It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Bases On The Moon .

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2006 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Thanks Omega
And YES YES I see the connection with such military aircraft as the F111. Almost a perfect Triangle.....

Could be that they are simply easing us into this technology because we "the public" could not handle it all at once..."Of course"

And isn't the shape of the craft only relevant in atmosphere? I mean in space it could be a cube (the borg) for all the difference it would make.

So the shape of the craft would not matter too much for moon landings, but any atmospheric work it would become crucial....Am I right??

posted on Apr, 30 2006 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by police_officer339
Thanks Omega
And YES YES I see the connection with such military aircraft as the F111. Almost a perfect Triangle.....

Could be that they are simply easing us into this technology because we "the public" could not handle it all at once..."Of course"

And isn't the shape of the craft only relevant in atmosphere? I mean in space it could be a cube (the borg) for all the difference it would make.

So the shape of the craft would not matter too much for moon landings, but any atmospheric work it would become crucial....Am I right??

Greetings police_officer339

I am not sure that we the public, will ever know the truth through official means about whats going on, both on the moon and the UFO related phenomenon.
I think that the shape and dynamics a space craft would be crucial to the purpouse
of the craft being in space itself.
eg:You wouldnt send a Car to repair an Ocean Liner in the middle of the Pacific Ocean.
OR
You wouldnt send the Lunar dropship to repair the international space station.
These are just my thoughts.
However i will say this police_officer339 , your last statement in the quoted post has opened up a whole new angle of perception for me towards this subject

and for this i thank you and appreciate it greatly.

I would also like to here your thoughts as well as everyone elses thoughts towards
this level of the subject in general and i would like to hear your responses towards the subject itself. I respect and value all of your opinions , and i look forward to your replies .

Many thanks

Omega85

[edit on 30-4-2006 by Omega85]

posted on Apr, 30 2006 @ 09:49 AM
link   
I think that this is one of the more fasinating threads on here.
Unlike some of the paranoid ramblings of other threads, this one has merit and makes us think. Even wonder at times.

Although I will admit that some of the other posts are very amusing

posted on Apr, 30 2006 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Quite an intersting post Omega.

The one point I would like to get your opinion on is why would the Nazis want to colonise the moon?? I mean they have all this superior technology, a firm and safe base.. why didnt they attack? I mean it's not as if the moon would have been bombed using WW2 technology. Why go into hiding when you have the upper hand?

As for Antarctica, again, I do not believe. Surely some knowledge of the existence of a base on Antarctica would be noticed. After all many other countries have bases on there, why would others keep it secret?

If any base was to become believeable, it would be the ocean floor IMO. I mean the majority of the ocean has gone un noticed.. infact in contrast with the moon I think the moon has been uncovered a great deal more. I have no research to suggest this, just my own opinion

posted on Apr, 30 2006 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Unlike some of the paranoid ramblings of other threads, this one has merit and makes us think. Even wonder at times.

Although I will admit that some of the other posts are very amusing

I am happy that you like this thread

It is a subject that causes much wonder indeed.
and i appreciate your civilty,
many thanks police_officer339

Omega

PS. How did u find the footage police officer??
i am curiouse as to what your analysis on this is .

posted on Apr, 30 2006 @ 11:22 AM
link   

I'm sorry. the 'paranoid ramblings' of other threads? I'm going to have to call you out on this one. Each and every one of the 'cases' presented here have been based on bepixeled images, artists concepts, tampered photographs, and bad, bad, bad science. From what I have read in the last five pages, you have searched the internet, muckling on to any theory about moon bases out there. You present them here while giving the minimum of input from yourself. At best, sir, your arguments for a moon base is speculative, and at worst, unsubstantiated.

If you wish to pursue your argument anymore, I suggest you change tack and come at it from another angle. Nobody will believe you if you try to prove that a moon base exists. What you should really try to do is prove that there is no such thing as hidden bases on the moon. Try to discredit your own sources, so you know that they are beyond assault. After all, Galileo did not take to ideas blindly, as so many do. He believed in the fundementals of gravity, yet, instead of announcing it, he proved to people that different weighted objects fell at the same acceleration. He didn't say that the Earth rotated around the sun, he proved that the sun didn't rotate around the Earth.

I'd like to warn you about where you are doing your 'research'. It seems, to me, that you are googling for ideas, and picking out the websites that, for better or worse, are held in complete faith that they have the proof of a moon base. Now, a few of my ideas:

Germany was on the verge of breaking through in jet propulsion. Had their research been a few years more advanced, we may be singing our praises to the Reichstag. Mein Gott!. The fact is, they were not quick enough to produce these "Wunderwaffe", and buckled under the encroaching forces of the allies. When they fell, every single engineer of import was naturalized by Russian, British, or American forces to assist their respective Defense efforts.

Thousands of pages were found on everything from the V2 rocket, Secret "Flying Wings" much like our B2, VTOL aircraft that looked very much like a flying propellor, second and third generation jet fighters. These were all in prototype or operational forms. Nothing was ever found about flying discs, much less the propulsion required (Hint: Jet engines just won't cut it) which were anything beyond the fanciful dreams of a lab assistant. It feels good to dream, but you need to wake up at some point

I have heard the story of how HAM radio operators intercepted a message about Neil Armstrong going off about aliens. This, of course, was censored by NASA. Where were the recordings that these HAM operators undoubtedly made of this historic moment? You know, the uncensored ones, received directly by the dishes in Australia, and transmitted across the world to Fort Lauderdale? I know I would want my own copy of the most important words man has ever said.

Helium-3, in it's mineable form, is not a Gas. It is imbedded in the upper layer of soil in the moon, deposited by solar wind over billions of years. This is not a situation which would require underground mines. Rather, it would require a massive strip mining of the surface, and massive factories to heat and remove the H3 from the regolith. This is on the terms of a million tons of lunar regolith to liberate 70 tons of H3 gas source

Source
Okay, can you point out to me somewhere on the back side of the moon where there is evidence of such surface mining? Wait, these aren't the best photos. Try
These
Source
Or look at these images, courtesy of Wikepedia.
en.wikipedia.org...:Moon_PIA00304.jpg
en.wikipedia.org...:Moon_PIA00303.jpg
Those are both of the far side of the moon. As a note, the vertical lines are very nicely gemoetrical artifacts from piecing together the photos of the 1999 Lunar Prospector mission. The off-color streaks around each impact crater is the ejecta from said impact.

I'm not trying to cut anyone down, or ruin their mood. Just trying to dispell some unscientific thinking and, as always, denying ignorance.

posted on Apr, 30 2006 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Knights
Quite an intersting post Omega.

The one point I would like to get your opinion on is why would the Nazis want to colonise the moon?? I mean they have all this superior technology, a firm and safe base.. why didnt they attack? I mean it's not as if the moon would have been bombed using WW2 technology. Why go into hiding when you have the upper hand?

As for Antarctica, again, I do not believe. Surely some knowledge of the existence of a base on Antarctica would be noticed. After all many other countries have bases on there, why would others keep it secret?

If any base was to become believeable, it would be the ocean floor IMO. I mean the majority of the ocean has gone un noticed.. infact in contrast with the moon I think the moon has been uncovered a great deal more. I have no research to suggest this, just my own opinion

Welcome to the thread Knights

In response to your first question , I am not completely accurate on this But
I believe a plausable reason the nazis went to the moon might have been because they knew that they were going to be defeated as early as the 40s.
it is possible that instead of just being defeated and destroyed, they might have wanted to relocate there base of operations somewhere else continuing the success of the Third Reich? i am not sure though, but lets face it Hitler was a fanatical man who was obbsessed with occult subjects and similar things so to me the idea does not seem totally dismisable.Also there are many things that connect the Moon,Saucers,Aliens and the Nazis together.I am still trying to get more facts on this
but i am convinced that there is something up there for sure, there is so much strange and unexplainable activity on and around the moon that it blows my mind.

There are no "bases" as i know them on Antarctica but i do know they have small
Research groups camped out there doing studies on the environment,Animals,Flora and Fauna and that sort of thing . It is the only thing they are allowed to be there for,
Research purpouses only.
As you probably know there are highly strict laws prohibiting the exploitation of Antarcticas resourses as well as any sort of economical building of any type taking place there.For what reason i am not completely sure allthough it comes to me that it is probably the only place that there has not been some kind of territory or other war over.I am still researching this subject.I have been doing some research on Antarctica itself and came across this

This is the Piri Reis Map. This map is strange to me because it was drawn in
1513 and shows Antarctica before it was covered in ice. I also find it strange that the map was drawn in the year 1513 BUT Antarctica wasnt officially discovered and recognised untill 1818. The map was found in 1919 apparently printed on Gazell skin.
Piri Reis was an Admiral of the Turkish fleet in the 16th century.
This map shows the west coast of Africa, The northen coast of Antarctica and the east coast of South America. It has also been proven by Geological scientists that the map is extraordinarily precise and accurate. It has also been proved that Queen Maud Land as it was called would have been ice free before 4000BC .
I found this absolutely amazing.
If anyone wished to get more detailed info on this map
Click here and you shall recieve it

In response to your last statement , the majority of Space is uncharted aswell.
I welcome your opinions with open arms and respect all viewpoints that are posted here. I hope you visit again

Many thanks
Omega85

posted on Apr, 30 2006 @ 12:57 PM
link   
DoctorFunk, I respect your opinions and veiws and the statements in your post are noted.
However we choose to do research however we feel, and we are tring to explore this subject from every angle. You do not know how we go about researching our information and as for your statement about there being nothing but information from other web pages in this thread and nothing from anyones own mouth , perhaps you should actually have a read of the thread yourself.And i dont understand how you can say our info is "Unscientific"? have you read the thread?I Respect everyones opinions and veiws but i (and i think those who participate in this thread) will not be told what we do and how we do things after we have actually done them and know how they were done
by someone who presumes that we google everything and states our research as
'research' as if to say that what we are doing is not research at all.
You say you are not trying to shoot anyone down or anything like that ?
Well then i would Respect peoples opinions,statements and veiwpoints and instead of insignificating there posts , try to understand where they are coming from and if your really that interested in it, ask for some sort of validation,proof or clarrification of what has been said or offer proof of your opinions and thoughts about subjects just like most people on ATS do. I look at everything i can and research everything i can about the subjects i am interested in as i like to look at other theories and work from there coming up with my own, or putting two and two together so to speak.
I appreciate your post and i thank you for pointing a few facts out . please feel free to visit again.

DENY IGNORANCE

Omega85

[edit on 30-4-2006 by Omega85]

posted on Apr, 30 2006 @ 01:35 PM
link   
I did in fact read through the enitre post. I stand by my fact that your presentations are full of holes, misrepresented, and ill-thought out. You've been compiling the work of other websites and authors, yes, but this isn't research per se. Research would be requestin imaging of the moon via FOIA, historic graphs of recordings, IL, RF readings of the moon, substatiation of reports. I'm sorry if I'm coming down hard on you, but BIG conspiracies require BIG substatiation.Compilation of iffy photos such as the Nazi UFO, and circumstantial, third witness, and speculative evidence that there is anything on the far side of the moon or that Nazis are hiding out in Antarctica.
There are obsessed Nazi hunters that find nazi party members hiding out in small Argentinian towns and bring them to trial. Yet, those skilled manhunters cannot follow the money trail required to supply a Nazi HQ/R&D/Military base in the most inhospitable place in the world.
Believe me, nobody would be as psyched to find out that aliens are chilling out on the far side of the moon as I am. compiling information which has been disseminated exhaustively in other places is just not.the.way.to.do.it. And I'll say it again, you are much too eager to find something. You must be ready to find nothing, and find nothing again and again before you are able to prove that something exists.

posted on Apr, 30 2006 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Omega,

I havent had the time to read everything, but congratulations for such a huge effort on your part

I plan on going thru the whole thing tomorrow. I hope this brings you much recognition

Thank You, DG

posted on Apr, 30 2006 @ 04:25 PM
link   
MAN!!!
Must be my name on here...

Everyone gets so emotional when I post even a complimentary posting..SHHHEESHH

Well Omega, I stand by your thought process and it stll fasinates me and I will continue to "google" to discover answers.

Lets try to remember that emotional responses to external stimuli deny any real discourse on any subject.

posted on Apr, 30 2006 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Greetings.

Thank you Dgtempe and police_officer , i appreciate your civilty

Police_officer dont worry about anything, we all have our own ways of research.
How would anyone.
know what sort of research we do or what research where in the process of doing? Anyway guys i just wanted to say thanks

Blessed Be

Omega85

PS.Whos to say im not compiling the verything that somepeople are saying where not ?

posted on Apr, 30 2006 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheGoodDoctorFunk
You must be ready to find nothing, and find nothing again and again before you are able to prove that something exists.

Why do you think we are RESEARCHING this so much??

posted on Apr, 30 2006 @ 08:38 PM
link   
video.google.com...

take a look at these videos. 5 parts. this talks about the nazis and thier plans with the moon. very interesting.

google video ufo secret space 1/5

posted on Apr, 30 2006 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Seems to me Mr John Lear is the expert on the moon area. He has a lot to share on the subject and one does not need to but a book, as Mr Lear has none published that I'm aware of at this point.

Dallas

posted on Apr, 30 2006 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Thanks for the vids and John Lear "ya'll.
Hope you let me get away with some SC slang on here..
I was called some neat names on another post because I'm living here now. Well that and I didn't believe one guy on here. poopoo
Of course they don't know I was a yankee most of my life.

This moon posting has me with my telescope out tonight....Just looking, but also wondering.

"What's out there?"

posted on May, 3 2006 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Greetings all , i hope you are well .
I have done a little digging and found out that there is a document that was somehow leaked out directly from the Majestic 12.
This document was apparently shown at a MUFON conference in 1989.MUFON are a group that studies ufology and other related subjects.
I found it a very interesting read allthough i must say that i cannot find proof that it is one hundred percent official.
The document itself states that after World War Two between the years of 1947 and 1952 , over sixteen extra terrestrial craft were found crashed or grounded around the globe.
It also states that over sixty five dead alien bodies were recovered along with one live specimen.These would have been obviously recovered by the government and transported to a facility.
While reading through this i found something that really stunned me .
One of the above crashes occured in March 1948 , the location was Hart Canion ,New Mexico.
It is written that this craft was roughly about one hundred feet in diameter and a vast number of bodies were found inside this craft, but the thing that i found interesting was that there were also extensive ammounts of human body parts and organs found inside this craft aswell.
Soon after a group of the USAs top scientific researchers were brought together by the government and linked to a project called "Project Sign" in 1947 and was later said that the codename for this project changed from Sign to "Project Grudge"
the change occured one year after Sign was acctivated.
Under Project Grudge it is said that Project Bluebook was made and that it consisted of a special group known as The Blue Team which later turned into The alpha Team
under a new group codenamed "Project pounce" it is said that the purpouse of the Alpha team was to intercept and recover downed alien craft and those that were inside. There were a group of charters made up specificaly to act as a buffer between the president and the infomation itself,The purpouse of this was that should an event take place where the president was asked about something like this he could quickly and believabely Deny Knowledge .About two years later MJ-12 was formed and the secretary of state at that time James Forrestal was said to become increasingly agitated at this whole state of affairs and secrecy , He himself believed that the public should know what is going on .
He himself went to the United Stated Congress and spoke to the leaders as well as the head of the opposition party about what was going on , The result of this was that he was soon after asked to resign by Truman himself.Since he was no longer part of Trumans party it is said that he suffered a mental breakdown and was admitted to Bethesda Naval Hospital.The truth is said to be that the government feared that he would talk again and on May 22 1949 , Agents of the CIA tied a sheet around his neck and fastend it at the other end then alledgedly threw Forrestal out the window of his hospital room, the sheet split and James Forrestal became the first victim of the coverup, plummeting to his death.
It later goes on to say that in 1951 the alien that was found alive in the roswell crash named EBE became ill and a botanist was called in after many failed attempts to try to figure out what was wrong with the et.The reason a botanist was called in was that EBEs biological system was chlorophil based (the same as a plant) and turned food into energy and excreted waste the same as a plant does.EBE died later in 1952 and a project called SIGMA was established to communicate with the aliens , it is said that as a show of good heart a call was broadcast into space asking for help ,despite the call being unanswered the call went on as a sign of good faith.
The main reason for SIGMA was to desipher alien code and language and try to come up with a dialog in order to communicate with the UFOs.
NOW this is what i found interestingThe NSA also played a secondary part in this and they were monitering all communications equipment worldwide for the purpouse of gaining intel both human and alien.Project SIGMA was succesfull.The NSA are said to comminicate with the Luna base and other secret space programs.Today the NSAs primary is still SIGMA but they also take part in other alien projects aswell.Later on bases such as Dreamland (the secret test flying base of alien craft) which is said to be NAVY opperated and needs a security classification of "Q" to gain entry to.It is said that even the president of the USA cannot gain access to it, ANDS-4 or The DarkSide Of The Moon was made as an alien base and to swap alien technology.Later Millions of dollars were funneled the MJ-12 to build undergound bases through direction of the millitary part of the white house and if the president asked anything he was told that they were building bunkers for him incase of war, therewere 75 Undrgrnd bases built consisting of alien bases,millitary bases and faciliies pomulgatedBy ALT2.

posted on May, 3 2006 @ 01:08 AM
link   
PREV POST CONTINUED
It is said that president Johnson used some of this funding to build paving and his own movie theatre on his ranch, he had no idea of its true purpouse.
The secret whitehouse underground construction fund was set up by President Eisenhower in 1957 under the disguise of ( presidentail emergency sites and maintenece and construction of them.)These "emergeny bunkers" are said to be litterally holes in the ground ,deep enough to withstand a nuclear blast and outfitted with state of the art communications equipment.To date there are more then 75 additional ones built around the US and the Atomic Energy commision is said to have funded another 25 to 30. Thats alot of underground alien,millitary and Alternative 2 facilities !.
Anyway the main thing about this that interested me is that it stated communications with the luna base and it also reported that there has never been a Rocket launch to the moon WITHOUT alien accompaniement.
It also sais that the moon base LUNA was seen and filmed by Apollo astronaughts and consistes of large towers domes and spires. as well as Silos and massive T shaped mining machines that left stitch like tracks .It is said that is a joint US,Russian and Alien base.It is also stated that the Apollo astronaughts were shaken by the whole ordeal and ordered to remain silent about it or face death.( They would not have been the first victims of the coverup.)
The money that was said to be used in building the Secret Underground Bases was apparently laundered through a very large system of drugs and other things it is said to be such a large web that it is untraceable.(If anyone could do something like this it would be the US government and the like)
This is apparently the reason JFK was assassinated, because he found out about bits of the truth about the drugs and so on, and told MJ-12 to resolve this problem or He himself would.therefor he was assassinated by the policing services controlled by this project .This whole thing is interesting because if true it authenticates all reports of these bases on the moon and
the thoughts about Alien Technology being traded.The document also sais that there are lots of people on the moon base hand picked from all around the globe.

I would like to hear your thoughts on this and i value your opinions greatly.

many thanks
Omega85

PS. The domument also states the the there are AURORA craft at Area51.
If you dont know what i am talking about please look at my prev posts and tell me your thoughts about this.To me this is very intriguing.

[edit on 3-5-2006 by Omega85]

posted on May, 5 2006 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Omega
I was raised around this one.
www.atomictourist.com...

No one in our area knew anything abou this growing up. I went there a couple of years ago and did a tour. Pretty cool.

Just goes to show you what the government can hide and for how long they can hide it.

Base on the Moon...possible? YES!!!

jra

posted on May, 5 2006 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Just goes to show you what the government can hide and for how long they can hide it.

Base on the Moon...possible? YES!!!

That is pretty neat. But I don't see how it relates to a moon base exactly. An underground bunker is pre stocked with food and supplies ahead of time and is not used till needed. Nor would anyone be living in it while it's not needed (perhaps the occasional inspection to make sure everything is working well). Unlike a moon base that would need regular and a constant resupply of food and all sorts of things. Rocket launches are somewhat hard to hide

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join