

Just tell me where the spires are, or where you think there is a base, and I'll try to post the best res. pictures that I have or can get.

EDIT: can't spell

[edit on 8/5/2006 by anxietydisorder]

posted on May, 8 2006 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by masqua
There's always the possibility that the 'apparent' defeat of Germany was a screen. The Axis fell to the Allies, but suppose that the Nazi regime carried on in S. America and Antarctica. After the war, many German scientists wound up working for Uncle Sam and the Space program...but not all of them.

Question...are all the Nazis gone?

But why should the Germans go 'underground'? their purpose was to rule the world, not hide in an icecube. The Germans where after very high technology (for that era) that if they managed to realize, the world would speak German right now.

Mod Edit: Big Quote – Please Review This Link.

Compound quoting: If you quote someone quoting someone, this will result in a penalty.

[edit on 17-5-2006 by AgentSmith]

posted on May, 8 2006 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Who sais they didnt have this high technology in the fist place?
I think its possible that they predicted there fall in the war and so they took there base of operations somewhere else.

Quote the post immediately before yours: This doesn't make much sense, but if you must quote the post before yours, please quote just a small portion.

Quoting an entire post: Size doesn't matter unless the post is already small, less than 3 sentences. You will receive a warning if you quote an entire post that exceeds four or more sentences.

posted on May, 8 2006 @ 06:28 PM
link   
They are not on the Moon, and they are not hiding in some base in Antarctica.
They lost the war over 60 years ago and people are still acting like 4 year olds that claim a monster is under the bed.
The only people that espouse Nazi ideology are ignorant bigots and misinformed youths.
Neither of these have the resources to maintain a base on the Moon.

The only inhabitants of Moon would have to be the major powers on Earth or an extraterrestrial race. Anything else is just a flight of fancy..........

posted on May, 9 2006 @ 03:24 PM
link   
AHHH However remember what the great philosopher said...

"All things must be considered before true enlightenment may be achieved."

posted on May, 9 2006 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Just an idea, in the same respects wouldn't the Nazis IF they did escape why would they colonize the moon? I mean we are on a hot bed of possible undiscovered base sites on our own planet! Sahara deserts/ S.American rain forests/ Deep down in many oceans. Many of these places are completely undiscovered by man fully, if they knew the was was going to be lost, why would a wacky idea as to going to the moon be thought of over something such as a rainforest in S.America?

posted on May, 9 2006 @ 03:58 PM
link   
I would just like to point out that the White Chinese Aliens who built the White Pyramids and left holographic Dropa Stones of their incredible journey were mostly responsible for building the first Hidden Moon Bases on the Dark Side, using advanced Vimana, as well as more crude Chemical Rockets. The Nazis stole this technology, but were unable to create the necessary Machine-Mind Links to make their Vril Saucers stable enough to with the "War." Only after God-Fearing Americans captured the technology were they able to refine the Machine-Mind Link using specially-trained Schoolchildren raised in an Atomic Environment by the Rockefellers. The Roswell Saucer crashed upon returning from a mission to find and reactivate a Hidden Alien Moon Base. With the aid of a large Tesla Trans- Dimensional Power Station constructed in 1957 in a Crater on the Dark Side, we have been able to make Peaceful Contact with the Annunaki from the Interstellar Planet Nibiru, who in turn paved the way for our Personnel Exchange with the Greys of Planet Serpo, who are helping us develop our Zero-Point Energy systems and Stargates.

But I could be wrong.

[edit on 9-5-2006 by Enkidu]

posted on May, 11 2006 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Do u have any proof of this??
interesting read none the less though.
i look forward to reading more of your posts.

Omega

Quote the post immediately before yours: This doesn't make much sense, but if you must quote the post before yours, please quote just a small portion.

Quoting an entire post: Size doesn't matter unless the post is already small, less than 3 sentences. You will receive a warning if you quote an entire post that exceeds four or more sentences.

posted on May, 11 2006 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Omega85
Do u have any proof of this??
interesting read none the less though.
i look forward to reading more of your posts.
Omega

Bach, I think he's pulling your chain a tad.
Interesting combination of theories there! And the sad thing is that some people will use it somewhere else probably...

posted on May, 12 2006 @ 03:51 AM
link   
As I scan the surface of the Moon with Worldwind I find little glitches in a few places.
All the Lunar images I post are from NASA's Clementine mission.

You can see the spot on the side of the crater.

At extreme zoom it's a strange patern of pixels.

I'm a bit curious about the lines in these two craters.

Closer image of above picture.

If someone could direct me to an area that they think something of interest is, I'll try to locate the feature, and post it.

posted on May, 12 2006 @ 04:11 AM
link   
Those are amazing pics anxietydisorder

To me they look almost like tunnels of some kind.
I think if NASA makes this software and they know of the subject we are talkin about all together in the thread, then i think they would purpously cover up data that they do not wish to be seen.

Dose anyone else have anythoughts about these pics??
once again great photos anxiety

Omega

posted on May, 12 2006 @ 04:45 AM
link   
Omega,
Did you happen to catch last nights "Coast to Coast AM" with George Norey?

The guest was John Lear the pilot and son of the inventor and business man. He was really into a lot of stuff on alien life on the moon.

If you missed it, I will try and dredge up some of it and post it for you.

Semper

posted on May, 12 2006 @ 05:35 AM
link   
There is more and I will get it soon.

Mod Edit: No Quote/Plagiarism – Please Review This Link.

MOD EDIT: Removed off site text posted without source.

posted on May, 12 2006 @ 05:37 AM
link   
Here is the link to the disclosure brief.

www.coasttocoastam.com...

posted on May, 12 2006 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Oh please...

www.coasttocoastam.com...

Since 1938 we've lost over 200 aircraft due to UFO hostilities and thousands of soldiers in all kinds of different actions with aliens. Since that time several hundred thousand civilians have disappeared with no trace. Several thousand of those were eliminated by us because of their chance encounters with the aliens which we could ill afford to have publicized. A slightly more frightening phenomena known as "human mutilations" have occurred on a regular basis and are similar to "cattle mutilations". In that the human or humans are taken from the street, so to speak, and returned to the same area about 45 minutes to an hour later with their rectums cored out, their genitals removed, eyes removed from their sockets, and completely drained of blood.

I mean I see people with missing rectums, eyeballs etc. I'm sure someone would notice such a thing!

We got something less than the technology we bargained for and found the abductions exceeded by a million fold than what we had naively agreed to.

a million fold?!?! hell, cover your eyes ppl!

These are 5 second slides of the 18 different alien species we are looking at. That one there is the most gruesome looking. The guards at one facility are carefully indoctrinated over several months being shown pictures similar to but not exactly like the alien. Only when he'd been acclimatized, so to speak, of the horrible looking beings are they allowed to stand in security positions. Before these acclimatizations were done, we had two guards die of a heart attack as the aliens came down the hallway unexpectedly.

Over active imagination i'm thinkin'.

Almost laughable!

MOD EDIT: Added source link

posted on May, 12 2006 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Where on earth did this infomation come from??
i sure would like to have a look at the site it came from.

many thanks

Omega

posted on May, 12 2006 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Your "moon" pictures are bunk. The "moon" you show with the bulge around the center is Iapetus (check my signature). That is not the Earth's moon, but a moon of Saturn which is believed to hold that ridge due to gravitational effects associated with being in such close proximity with the large body that is Saturn.

I do enjoy reading about a "good" conspiracy with a handful of dubious but interesting photos. This post does not embody that style. It's hokum. Nice try though.

posted on May, 12 2006 @ 10:58 AM
link   
There are a many naturally occurring formations on the Moon, just like there are on Earth, that appear artificial but are not. It's very easy to see these things as odd, since that's what our brains do, we look for variations and things that "stand out" in an environment we perceive as somewhat regular and similar to what we know is created by us, or some other living beings. So there are cracks that run through craters that look like "roads," and straight line fragments of the surface that appear to link together and create "ruins," and so on. The photographs are particularly difficult to interpret, since the contrast is enhanced to exaggerate subtle differences in albedo that you'd never even notice with your naked eye (which would dry up pretty quick on the Moon). What this all adds up to is that unless somebody is keeping the information from us (very difficult to prove) there are no secret bases on the Moon, or anywhere else in the solar system besides good old Earth. If such a thing existed, and was run by government forces, we'd probably notice the rockets hauling equipment and supplies up to it, if not the billions of missing dollars necessary to fund it.

* Misidentification of natural features
* Overenhancement of photos
* No supply rockets
* No budgetary support
* Not a peep from the tens of thousands of people who would know about it, if it existed
* No secret moon bases

posted on May, 12 2006 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Cause it looks like your talkin' to me...........

Originally posted by chaosrain
Your "moon" pictures are bunk. The "moon" you show with the bulge around the center is Iapetus (check my signature). That is not the Earth's moon, but a moon of Saturn It's hokum. Nice try though.

I'm sorry you've become so lost in the solar system.
I think I know what moon I'm posting, and that is indeed the Earth's moon.

I can tell the difference between two moons, though you don't seem able to. Oh well......

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join