It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Bases On The Moon .

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Omega85
This is Neil Armstrong , if he was the first man on the moon then who took this picture??? Another strange thing that happend on the moon.

I respect and welcome all opinions and look forward to hearing what you have to say people.

Yours Faithfully
Omega85

Actually that's not Neil Armstrong, its Alan Bean - even your picture you posted says so

MOD EDIT: Removing the image from the quote.

[edit on 4/27/2006 by cmdrkeenkid]

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 06:41 PM
link   
You know, I always wondered about that too. I do believe they went to the Moon, but saw somehting that they were never to talk about back on Earth.

Did you see the debriefing pressconference? It was almost like they were looking at their toes, guilty of something. But what?

I believe the Shepard, Glenn and Armstrong very rarely gave interviews on what their exact experiences where on the Moon, and that to me has always been a mystery.

What if they did find proof of a civilization on the Moon and were forced into silence? Circumstancial evidence seems to point to that direction. (Cannot remember right now, but there is something pretty convincing on the net about this). Puzzling.

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by HardToGet
What if they did find proof of a civilization on the Moon and were forced into silence? Circumstancial evidence seems to point to that direction. (Cannot remember right now, but there is something pretty convincing on the net about this). Puzzling.

I look at the Moon fairly often through a really good telescope (254 mm diameter, 3048 mm focal length, f.14 refractor) and neither myself, coworkers, nor anyone else has ever seen any signs of civilization. Wouldn't we see lights when it is night time on the Moon much like lights on Earth can be seen from space?

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Top secret moon bases ... what do you think??

The only top secret moon bases are the ones the aliens have
on the dark side. There are no earth-human bases up there.
If there were, amaturs and college telescopes would be able
to pick something up.

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by MMP

Originally posted by cmdrkeenkid

Originally posted by MMP
I have always heard the far side of the moon called the dark side simply because we don't see that side. It seems like you have a beef with that?

Yes, because that is misleading. Deny Ignorance.

That's fair enough.

Omega85, it's obvious that you've barely read any of my posts. I did not say that you had a beef with anything, that comment was directed toward cmdrkeenkid which is why I quoted HIM! cmdrkeenkid, understood it - why didn't you? I have my guesses (like you barely read my post) but I'll let you defend yourself. Until you are willing to read other people's posts and engage in REAL discussion you're going to have a hard time earning a different tag. Good luck with the rest of your stay at ATS.

In response to this i am sorry , i DID read your post but obviously missread it or didnt understand it . i apologise .
And just so you know i DO read other peoples tags , how you can say that is beyond me ? but each to there own .
Also you that i read other peoples tags , its obviouse just by reading this thread? and if your implying that i dont engage in "REAL" Discussion as you put it then i suggest you yourself have a read around , AND what do u mean about a different tag??
I would like to know what you mean by this .

[edit on 27-4-2006 by Omega85]

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by timb3r

This is Neil Armstrong , if he was the first man on the moon then who took this picture??? Another strange thing that happend on the moon.

I respect and welcome all opinions and look forward to hearing what you have to say people.

Yours Faithfully
Omega85

Actually that's not Neil Armstrong, its Alan Bean - even your picture you posted says so

MOD EDIT: Removing the image from the quote.

[edit on 4/27/2006 by cmdrkeenkid]

I would like to thank you for pointing out who this is exactly i appreciate it .
but it still makes me wonder about the reflection.
once again thank you .

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by HardToGet

I look at the Moon fairly often through a really good telescope (254 mm diameter, 3048 mm focal length, f.14 refractor) and neither myself, coworkers, nor anyone else has ever seen any signs of civilization. Wouldn't we see lights when it is night time on the Moon much like lights on Earth can be seen from space?

Not if they were underground taking part in mining or something like that.
Also now that i think about it , if i wanted to hide my civilization i wouldnt put them where anyone could see them so easely .

Just a thought

Omega

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 08:11 PM
link   
hey all........
I have just read some things
and now my beliefe that the moon landings were real indeed are more positive
HOWEVER i do not doubt that there is a civilization up there at all and i will research this .
(READING EVERYTHING) keen .
Also your comment about the pic not being neil armstrong is true . and i am sorry .
it is however what i read on the website and i shall be more carefull in the future.
thank you for pointing it out .
ALso i would like to know what "TAG" i have?? i dont know what this means and his post about me never getting a different "TAG" is somewhat offending . like everyone thinks i am a dingbat or something? could you please explain this commanderkeenkid??i have found out a little bit about it but i would like to know a little more if u wouldnt mind .

Originally posted by MMP
you're going to have a hard time earning a different tag. Good luck with the rest of your stay at ATS.

If this is what you truly think MMP then i will say this , at least I have a chance of changing my tag .... just my opinion

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Well Omega, as for getting tagged, I get slammed plenty for standing up for what is right and true, so welcome to the club.
I think what you have posted is fascinating and intriguing.
I accept that anyone can make mistakes in the heat of posting, yet the basis of what you have presented is to me, strong and compelling.
Keep it coming.

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Great post. I've never seen that much info on this topic compiled in this manner.

I once spent an entire day searching for info on this topic. I was fascinated that anyone could believe that the moon landing was hoax, not to mention the other wild theories about German technology and bases on the moon. The only thing I found even close to being anything but the work of a crackpot or a well intentioned, misguided person was photographic evidence from Moon landings.

I have lots of experience as an amateur photographer and my wife is a professional. During our 15 years together we have amassed tens of thousand of photos and I've seen large numbers of anomolies in photos caused by everything from dust to internal reflections caused by bright lights being along the edge of a lenses effective field (The culprit in most ghost photos). Most statements I've seen about annomolies on Moon photo's, that are claimed to prove something, are the result of inexperience or out and out fraud. They are like UFO photo's as most can be debunked with just a glance. I am however very interested in these things and I'd like nothing more than to find an authentic one as I enjoy discovery as much as anyone. None of these photo's offer any proof of anything, unfortunately. I always open these threads hoping there will be something of merit. In fact one of the photo's I just looked at on one of your links is not even a photo.

The closest I've seen to anything based in reality was by someone who thought they had proof because the Moon shots show no stars. I won't insult anyones intelegence by explaining why that was wrong. It was actualy proof that the photo's might be real. For those that don't know; take a photo of someone standing in a brightly lit area with black sky and stars in the background.

[edit on 27-4-2006 by Blaine91555]

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 08:53 PM
link   

I look at the Moon fairly often through a really good telescope (254 mm diameter, 3048 mm focal length, f.14 refractor) and neither myself, coworkers, nor anyone else has ever seen any signs of civilization.

Dark side ofcourse. Plus I think it pertains to structures, manned or unmanned I do not know. But at least structures, and they are on the other side of the Moon.

Also, I believe Dr. Greer has two witnesses who testify about this on the Disclosure project DVD. Look for P2P Video: Bases on moon+disclosure. Or better still get the whole DVD, or wait, even better buy it if you can afford it...

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Greetings everyone .
i have just been looking around for mj12 docs relating to collonies on the moon and i found a page that is apparently an official MJ-12 document (or a direct copy)
Here is a piece from the document .

From the site www.alienresistance.org...

The "Official" Space Program was boosted by President Kennedy in his in inaugural address when he mandated that the United States put a man on the moon before the end of the decade. Although innocent in its conception this enabled those in charge to funnel vast amounts of money into black projects and conceal the REAL space program from the American people. A similar program in the Soviet Union served the same purpose. In face a joint alien, United States, and Soviet Union base already existed on the moon at the very moment Kennedy spoke the words. On May 22, 1962 a space probe landed on Mars and confirmed the existence of an environment which could support life. Not long afterward the construction of a colony on the planet Mars began in earnest. Today cities exist on Mars populated by specifically selected people from different cultures and occupations taken from all over the Earth. A public charade of antagonism between the Soviet Union and the United States has been maintained over all these years in order to fund projects in the name of National Defense when in fact we are the closest allies.

This is an interesting read and i wish for u all to take a look at it and then tell me what you think of it . i am open to all opinions .
Also i would like you to have a look at this quote from the site
First off though i have found out that the Moon was code named by the US government ADAM . The planet mars was also codenamed EVE and i have found out that the base on the Far side of the moon is also called LUNA , now if u would read this quote and then go to the link and read it i hope u will be as much in a state of wow as i was .
Ok here is the quote from www.geocities.com...

"The Moon base, Luna, was photographed by the Lunar Orbiter and filmed by the Apollo astronauts. Domes, spires, tall round structures which look like silos, huge T-shaped mining vehicles that left stitchlike tracks in the lunar surface, and extremely large as well as small alien craft appear in the official NASA photographs. It is a joint United States and Soviet base. THE SPACE PROGRAM IS A FARCE AND AN UNBELIEVABLE WASTE OF MONEY. ALTERNATIVE 3 IS A REALITY. IT IS NOT SCIENCE FICTION. "The Apollo astronauts were severely shaken by this experience, and their lives and subsequent statements reflect the depth of the revelation and the effect of the muzzle order which followed. They were ordered to remain silent or suffer the extreme penalty, death, which was termed an 'EXPEDIENCY.' One astronaut actually did talk to the British producers of the TV expose 'ALTERNATIVE 003.' It was aired on the documentary, NONFICTION program named 'SCIENCE REPORT,' confirming many of the allegations.

Incase your wondering before you visit the link the are three alternatives here is a description from the same site

"Alternative 1 was to use nuclear devices to blast holes in the stratosphere from which the heat and pollution could escape into space. They would then change the human cultures from that of exploitation into cultures of environmental protection. Of the three this was decided to be the least likely to succeed due to the inherent nature of man and the additional damage the nuclear explosions would themselves create. THE EXISTENCE OF A HOLE IN THE OZONE LAYER MAY INDICATE THAT ALTERNATIVE 1 MIGHT HAVE BEEN ATTEMPTED. THIS IS, HOWEVER, ONLY CONJECTURE.
"ALTERNATIVE 2 WAS TO BUILD A VAST NETWORK OF UNDERGROUND CITIES AND TUNNELS IN WHICH A SELECT REPRESENTATION OF ALL CULTURES AND OCCUPATIONS WOULD SURVIVE AND CARRY ON THE HUMAN RACE. THE REST OF HUMANITY WOULD BE LEFT TO FEND FOR THEMSELVES ON THE SURFACE OF THE PLANET. We know that these facilities have been built and are ready and waiting for the chosen few to be notified.
"Alternative 3 was to exploit the alien and conventional technology in order for a select few to leave the earth and establish colonies in outer space. I am not able to either confirm or deny the existence of 'batch consignments' of human slaves, which would be used for the manual labor as a part of the plan. The Moon, code-named ADAM, was the object of primary intrest, followed by the planet Mars, code-named EVE. I am now in possession of official NASA photographs of one of the moon bases. I believe that the Mars colony is also a reality.

This makes me wonder . How big is this? this thing must be massive .
Also if you remember in one of my earlier posts i was explaining one of the theoriesi found about what Dgtempes "never to return" Well the reason for this was that apparently we tried to bring Nuclear weapons to the moon . Now Look at alternative 1?

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
According to Art Bell, of Coast to Coast fame, and guests (I forget who) we were kicked off the moon years ago- and asked NEVER to go back.

Also, on the same show last night, a remote viewer (whose name escapes me but i will come up with it for you) said that he and his coleagues had "remote viewed" the moon many times, and its amazing what is up there.

You have come across a good story!
Good job!

DG

Could all this be connected with this from my prev post??

From www.aliendave.com...
Ever wonder why we haven't been back to the moon?

Its because we tried to take nuclear weapons there and "they" won't let us do that! We aren't allowed to return because of our intentions and wrong doing. We are considered a violent, unpredictable species and aren't allowed to take nuclear weapons into space.

To me sounds like Alternative 1 . maybie it is all connected .
anyway
let me know i would appreciate your thoughts

Omega

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by police_officer339
Well Omega, as for getting tagged, I get slammed plenty for standing up for what is right and true, so welcome to the club.
I think what you have posted is fascinating and intriguing.
I accept that anyone can make mistakes in the heat of posting, yet the basis of what you have presented is to me, strong and compelling.
Keep it coming.

Many thanks police_officer339. i appreciate your thoughts
i will keep it coming even though i might get shot down we wont ever know untill we see everything , or so are my thoughts anyway .
Once again
thank you .

Omega

jra

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Just so you know. Alternative 3 was an old april fools joke. It says so in the credits of the video.

posted on Apr, 28 2006 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by jra
Just so you know. Alternative 3 was an old april fools joke. It says so in the credits of the video.

An april fools joke??
I find it dissbelievable that this is accurate, Why would the makers of this vidio state Fiction, in a NON FICTION VIDIO??
I believe that there is a cover up over alternative 3 .
I have found this from the site www.geocities.com...

"The joint U.S. and Soviet leadership dismissed Alternative 1 BUT ORDERED WORK TO BEGIN ON ALTERNATIVES 2 AND 3 VIRTUALLY AT THE SAME TIME. In 1959 the Rand Corporation hosted a Deep Underground Construction Symposium. In the symposium report, machines are pictured and described WHICH COULD BORE A TUNNEL 45 FEET IN DIAMETER AT THE RATE OF 5 FEET PER HOUR IN 1959. IT ALSO DISPLAYS PICTURES OF HUGE TUNNELS AND UNDERGROUND VAULTS CONTAINING WHAT APPEAR TO BE COMPLEX FACILITIES AND POSSIBLY EVEN CITIES. IT APPEARS THAT THE PREVIOUS FIVE YEARS OF ALL- OUT UNDERGROUND CONSTRUCTION HAD MADE SIGNIFICANT PROGRESS BY THAT TIME.

Allthough the US and Soviet leadership dismissed Alternative 1 ,
This does not really mean that Alt 1 never took place , it could have been dismissed half way through .And we all know how Bush like his father likes OIL who sais that they would not like to get there hands on Helium 3? just a thought .
Could this be a link to the supposed "mines" and tunnel shaped structures that appear in the pics of my prev posts?? I would like to here your thoughts on this .

I think that i have found proof that alt 3 was NOT a april fools joke but a direct order to the makers of the films and shows to issue a formal denial .

Attemps were also make to neuter the television programme which first focused public attention on Alternative 3. Those attemps were partially successful. And, of course, after the programme was transmitted when there was that spontaneous explosion of anxiety Septre Television was forced to issue a formal denial. It had all been a hoax. That's what they were told to say. That's what they did say. Most people were then only too glad to be reassured. They wanted to be convinced that the programme had been devised as a joke, that it was merely an elaborate piece of escapist entertainment. It was more comfortable that way.

I also found part of a apollo 11 to NASA transmision this astounded me . take a look.

"Certain sources with their own VHF receiving facilities that by passed NASA broadcast outlets claim there was a portion of Earth Moon dialogue that was quickly cut off by the NASA monitoring staff." Binder added: "It was presumably when the two moon walkers, Aldrin and Armstrong, were making the round some distance from the LEM that Armstrong clutched Aldrin's arm excitedly and exclaimed 'What was it? What the hell was it? That's all I want to know.' " Then, according to Binder, there was this exchange:
MISSION CONTROL: What's there?...malgarble)...Mission Control calling Apollo 11...
APOLLO 11: These babies were huge, sir...enormous..Oh, God you wouldn't believe it!...I'm telling you there are other space-craft out there...lined up on the far side of the crater edge...they're on the Moon watching us...
NASA, understandably, has never confirmed Binder's story but Buzz Aldrin was soon complaining bitterly about the Agency having used him as a "traveling salesman." And two years after his Moon mission, following reported bouts of heavy drinking, he was admitted to hospital with "emotional depression."

This last 2 externals are from the site www.sacred-texts.com...
And i STRONGLY encourage everyone to have a read of it . It certainly had me on the edge of my seat all the way through . It is a long piece of writing but it is well worth the time and read .

I thank you for taking the time to read this post and i look forward to your opinions

Omega

[edit on 28-4-2006 by Omega85]

posted on Apr, 28 2006 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Great read Omega, I have printed it and intend to study it further when I have the time.

Wasn't there also a "small" story one time about a shuttle pilot reporting a "fast" moving object passing the shuttle. I remember it was in 1991 I believe. A base of operations on the moon would certainly account for the massive number of UFO sightings through the years. It would then make a more compelling arguement than intergalactic travel every week or so. (Gas price would kill them) LOL
Seriously though, if you were going to observe this 3rd rock from the sun, would you not establish a base of operations near here? And lets face it, if they can travel here, their technology is advanced enough to have effectively hidden from us until our technology gets to where we discover them.
GREAT THREAD

posted on Apr, 28 2006 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Hello Everyone.

First Post on ATS. I have been reading the boards for awhile now.

This topic has me very interested thanks to Omega85

HardToGet do you have a link to the debreifing video?

posted on Apr, 28 2006 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by police_officer339
Great read Omega, I have printed it and intend to study it further when I have the time.

Wasn't there also a "small" story one time about a shuttle pilot reporting a "fast" moving object passing the shuttle. I remember it was in 1991 I believe. A base of operations on the moon would certainly account for the massive number of UFO sightings through the years. It would then make a more compelling arguement than intergalactic travel every week or so. (Gas price would kill them) LOL
Seriously though, if you were going to observe this 3rd rock from the sun, would you not establish a base of operations near here? And lets face it, if they can travel here, their technology is advanced enough to have effectively hidden from us until our technology gets to where we discover them.
GREAT THREAD

I offer my thanks to you for your compliment police_officer339
and i have done a little bit of research for you .
I have found a vidio taken from inside the space shuttle discovery in september 1991.
The ufos are seen moving at incredible speed so u will have to watch closely but it is
very interesting footage , allthough it might take a while to load it is still worth a look.
Click here to see it
This footage is courtesy of www.qtm.net...

I have also found footage of a ufo drifting around the moon .

From the website www.qtm.net...

Film footage from Apollo16. A strange
saucer is captured on film while astronaut
John W. Young, is filming out the
window. .This footage, if it is authentic,
is quite amazing.

Ok this is the footage of the Moon UFO
Courtesy of the site www.qtm.net...

Well there you have it people . What do u make of it people??
The first vidio is pretty awsome but i couldnt veiw the second one because its an avi file and my media player wont play it
awww. anyway if anyone can tell me how to veiw the moon UFO vid i would appreciate it if you could do so .
For some more awsome space and UFO pics just go to the site these vids are courtesy of .

I would value your opinions on this and would appreciate any of your thuoghts .
many thanks and blessed be .

Omega

posted on Apr, 28 2006 @ 03:39 AM
link   

. also there are said to be thick clouds covering some of the moon .

I'm not sure where you heard this, but there are no clouds on the moon. It's too small to hold an atmosphere that would sustain clouds and there is nowhere near enough water, except in some of the craters on the poles where comets have (it has been postulated) deposited it.
As for the Nazi rockets that got to the moon... here are a few points.

1. No plans have ever been found for such rockets. The biggest German rocket was the A-4, better known as the V2, and that was a sub-orbital device that could be blindly aimed at large targets like London. Even then it was crude and nowhere near as sophisticated as something like a Titan or a Saturn rocket. The electronics were 1940's spec, so no computers. Plus the first prototypes kept blowing up in mid-flight in 1942-43, until they spotted the flaw in the debris. A larger version was planned - to get to New York, not the moon. Again, it would have been sub-orbital. Not enough range, power or velocity to get into space, let alone the moon.

2. A secret base in the Antarctic? Where for heavens sake? And above all how did they get it there? The South Atlantic was patrolled by British ships out of Simonstown and the Falklands. How would the raw materials for this base get transferred there, through this cordon of ships? Hell, how would they get through the North Atlantic? And where would the personnel come from? Construction workers and so on

3. Antarctica is not forbidden territory. It is protected by International treaty from exploitation. If you wanted to go there to look for Nazi bases you can. Just wrap up warm, it's bloody cold. And covered in ice. Not the best place for a secret base to launch rockets, which tend to be delicate flowers with a tendency to go boom if you aren't careful.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join