It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ramp up to Nuke Iran last step in NWO takeover?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2006 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Reading about the NWO and how it wants to make a world united behind there leader(whoever it is) requires for all religions to be gone. Does anyone see the ramp up of Bush wanting to nuke Iran as one of the major steps to this process.

I'm just theorizing that if a Nuclear war was caused by religion or blamed on religions. Somebody(anti-christ) could very well step in after the horrible aftermath, condemn the christians, jews and arabs. Giving a excuse to whipe away religion like alot of people say is a important part of the NWO taking over.

anyone elses thoughts on this?

posted on Apr, 20 2006 @ 09:29 AM
link   
I think you're definately on the right track. I see Bush et al convincing the world that we need to unite against the threat of Iranian nuclear weapons as a stronger force in setting up the NWO.

I believe the anti-christ will be someone who comes under the guise of bringing peace, which is why I don't believe the many who claim that GWB is the antichrist. I see his role as being the one who acts unpopularly and unilaterally to get the nations of the world to BEG for someone to unite them all under a banner of peace.

posted on Apr, 20 2006 @ 05:45 PM
link   
I would argue that is probably not a good idea. I do however do see where Bush and alot of the NWO people are trying to incite religious wars. Reasons for not Nuking Iran: Oil. Iran is the 4th producer of Oil in the world, as reported by Yahoo. And though that country and what it controls are several major pipelines. To Nuke that country would mean that the supply of OIL just decreased in a major way. And somehow I doubt that the other major interests in that region of the world would want to deal with the US if we did that.

posted on Apr, 28 2006 @ 07:04 PM
link   
I agree that the uniting of the masses against external threat is a means of population control favoured by NWO protagonists. The question is whether the religious threat (West's fear of Islamic fundamentalism) will be surpassed by a greater (and broader) threat - that of the alien.

NSA documents have shown that the communist, terrorist, then alien threats are all in the pipeline as part of a 50 year strategic policy ensuring geopolitical control. This may dovetail nicely with the Iran/Iraq "adventures" . Iraqi stargate is more important than any oil - remember oil dependency is mostly an illusion - certainly for the military industrial conglomerates.

Religious doctrines and fundamentalism (Islamic, Jewish and Christian) have an incredible power to distort perception and rational intellect.The combination of religious fervour and military might is frightening - and unpredictable.

posted on Apr, 30 2006 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Don't forget about China and Russia!

I am a firm believer for world war III you will need more than iran/iraq/afgan to be in it. I see Russia and China backing Iran and Hugo Chavez I imagine will have a good piece of action. I imagine World war III as being the whole world or just about when you run out of draftees you look to small countries to say pick your side or have it picked for you.

You can look at the NWO from both sides Islam thought of gentiles and they should be the only ones or global domination by the USA which could be passive thought of just trying to stabalize things or strategic plan.

The antichrist I view two ways good and bad. He will put a halt to the chaos when people have gone bonkers but he will also turn into a phoenix so to speak and purify with fire. I suppose doing the bad to eliminate chaos and not physical chaos.
Chaos as in the belief of before formation there was chaos and when you have an antichrist the thought never reaches returning to chaos since he becomes chaos to force people to find faith in god and choose hell or heaven. I guess what has been written makes sense when you dig deep enough.

posted on May, 1 2006 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Never forget China - they mastered strategy long before anyone else this round of civilisation. They will allow the US to blunder into folly but not at their own strategic cost. The Chinese are hedging their bets over Iran-Us conflict by buying the US bank bonds etc that the US banks (and others) are offloading at an amazing rate over the past 12 months or so.

The US financial system is at serious risk of implosion re the Iranian oil bourse fallout and the Chinese and Russians will facilitate that fall out if they can.

As to the antichrist - maybe they will appear (in alien guise) when the continuing war on terror delivers the threat of global conflict. Now that would be a light show spectacular! More so if they landed via the Southern Iraqi stargate!

new topics

top topics

join