It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How can I attract aliens?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 04:21 AM
link   
reply to post by maryhinge

Rule 34 of the internet.

Aaagh. Probing wouldn't be my first choice for fun. Each cat his own rat I suppose.

edit to add: or as my forebears might say, caide sin, don te' sin.
edit on 6-1-2013 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 04:42 AM
link   
reply to post by skippytjc

Yeah! Awesome! Lol.

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 04:43 AM
link   
To each is own though. All I have to say.

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 04:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

nor mine mate (ouch)

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 05:05 AM
link   
You simply cannot "get abducted" at will. Im afraid to tell you that this will never happen. Its not like catching a train. I suppose there are things that you could try as suggested by other posters. But the chances of them working are as close to zero as possible. And that in the long run is good news for you my freind

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 05:05 AM
link   
I think you should try a small bikini?

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 12:36 AM
link   
You dont want to be abducted, Terrifying is the word to use, fear is what fills your life. It sucks. And if you really want to see UFOs or even aliens its as simple as sitting in my house with me at night. People that didnt believe now believe. It may sound fun, but it isint. They dont come in your house at night to be your friend, they take you against your will. Something that gives you the worst scared feeling you have ever had cannot be good. Something that takes you against your will is not good. Do not wish for things you do not understand

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 03:38 AM
link   
a reply to: [post=2154412]templersstorms1312[/post yes the aliens will come and abduct you and be your bestfriends see all the stars and planets if they don't decide to harvest your soul and dispose of your lifeless body your soul isn't just a soul its energy and energy cannot be created or destroyed but it can be manipulated that's why they say a soul is priceless do you know how many times aliens have been observed taking energy from things like the sun and places all around the world they didn't come to study us their not insane it doesn't take them millions of tries too see how the human body functions not all of them do it I'm sure but most of the time people who are abducted never come back I'm pretty sure that's why

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 04:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: scorpio2593
do you know how many times aliens have been observed taking energy from things like the sun and places all around the world

Ooh, I know the answer to this one! Zero

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 09:00 AM
link   
My tip is to be born on 11/11. Have rh negative blood. Make sure you keep you're camera with you when taking baths at 2:45 am. So you have some evidence. I did all this and all I got was this 98 second video. www.youtube.com...
edit on 26-7-2015 by deaconRHneg because: Linked video wrong.

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Smoke DEemsters and you will meet aliens
edit on 19-8-2015 by UFOdab710 because: Needed to add a word

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Hi there.

I can not/will not confirm at this moment if aliens exist or not. But I do know "something" is out there. If YOU want to experience that "something", its YOU who have to do it. Pack your bag and go far away from people and light pollution.Go alone.
Go out in the nature(you want to be somewhere in the open. mountain, desert etc...) and connect to mother nature.

Forget about yesterday/tomorrow and be in the moment. Be honest, be YOURSELF & ask for the truth. Be loving. Be patient.
Have some fun while doing it

If you should have fear, remember fear is a product of YOU. Its something that YOU create in YOU. Fear can also be a tool you use when u are aware. In other words, its a tool made for you to use(not misuse) to expand your consciousness.

sry 4 bad english(I 'm more a 0's & 1's dude )

hope it helps and feel free to ask me anything.

(yes I know....funny nickname )

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: truthmatters1111

Truthmaster i guess your fear is your motivation.

Greys are not "Bad" actually like many times I have said Greys (comes in different sizes) are Organic Androids, they just do what are told to do, so if an ET doesnt have very good intentions the Androids (or Greys) would do what they are told to do so, if a Good intention ET or Neutral in nature use Greys they do "good" things in our perspective. Thtas why many have Bad experiences or Good ones, depend of what ET is using the Organic Android aka Grey.

Stop the fear please.

Making eye to eye contact with an ET is not for the faint of heart, if people gets scare with "Greys" who are Organic Androids what do you expect to be in a presence of a real ET???

I would never tell people to do that, but if you want to make contact thats your choice, and like some posters said in reality we make contact mostly in spirit while sleep with love ones who are not longer with us and even ET, in flesh and bone if the human cant handdle it it will never remember that it did happen in the first place.
edit on 19-8-2015 by AlexDJ because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Abductions don't sound pleasant.. Seeing a E.B.E would be frightening enough as it is.

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 07:46 AM
link   
I haven't read past the first page of the thread,so this may have been covered. I'm a special case, so my experience may be unique.

I'm assuming you want to be contacted (communicated with), and not abducted (medically tested, repeatedly). Well, you can't have one without the other.

If you have been abducted, you would know it. You would have the dreams. In the beginning, you & your immediate family would exhibit PTSD. There would be no evidence left around, but you would know.

After a while, they would give subtle hints. A mark on the arm. A misplaced or missing essential item out of your life. You see vehicles in the sky, consciously. The dreams get way more vivid.

In my mid-twenties, my big event happened. I learned on my own how to break the mental paralysis. This right here is the test between abduction and contact. React in fear: fail. React in any other emotion: you're in another test group. React like a scientist taking observation: passing grade, contact. I reacted like a predator: happy in my freedom, arrogant in my physical abilities over them. I raised my hand & the experience ended. Other test group.

As time goes by, the tests keep coming in various forms. The end result is the same: you won't be treated like an adult, until you find that inner balance.

Even in understanding this, I haven't passed. Good luck in your search.

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 08:14 AM
link   
1. change your name to James T kirk or ocassionally Spock?

2. Get some cows and an isolated farmstead.

3. travel on logging roads

4. get a jug of water and go to the texas border.

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: templersstorms1312

Don't know, but if you are successful please let us know not only what happened but how you did it.

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 02:38 PM
link   
I've had partial success using geoglyph carvings of aliens --- in places where otherworlder aliens are most likely to hang-out. If the ufonauts can see the carving from the air...the better your chance of success of having the UFO land nearby. One of the ufonauts main method of communication to Earthlings is also geoglyph carvings.
edit on 25-8-2015 by Erno86 because: added a word

Make sure you get permission from the landowner before you do this...and don't trash-up the country side.
edit on 25-8-2015 by Erno86 because: added a sentence

edit on 25-8-2015 by Erno86 because: added a couple of words

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: shefskitchen

I would imagine it'd be very hard to react in any other way than fear, unless one has the mindset of a zen monk.

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join