It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Bases On The Moon .

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Omega85
In 1955 President Eisenhower of the United States said that "we have been unable to enearth one bit of tangible evidence regarding Hitlers death, some say he escaped from Berlin."
Another thing that i found particularily interesting is that President Trumen asked Stalin at the potsdamn conference in 1945 if Hitler was dead.
To this Stalin Simply replied that Hitlers corpse was not found by his soldiers who were stationed there at the time.
Some people might ask what the connection is between Germany and the USSR, well it is little known that during WW2 Stalin was responsible for the deaths of over
6 million jews now along with Hitler these numbers are very high indeed.

No, Stalin had nothing to do with the Holocaust. Yes, he was anti-semitic, but he was also paranoid about anyone. His one major bout of anti-semitism came with the so-called Doctors Plot of 1953.
As for Hitler, this has been gone into extensively. Stalin's comments were given at a time when a major Soviet investigation was going on. It concluded that he was dead, and his burnt remains were dug up from the garden of the Chancellery, where the twisted little runt had been buried. (I am not a fan of Hitler, as my invective possibly shows.) A seperate, independent, British investigation came to the same conclusion. He killed himself in Berlin.

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Darkmind
No, Stalin had nothing to do with the Holocaust. Yes, he was anti-semitic, but he was also paranoid about anyone. His one major bout of anti-semitism came with the so-called Doctors Plot of 1953.

First of all , i never said that Stalin Was involved with the holocaust but none the less , he did exterminate jewish people throughout the time of WWII.

As for Hitler, this has been gone into extensively. Stalin's comments were given at a time when a major Soviet investigation was going on. It concluded that he was dead, and his burnt remains were dug up from the garden of the Chancellery, where the twisted little runt had been buried. (I am not a fan of Hitler, as my invective possibly shows.) A seperate, independent, British investigation came to the same conclusion. He killed himself in Berlin.

Interesting, again i never said that i believe that he was not dead at the time however i would like to see some points about this myself. would u have any links?
I would appreciate it greatly.

Omega

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Greetings all i just wanted to tell u that the Deepfreeze and high jump specifics are now on tinwiki ,
Operation Deepfreeze

and

Operation Highjump

These are worth a read, most definatly

Omega

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Omega85 I think what you have written is a lot of effort but a lot of fun. I wonder if those pictures you show were actually the craters of some...sort of bomb!!!
And why is China showing such an interest in space exploration all of a sudden? Could they be teaming up with Nazis for world domination (and you do know in China the swastika is considered a sign of good luck) yes the Chinese think the Nazis will bring them good luck!!!
China is of course desperate for rare metals in order to form their booming economy. Could it be that the shooting stars I’ve been seeing recently are actually the Nazis dropping metal into China?
Oh well at least I know there's intelligent life out there. Every time I look at the moon I can imagine a giant swastika across its surface beaming good luck to China and spelling doom for Israel and its Western colonies.
Hail moon!!! Hail moon!!!
And you know what? If you watch it in the evening, it actually does rise. So maybe the Nazis are using some sort of magnetic device to make the moon symbolically rise, and at the same time cast its light away from equator where dark skinned people may live? (Trust me it’s just the sort of crazy thing them Nazis would do.
Wait a moment I need to get my grandpa back on his plane; he’ll show them, he’ll show them!! (Unless of cause the museum is low on stocks, or if he falls out his chair). Good luck with this successful thread (I hope no one working for the coming New World Order will ridicule it).

jra

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Liberal1984
And why is China showing such an interest in space exploration all of a sudden? Could they be teaming up with Nazis for world domination (and you do know in China the swastika is considered a sign of good luck) yes the Chinese think the Nazis will bring them good luck!!!

Many Countries have a big interest in space exploration. Why single out China? India and Brazil are also interested as well. Plus a bunch of other Countries besides those that are apart of the ESA.

I sure hope you arn't being serious about the swastika thing. You do know that it's an old holy symbol in Hinduism, Jainism and Buddhism. It has nothing to do with the Nazi's. Hitler did steal the use the that symbol and today here in the western world we see it as representing the Nazi's, but the symbol doesn't originate from the Nazi's. The Chinese defiantely do not believe the Nazi's will give them good luck, to believe so is pure ignorance.

Do you even know your WW2 history and what side China was on? Hint, it wasn't the same side as the Germans

China is of course desperate for rare metals in order to form their booming economy. Could it be that the shooting stars I’ve been seeing recently are actually the Nazis dropping metal into China?

Wow... where do I even start with that comment?

Oh well at least I know there's intelligent life out there. Every time I look at the moon I can imagine a giant swastika across its surface beaming good luck to China and spelling doom for Israel and its Western colonies.
Hail moon!!! Hail moon!!!

Again... wow...

And you know what? If you watch it in the evening, it actually does rise. So maybe the Nazis are using some sort of magnetic device to make the moon symbolically rise, and at the same time cast its light away from equator where dark skinned people may live? (Trust me it’s just the sort of crazy thing them Nazis would do.
Wait a moment I need to get my grandpa back on his plane; he’ll show them, he’ll show them!! (Unless of cause the museum is low on stocks, or if he falls out his chair). Good luck with this successful thread (I hope no one working for the coming New World Order will ridicule it).

Ok... this whole post was just a big joke right? (I really hope so!)

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 07:26 PM
link   
I believe he was unsuccessfully attempting to ridicule another members ideas.

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 10:54 PM
link   
I tried answering your U2U twice, but it still says your U2U is new?

Anyway, I would be honored to participate.

Thanks for asking, I'll start getting all of my information together.

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 11:56 PM
link   
greetings semperfortis,
yup i got them, did u get my reply?

Omega

[edit on 9/6/2006 by Omega85]

posted on Jun, 10 2006 @ 12:02 AM
link   
I did
And I am ready and waiting to get started

posted on Jun, 10 2006 @ 11:58 PM
link   
I'm posting here cause this came up in a search for Haunebu.
Perhaps they were in Roswell and Antarcica.
I'm doing my post of the day here as well:

The begining according to author Lyne in 'Pentagon Aliens":

From the moment that the electro-propulsive saucer's full potential became evident in the
early 1930s, forward to the present, rocket projects have been a cover for the "real thing", and
ironically, this sham was first actualized in 1937, at Los Alamos, New Mexico, based on stolen
Tesla technology, under the tutelage of Wernher von Braun. Hitler had appointed the Prussian
Illuminist as "Herr Doktor Professor of Research" and project leader to run his Vergeltungswaffen
("revenge weapon") center at Peenemunde, before his collaboration with the American rocket
pioneer, Dr. Robert Goddard, at his laboratory in Mescalero, New Mexico, and rocket test site at
Eden Valley, New Mexico.1 Afterward, von Braun would never allow the high priority ("p2",
"KT-p2") 'space travel' project to be too far away from his watchful eye. While collaborating with
Goddard at Mescalero, von Braun ran the Illuminati flying saucer project at Los Alamos called
"p2", between 1936 and 1938!2 He was given a leave of absence by Hitler for this espionage, and
was brought to America by the Smithsonian Institution, the Guggenheim Foundation, and the
American Rocket Society, who financed his work and paid for his trip!

So American investments started it off, developed till the end of WWII,
some went to Roswell NM and others to Antartica (see Operation High Jump
on the web) some are now triangles in UK and Europe.

Note disc of lightning at craft bottom where Tesla flat coil is located.
If you see tube type you will see beam of light at front and back both
downward and upward directed, perpendicular to motion of flight
and perpendicular to radial magnetic field of the pancake coil.

Well see videos at google and youtube.

Still looking for a rare Haunebu picture.

posted on Jun, 11 2006 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Greetings, welcome to the forum.
may i ask where u got this info from??
i am just curious as i am doing a project linked to this.
Project Highjump Is Also Available On Tinwiki, See Link In My Above Post

Omega

posted on Jun, 11 2006 @ 01:39 AM
link   
hi wellcome to ATS and OMEGA`s research threads --

BUT , some of the claims , at first blush seem counter intuitive , namely :

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne

ironically, this sham was first actualized in 1937, at Los Alamos, New Mexico, based on stolen
Tesla technology, under the tutelage of Wernher von Braun. Hitler had appointed the Prussian

los alamos ? IIRC there was nothing of significance @ losalamos prior to dec 1942

when the manhattan project selected the site it was to paraphrase " a remote boys school , perfect for our purpuse "

so it begs the question , what was @ los alamos in 1936 ?

von Braun ran the Illuminati flying saucer project at Los Alamos called
"p2", between 1936 and 1938!2 He was given a leave of absence by Hitler for this espionage, and
was brought to America by the Smithsonian Institution, the Guggenheim Foundation, and the

during the bulk of 1937 , von braum was at Peenemunde , i can state that with some certainty - and between 34 and 37 was working on various projects in germany , working for the german army ordnance coprs , collaberations with dornberger etc etc

i will have to check biogs and timelines -- but again i doubt there are sufficient gaps in von brauns schedule and commintiments in germany to allow these trips to USA

lastly -- i can place von braun in berlin during the 1936 olympics -- further reducying the window of opportunity for these " jaunts to america "

i would like some evidence that there was merit to these claims

appologies for being the big bad skeptic , but its a thankless task -- and someone has to do it

ps - OMEGA - i really am working on some constructive stuf , honest

posted on Jun, 11 2006 @ 11:34 AM
link   
I've been downloading more images of the Moon.
One of my drives has more than 6 gigs of just the lunar surface.
Let me know what you need for the research project because I'm chomping at the bit.

posted on Jun, 12 2006 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Greetings all, and welcome ape.
Anx and semperfortis. i await one u2u from another member and then we can get started it shouldnt be long, as u both probably know by now , u have access to the research threads.
the launch of the BOMP project is soon to come, any questions regarding it, just u2u me.Anx you should be able to provide some awsome info with those pics and i promice i will launch the project ASAP .u2u me with any questions.

Ape welcome, LOL@constructive.
U dont need to apologise for being the bad skeptic mate, I like skeptics in here

but i would like to say welcome to the thread.
It is funny that u mention that name .... i am researching him and a few other people atm as a matter of fact.
once again WELCOME!!!!!

Omega

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Guys lets try not to use this thread as a coordinating thread. Lets stick to the topic of Moon Bases. Some good points have recently been brought up, such as the non-existence of the los alamos lab prior to the mid 40s, etc.

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape
hi wellcome to ATS and OMEGA`s research threads --

BUT , some of the claims , at first blush seem counter intuitive , namely :

los alamos ? IIRC there was nothing of significance @ losalamos prior to dec 1942

Greetings Ape, In accordance to this, you were right Von Braun was in no way at all in los alamos at that time, that lab wasnt even established untill 1943. Von Braun himself didnt get there untill After WWII, which as we all know ended in 1945.

von Braun ran the Illuminati flying saucer project at Los Alamos called

Originally posted by Ignorant Ape
during the bulk of 1937 , von braum was at Peenemunde , i can state that with some certainty - and between 34 and 37 was working on various projects in germany , working for the german army ordnance coprs , collaberations with dornberger etc etc

Teslaand, this is impossible , as i said before Von Braun was not in America untill After WWII ended.
Von Braun was in Kummesdorf, Germany where he was working at a rocket test site with Walter Dornberger who was an artillary captain.This was untill he recieved his docterate 1934 and thereafter went straight to peenumunde, where he became technical director there
and was asked to become part of the SS where he eventually was looked up while in his office in 1940 and was forced to join, he remained there as a leutenant and was given the rank of Major in 1943.
If you wish me to continue with this then please feel free to ask.
If not please permit me to move on.
Eventually Von Braun was brought to the US , and Yes the US did pay for him to get there because of the fact that Von Braun was brought to the US under a project called Project Paperclip where he then was assighned to work on the American ICBM project and was then later employed as the Director of NASA , To this day as a matter of fact he is still called The Father Of The United States Space Program he died in 1977.

Originally posted by Ignorant Ape
appologies for being the big bad skeptic , but its a thankless task -- and someone has to do it

ps - OMEGA - i really am working on some constructive stuf , honest

LOL Ape, this is constructive mate :up you need not apologise and agreed someone does need to do it

Thank you

Omega85

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 07:01 PM
link   
OMEGA I U2Ud the link to Operation High Jump.

The whole paragraph is from Lyne which I use as well he to make the
Tesla-German field saucer development.

Perhaps Lyne saw Von Braun's passport, he has great adventures in Libraries.

I do no research but use his sepeculation to make takeoff statement.

I am not a researcher so if I can hold my own amongst the rest of hypothetical
novelst like Dah Vinnies Code, I'll just put it on the net.

I did make a statement about the moon. Von Braun wanted to rocket to the moon.
A suicude mission was planed using a Haunebu. Years later now in America
Von Braun takes us to the moon. For the second time?

See what I mean.

posted on Jun, 17 2006 @ 12:17 AM
link   
This photo of the northeast quadrant of the moon was taken by the Lick Observatory in 1947. It came to me from a NASA contractor (I forget which one) unrequested. I ordered and received in the same order LO II-162H and a few others. This photo shows the crater Endymion on the right; on the left, near the crater de la Rue is huge, what appears to be an explosion. If it is an explosion, the dust/smoke appears to have drifted about 35 or 40 kilometers to the westnorthwest and then appears to rise. My question is, if it is an explosion, how can the dust/smoke remain intact in a vacuum? If it is not an explosion, what is it? Any comments would be appreciated. Please don't shoot the messenger...I am just an innocent bystander.

posted on Jun, 17 2006 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Can someone please tell me how to make the picture appear in the post instead of just the words "external image"? Thanks.

jra

posted on Jun, 17 2006 @ 02:53 AM
link   
I compaired it to other photots of the same area and I honestly don't see anything odd in that photo. it's very blurry and low res though. Could you or anyone else point it out exactly?

EDIT: Also, what do you mean exactly when you ask how dust/smoke can remain intact in a vacuum? Intact in what way? Like staying above the surface in a cloud or something? I just want to make sure i'm understanding you correctly.

[edit on 17-6-2006 by jra]

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join