It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How can I attract aliens?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2006 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Intel, you must have not read my earlier post wherein I requested forum members leave the comedy to the professionals. These ignoramous attempts at humor are embarrassing to witness and tiresome to read. Don't mean to hurt your feelings, but you offer nothing to this conversation and most boring of all, you're redundant. I know, how 'bout thinking up something original.

Why do I waste my time with you juveniles? Thanks for nothing!

posted on Apr, 19 2006 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Hi Highhorse. Sorry about being funny. It's not really funny. I suppose everyone at sometime wants excitement and things out of the ordinary. Life can be boring - aliens create excitement. I have seen UFO's. I've seen a white saucer flying, as well as, other strange objects. Like a huge rectagular object - that glowed metallic.

posted on Apr, 19 2006 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Hi skyscape,

Thanks for being so polite. I like a joke as well as the next person, maybe more, but I get sick of all the government hacks barging into these threads attempting to halt the exchange of information between sincere members who want answers. The sad fact of the matter is that for many people, this is the only "forum" they have to discuss this incredible phenomenon. Yeah right, go to the office and tell everybody you've seen a UFO and see what happens! Might as well write your own "pink slip" and sign it yourself 'cause you're out of there!

I know it may seem far-fetched but I believe our lame government and the Department of Homeland Security actually sends paid agent detractors to visit this forum and cast dispersions on any high volume threads related to UFO's. That would explain a large portion of the pathetic blatherings we see in many of the posts!

What does everyone think? I may start my own thread on this topic.

posted on Apr, 19 2006 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Highhorse,

Bloodtype is only 1 of a few factors when it comes to alien abduction cases. Unless you did some serious question asking and research on your family's history, whether it be from your mother's or father's side, you'd figure it out sooner or later. On the other hand, as was stated on my last post, certain government's of the world do run biological tests on their own people so that's not to be left out of the equation either. I guess it's who you know and what you know that really points towards an answer. However in this case, if the author has to ask then I highly doubt they'll recieve.

On another note, I hope this thread was not meant to be a joke because I rarely post but when I do, I'd hate for posts to go in vain.

posted on Apr, 19 2006 @ 07:39 PM
link   
PhoBo,

This thread is not a joke to me. I don't know about the others, we have a lot of morons that visit. I was really interested in the Rh negative factor and hoped you had info on it. Thanks again!

posted on Apr, 19 2006 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Nope, no info that isn't already out there whether it be in a book or on the net. You did mention you've seen ufo activity or something rather close in your area many times before? If so, do you live in the states?

posted on Apr, 19 2006 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by templersstorms1312
Please help me. I desperately want to be abducted.

If you are serious and this isn't a joke, you don't know what you are asking. You want nothing to do with "aliens", so I pray that God never, ever lets this happen to you.

posted on Apr, 19 2006 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by templersstorms1312
Please help me. I desperately want to be abducted. Does anyone know of anything that has been know to attract attention from aliens? Or have you notices anything that you did differently if you had an abduction, that might have brought you to there attention?

Pray to Satan!

posted on Apr, 19 2006 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Phobos, I live in North Carolina

dbrant: Have you been abducted and if so, would you share some of your story?

posted on Apr, 19 2006 @ 08:59 PM
link   
This has been uber helpful so far, I got way more response than I expected. Sorry that I have not been on earlier, computer problems. Thank you so much for the information and support.
For starters, yes. I am 100% serious and will achieve this goal if it takes me my entire life, or ends it for that matter. Just so everyone knows, I am most likely the third most unoffendable guy on this planet. Speak the the truth. No matter how harsh or cruel, I want to know, that is part of what this is about, I have an unending thirst for the truth. I feel sometimes that I am crazy, that I am paranoid. But no matter what it takes, i want to know everything humanly possible and then some. I have noticed throughout my days that complete honesty bring wisdom more than if you hold back, and i want that.
I completely agree with highhorse on these. a. I like jokes b. there have been to many of them c. this is serious.
And I would like to add, A joke here and there is fine, but don't repeat and rephrase the ones already before me, I already laughed at them, they are no longer funny (illegal immigrant jokes). Highhorse- you should be made a moderator.
jritzmann and Alpha Grey- thank you so much for your help and advice, and with getting this thread going.
Reasons that I want to be abducted.

I look around the room, I look around the country, I look around the world. All I see is mindless drones, following the media, do what they're told. Do what they say. I can't stand it, I CAN'T take it. It makes me flip. There has to be more to life than this, we can not be the only thing that this universe has to offer, I will not accept it.

I want the truth, I want all to know the truth.

I want the govenment down , they are corrupt and prevent the truth from prevailing, the only thing they do anymore is hide from us the wonders of the universe. They have betrayed me and you to no end. I will not believe what they tell me. I must know for myself.

I want to know everything, i want them to teach me. I want to learn from the aliens, I need their help, I know it, I accept it. I must persue it it is the only way to live. Without their help I will not (please excuse the extreme korny sounding effect of te following statement) acheive my destiny. I will have lived and died in vain. I must leave my mark in history and save this sorry race.

Thank you for taking me seriuosly and accepting me. Peace. Tis night now. I will try meditating tonight and will report my dreams in the morning if I remember them. I also have a couple past dreams from two years ago recorded, but i don't think they mean anything.

World peace- not just a dream

posted on Apr, 19 2006 @ 09:19 PM
link   
maybie aliens are attracted to the same thing that we are attracted to ??
You should try getting out on your roof ya know. showing some leg and maybie wearin some lippy hehe or if u r a guy do the opposite ya know . who knows could work .

Omega

posted on Apr, 19 2006 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Well, let's see, how do wild animals in the field "attract" human zoologists? How does wildlife "choose" to be darted, tagged, examined and released? Obviously, it's all a matter of chance, since the lower animals can't even begin to comprehend the reasons for human actions---just as we can't even begin to comprehend the so-called aliens' reasons for abducting us. In other words, it's not up to you and never will be up to you to decide when a random occurrence will take place.

You can, however, observe some of the behavioral characteristics of professed "abductees" and try to discern the commonalities... Judging from the numerous interviews I've seen on TV and in print, I'd say most abductees seem to be delusional neurotics who are only about a breath away from severe psychotic episodes. In short, they're crazies, desperately seeking the elusive 15 minutes of celebrity.

So, if we can accept advanced mental deterioration as a common denominator in abductee cases, there lies the answer to your question. You simply have to lose your mind, and the little grey fellows should be lining up on your doorstep.

posted on Apr, 19 2006 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by highhorse313
These ignoramous attempts at humor are embarrassing to witness and tiresome to read.

Why do I waste my time with you juveniles? Thanks for nothing!

These "ignoramous" (ignorant? ignoramus?) attempts at humour are, in my opinion, the only interesting thing about this thread. The idea of somebody waving a flashlight from the roof of their trailer to attract hypothetical aliens strikes me as hysterically funny.

I can see how that sentiment might offend you true believers, but if your faith makes you that touchy, consider it your problem, not ours. It is a problem, incidentally, that may be cured by cultivating a sense of humour.

posted on Apr, 19 2006 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Its allmost seems like the perfect cover.
"I was abducted!"
"its ok your abit loopy so we wont believe u "
hmmmmmm interesting post

omega

posted on Apr, 20 2006 @ 12:14 AM
link   
templersstorms1312 i totally feel you man. I would honestly like to be abuducted. Not so much so that i can see it....more because its something new and exciting. That and being a bi-masochist i guess i dont really have too much to worry about...i love pain and having my insides probed....meh not that bad.

Not only that the possiblilities of being able to learn things that normal humans never get a chance to learn.

So I dont think you are a cook or a loon...i think that you are just curious and I sincerely hope you find a way cause when you do U2U it to me.

Heres to getting abducted..

El senor pom pom rides again

posted on Apr, 20 2006 @ 12:42 AM
link   
After skimming a little after the second post...here's some advice from a suspected abductee...

A) Leave your doors unlocked is a good idea but it might make it more dangerous for you if there are burglars in your neighborhood.
B) They like fear or anger, people who hate and/or fear them are more likely to be taken.
C) Drive in areas with very low population and many UFO reports, preferably in the south part of the USA (or other low population area in your country), many people have reported being abducted in their car.
D) if you experienced missing time go to a hypnotic regression session when possible.
E) Keep all weapons and dangerous objects away from your bed, they are less likely to take you if you have anything dangerous nearby.
F) don't have heavy curtains or other things cover your windows, not having them covered makes it easier for them to paralyze you.

This is all I can think of, I actually do the opposite since I do not wish to be abducted, atleast not by the greys.

posted on Apr, 20 2006 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Actually I have never seen any irrefutable evidence in photographs, digital media or in any documentary that convinces me that extraterrestials have visited this planet in the distant past or the present.
Science fiction has indoctrinated many images into our minds and people will formulate their own opinions on the credibility of other intellectually advanced life visting this planet. In my opinion we are alone in this part of the universe until a genuine sceneareo similar to the movie 'Close Encounters of the Third Kind' happens and proves to the human race that we have genuine e.t. visitors.
I cannot even begin to comprehend how to bait e.t. to fullfill our friends desire to be abducted and if the more serious postings relating to this thread are any measure to go by , you do not know either.
This subject was covered a couple of years ago on a reputable national u.k.radio station with an emminent professional pyschologist who ( in a tongue in cheek way) said to increase the chances of alien abduction find a remote narrow off road track at night and wait. A must have item to keep on view in the car was a current quality medical enyclopaedia as bait to tempt them . I think he said it all!

posted on Apr, 20 2006 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Don't see why people are poking fun :/. If he can't post this here, then where? Anyway, this guy claims he can summon UFO's and he did so on command, with a TV news crew there. Maybe you should try and contact him...

posted on Apr, 20 2006 @ 03:58 AM
link   
I agree with jritzmann.

I understand the desire in wanting to experience contact, but I personally wouldn't advise you to think of them as our friends.

posted on Apr, 20 2006 @ 04:15 AM
link   
Hmm, I wouldn't consider them our friends either I guess. Being that they are unknown beings, with unknown agenda's I would probably be a little frightened. However, I would prefer to see them as our friends than our enemies. I mean, I wouldn't want to start a relationship with an advanced race off on that foot LOL!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join