It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Bases On The Moon .

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 12:27 AM
link   
There is no "dark side" of the Moon. Unless you're Pink Floyd.

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Origanally posted by MMP - Even if it was the dark side of the Moon, some amateur scientist would pick up an RF signal, unusual emissions or something coming from an industrialized colony. Just because something can't be seen with the eyes doesn't mean it can't be seen at all.

There are ways of hiding things though.
Even what is on the dark side of the moon.
with the millitarys technology and NASAs they could hide a castle in the middle of the ocean and noone would be able to pick it up.
I thankk you for your post though and i hope to see u back again.
And as for your "this subject dosenot hold water " remark i respect that, but This is your opinion and not that of every member on ats . but i respect your opinion .
We here of ATS are here to find the truth, not be selfish and pigheaded about it . we are here to learn from one another and help each other find the truth not flame each other for there beliefs.
This is just a personal thought of mine not aimed at anyone but this is just what i believe ATS was established for , to find the truth and use each others ideas,thoughts and resources to do so. and for that i want to say a big thank you for helping me and helping each other in there search for knowledge .
The Truth is indeed out there and we need each other to find it .

Many thanks

Omega85

[edit on 27-4-2006 by Omega85]

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by cmdrkeenkid
There is no "dark side" of the Moon. Unless you're Pink Floyd.

The moon moves around the earth , but only one bit of it can be seen at once .
the moon rotates very very slowly as a matter of fact on earth day would equal one month on the moon . and so there IS a dark spot on the moon that is not visible from earth . it might be small but it is still there . also there are said to be thick clouds covering some of the moon .
I dont think that from earth the entire surface of the moon could be seen at any point in time in saying that i think that there are some area there that due to rotation , time etc we cannot see. i will do some research on this and post it when i have completed it .

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 01:02 AM
link   
No, we can only see the side that faces us. The other side gets light from the Sun on it for half of the Lunar day. There is simply a far side and a near side.

MMP

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Omega85
with the millitarys technology and NASAs they could hide a castle in the middle of the ocean and noone would be able to pick it up.

If you feel this way then you needed to post your thread in our Skunk Works forum here at ATS. You should ask a mod to move it.

I also didn't attack or flame you. I certainly do not need a "what is opinion and what is not" lecture from you. If you believe that I have attacked you then you do so in error.

Concerning my comment about this THEORY not holding water, it still doesn't and won't until you can compensate (with proof) for what I have put forth.

No, we can only see the side that faces us. The other side gets light from the Sun on it for half of the Lunar day. There is simply a far side and a near side.

I have always heard the far side of the moon called the dark side simply because we don't see that side. It seems like you have a beef with that?

[edit on 4/27/2006 by MMP]

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by MMP
I have always heard the far side of the moon called the dark side simply because we don't see that side. It seems like you have a beef with that?

Yes, because that is misleading. Deny Ignorance.

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 03:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by MMP

If you feel this way then you needed to post your thread in our Skunk Works forum here at ATS. You should ask a mod to move it.

I also didn't attack or flame you. I certainly do not need a "what is opinion and what is not" lecture from you. If you believe that I have attacked you then you do so in error.

Concerning my comment about this THEORY not holding water, it still doesn't and won't until you can compensate (with proof) for what I have put forth.

[edit on 4/27/2006 by MMP]

You missunderstand me MMP and i have no beef with anything? nor do i remember saying that i did?
Also i was making a general statement not an accusation? i just reviewed that thread
and i didnt mention your name at all in my statement about people flaming one another.as a matter of fact i told u i respected your opinion and that as well as the "holds no water " thing is the only things i said to you?? Nothing personal man, lighten up ?I even said that my statement was not aimed at anyone so for you to imply that i was attacking you in some way , im afraid it is You that do so in error and not me. And on that note i said i would do some more research on the subject .
And that is the purpouse also of this thread to gain infomation so that it "holds water" as you put it . I also said that i was researching this subject so that it may do this?

Commander keen kid , i apologise for my wrong naming of the far and near side of the moon i guess i couldnt think of any other way to put it .
But can you see all areas of the moon at any seperated time??
Also i thank you for pointing out those facts and yes i agree DENY IGNORANCE.

PS. i value your opinion MMP but i will not ask a mod to move anything unless there is reason to do so or they tell me that they have for certain reasons .

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Greeting people .
I have been doing some research and allthough i have no where near finished i have found an image that strikes me as somewhat fascinating .
This image is courtesy of www.think-aboutit.com...

This pic started my mind ticking over thinking "what the hell is that?"
Let me know what you think .

This is Neil Armstrong , if he was the first man on the moon then who took this picture??? Another strange thing that happend on the moon.

Tell me what you believe this object is i would value and respect all your opinions.
Could it be a et craft? or some kind of moonbase structure or vehicle? or something else entirely?

I respect and welcome all opinions and look forward to hearing what you have to say people.

Yours Faithfully
Omega85

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 06:38 AM
link   
O.M.G.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't believe anyone would be so stupid as to think this crap has any merit to it. (mod Edit).....how stupid do you have to be to believe this crap???? somebody got pretty bored in thier trailer this morning to come up with this. A moon base, right ...and the moon is made out of cheese. Not only is this stupid but you accually put up the wrong picture in your haste on the road to fame and stupidity. Go back to school!!!!

U2U sent

edited to remove cursing

[edit on 27-4-2006 by masqua]

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Cyrax,

Mind your manners around here please.

Omega, that's a great find! I heard about some kind of reflection off a helmet in the moon but never saw the picture. That's incredible

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 07:37 AM
link   
That reflection is positively fasinating!!
And until this started, I too thought there was a side of the moon that no one ever saw (dark side).
Yes please Omega, keep it coming. There is a lot more to this than any of us know.

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 07:45 AM
link   
cyraxx your opinion is noted and u r entitled to it however this is not the place to be if all you want to do is flame people and burn on them for there research , though thanks for the input..................
ANYWAY

Dgtempe I would like to thank you for your post

It is amazing isnt it? i wonder what it is ? do u have any idea?
And to think this is only a little bit of my research on this subject i look forward to yours and everyones responses when i am all done (how long that will be i dont know)
because i think my gf gets abit cranky when im online all night lol

But none the less i will continue my research and respect and honor the opinions and posts of others . once again thank you for you post Dgtempe

ATM i am locating that bit you told me about us being told never to return .
These results would be interesting and i would appreciate it if you could input info on what you have heared when i post it .... If you dont ming that is .......if u do mind thats fine also . I respect that .

Blessed Be

Omega85

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by police_officer339
That reflection is positively fasinating!!
And until this started, I too thought there was a side of the moon that no one ever saw (dark side).
Yes please Omega, keep it coming. There is a lot more to this than any of us know.

Many thanks my friend , and dont you worry i will keep it coming thats a fact

Thank you for you post i value it and respect it also .

Many thanks
Omega

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Greetings all
i hope you are all well.
i have just located these pictures that were simply astounding to me , It looks as if Something or Someone has made a trail across the surface . or perhaps dragged something? possibly materials to build something i am not sure, i would like to hear all your thoughts about this . Could they be tracks of somekind??
Pictures courtesy of www.think-aboutit.com...

If you look at this frame you can see these "tracks" but also you can notice some
sort of deep chasms , what could be the cause of the chasms??

This picture amazes me and intrigues me at the same time .
There seems to be some sort of object in it ,(the white shape , like some kind of craft or building) It is simply incredible and i can not explain it .

I will find more and show them to you they r truly mind boggling.
i look forward to your thoughts and opinions

Omega

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Hello my friends i hope you are all well .
I have found some more mind boggling pictures and some groovey links which i will show you .
Frames coutesy of www.think-aboutit.com...
This picture is truly a piece of art , really if i could frame it i would put it on my wall,
it is really truly wonderfull and at the same time it fills my mind with wonder .

It is trully beautifull in my opinion .

To be completely honest with you i have no idea what this might be .
it looks like some sort of crater but with tunnel like structures leading from it
and going to some sort of super structure or something like that. This is just a descriptive thought of mine and i am open to opinions on this as well as any other of this material that i have posted .

Djtempe i remember u saying that we were told not to return to the moon , i have found a possible reason for this .

From www.aliendave.com...
Ever wonder why we haven't been back to the moon?

Its because we tried to take nuclear weapons there and "they" won't let us do that! We aren't allowed to return because of our intentions and wrong doing. We are considered a violent, unpredictable species and aren't allowed to take nuclear weapons into space.

I am not sure about the specifics of this but i thought it would be worth posting
so Dgtempe could have a look and offer some of her amazing thoughts . I will be doing some more research on this particular above statement aswell .

I found out also that there is a type of fuel that is "supposedly " naturaly emmited from the moon. If This is true then it adds to the statement that the moon could be mined, therefor given that noone has been on the moon in ages there really could be a Group of people living in collonies on the moon . This "GAS" is said to have the name Helium 3. I am more fascinated now then i was ever before .
For those who wish to find out about this GAS Click here for more info
This is some infomation about the spouts of helium3 that were seen on the moon

From www.aliendave.com...

Something Strange on the Moon

There has been a great deal of controversy recently about a video clip that appears in the NOVA “To the Moon” documentary. This clip appears to show a dark stack of some kind on the edge of a crater emitting a jet of gas. It has been dismissed by astronomers as an artifact of the camera that NOVA used to zoom the original video footage of the moonrise, which was allegedly a still photograph artificially zoomed by NOVA. However, video experts say that this explanation is ridiculous. “Video zooms are done all the time, thousands of times a day. They don’t leave artifacts like this at all, ever,” was one comment we received from an expert. Another said, “this doesn’t look like an artificial zoom to me. This zoom is in-camera.” So, is the footage really a still that has been artificially zoomed, or did NOVA actually get full-motion video from NASA? NOVA and NASA will certainly never give straight answers to that question.
Current astronomical theories don’t allow for anybody being on the moon at all, let alone underground, so anything that explains this anomaly away, no matter how silly, must be the truth. But there might be a very good reason for somebody to want to mine the moon. This would be because it is a rich, easily accessed source of Helium 3. Our own scientists look to a future in which the moon’s Helium 3 will be an important fuel source…if it’s still there.

I have also seen documents relating to MJ-12 and the US Government dated a little while ago which i will find and post the link to them , i read these and they blew my mind but then my girlfriend nearly burnt my kitchen down and i had to get offline to help her ... Anyway i will locate them again and give u the infomation and the links .

I would like to veiw your thoughts and opinions and i will respect them all .
I will research more on this subject you have my word .
Untill then.
Blessed Be

Omega85

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 10:59 AM
link   

This is Neil Armstrong , if he was the first man on the moon then who took this picture???

You obviously don't even read your sources (and if you do, then not very well). That image even SAYS who it is, and it's NOT Neil Armstrong. Also, two people were sent to the Lunar surface with each landing, so the other person took the picture.

Also, 99.999...% of what Hoagland says is a lie. Please take a gander through this thread: An End To The Moon Conspiracy!

MMP

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by MMP

Yes, because that is misleading. Deny Ignorance.

That's fair enough.

Omega85, it's obvious that you've barely read any of my posts. I did not say that you had a beef with anything, that comment was directed toward cmdrkeenkid which is why I quoted HIM! cmdrkeenkid, understood it - why didn't you? I have my guesses (like you barely read my post) but I'll let you defend yourself. Until you are willing to read other people's posts and engage in REAL discussion you're going to have a hard time earning a different tag. Good luck with the rest of your stay at ATS.

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Omega is it true were resending man to the moon in the near future?

Also

When you undertake your moon research do you read the text printed next to the pictures?

jra

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 05:05 PM
link   

the moon rotates very very slowly as a matter of fact on earth day would equal one month on the moon.

I think it would be a little more correct to say 1 Lunar day equals 27 Earth days. But you had it more or less right.

and so there IS a dark spot on the moon that is not visible from earth . it might be small but it is still there.

As already stated, there is no dark side, just a far side. It gets as much light as the side that faces us.

also there are said to be thick clouds covering some of the moon.

Ummm... no. The moon has no atmosphere (well a very very very small one not really worth mentioning) thus no clouds.

I dont think that from earth the entire surface of the moon could be seen at any point in time in saying that i think that there are some area there that due to rotation , time etc we cannot see. i will do some research on this and post it when i have completed it .

You are correct, Only half of the moon can be seen. One side faces Earth at all times. We never see the far side of the moon (thus the reason for it being called the far side)

This pic started my mind ticking over thinking "what the hell is that?"
Let me know what you think.

I think it's a smuge of his visor. Insted of looking at crappy low res filtered images. You should look at the original high res. Here

This is Neil Armstrong , if he was the first man on the moon then who took this picture???

As stated by others, that is not Neil Armstrong. Armstrong was on Apollo 11, the photo you posted is from Apollo 12. And the Guy who took the photo is the guy who's reflecting in the visor.

I think you need to reread the Bad Astronmy webpage and check out the clavius webpage I posted previously, and read them carefully.

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Hi omega,not here to flame you or anything but i noticed a couple things about the evidence in your post.

To answer your question about how come you cant see any stars from the moon even though it has no gravity.The reflection from the sunlight hitting the surface of the moon makes it impossible to see any stars. The same goes for astronauts orbitng the earth,never see any stars in any of those vids/pics. A simple way to explain it would be the reason you cant see hardly and stars in a big city. The light from the city and darkness of the night sky are too contrasting. The human eye has difficulty focusing on the dark sky because of the bright city lights. Just like a camera lens cant focus on the bright outdoors while inside of a dark room.

From various tv specials/articles i've read and watched on the moon landing conspiracy,i have say that it's not a fake. A part of me wants to believe we didnt go,but the evidence just doesnt support that.Even the different shadows and light effects in moon pics have been scientifically debunked.For example a special on the national geographic channel did this very thing. I believe the name of the show was, "is it real? moon landing" or something of this sort,sorry for not having the exact title of the show.

I do applaud you for your diligence in research on this topic though.As for the nazi's,i say anything goes. They were so wrapped up in the occult,anything is possible with them.Even though nasa is technically a civillian organization,they are still influenced by the military.

The only reason nasa was formed was because the air force wanted to research and develop space weapons.Under treaties,its illegal for any country to have military weapons platforms in space. Sorry for the long post though,once i get started it's hard to stop typing.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join