It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baghdad teachers beheaded in front of students!!!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2006 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by godservant
Why would they do this to their own people instead of non-Iraqi's?

They are murdering the collaborators and modernizers. Teachers are part of the state, and thus part of the occupation. The US soldiers are the least relevant aspect to an occupation and 'puppet' government.

thermopolis
most of this area will be glass anyway

Such as those kids.

in fact I've actually come to expect nothing less from Muslims.

Really? Cuz most muslims don't do this sort of thing. Infact, its a cultural thing. Muslims living in progressive societies don't do it, muslims living in backwards fundamentalist cultures do.

it’s the Muslim ones that keep me up. Why?

Because you don't live in britain during the irish terrorism? Or ceylon during the tamil tiger terrorism? They even used suicide bombers.

Most terrorists are muslim, because muslims are weak. The irish were weak, and the weakest of them entered the IRA. The ceylonese are weak, and thus they find terrorism acceptable. The Falange was weak, and thus, though christian, it found that terrorism was acceptable. Jewish terror groups attacked their occupiers through terrorism because they were weak.

But that will never change my opinion of the belief as a whole...

But its not the beleifs. If Mohammed was a pacifist, and demanded that muslims not raise a hand in violence, there'd still be muslims who murdered people, just like, even though jesus was a pacifist, who demanded that, if someone hits you, not only are you not to hit back, but you shouldn't resist, and should offer up the 'other cheek', just so they could punch you in the face. But what does that matter? Christians kill, regardless of jesus. Muslims kill, regardless of Mo.

[edit on 19-4-2006 by Nygdan]

posted on Apr, 19 2006 @ 12:38 PM
link   
I just wish Tony Blair and George Bush had been there inspecting on one of the their Iraqi visits at the time. My god that would have taught them a lesson, maybe on like how Iraq isn't stable, and why invading the leaders of countries who do as you say is a messey as well as stupid buisness.

posted on Apr, 19 2006 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Looks now like they're saying it never happened...

Local police and neighbors of two Baghdad schools where gunmen had reportedly beheaded teachers in front of their students Wednesday said the slayings never happened, despite an official statement to the contrary.

www.msnbc.msn.com...

I wonder who's telling the truth.

<< 1   >>

join