It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How can I attract aliens?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2006 @ 02:36 PM
link   
I do NOT want to take away from templersstorms1312's thread so I will make it short.

I want MY abduction for myself so I can continue to grow as a living being in touch with his 'cosmic" brothers PERIOD.

I find little to no common bond with people (humans) in general. Humanity saddens me and I distrust almost all people I meet so I look for answers in "other" beings in the universe.

back to templersstorms1312's thread..

posted on Apr, 19 2006 @ 02:41 PM
link   

• Lose lots of weight so you're bone thin.
• Wear black contact lenses.
• Shave your head bald.
• Shave your body clean.
• Spray yourself completely in gray spray paint.
• Make sexy conversation and talk about anal probing humans (this usually turns them on).
• Change your name to Meep Zorp.

posted on Apr, 19 2006 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by zerotolerance

• Lose lots of weight so you're bone thin.
• Wear black contact lenses.
• Shave your head bald.
• Shave your body clean.
• Spray yourself completely in gray spray paint.
• Make sexy conversation and talk about anal probing humans (this usually turns them on).
• Change your name to Meep Zorp.

Do you think that making a crop circle and taking a lot of hallucinogenic drugs would also help?

posted on Apr, 19 2006 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alpha Grey
I do NOT want to take away from templersstorms1312's thread so I will make it short.

I want MY abduction for myself so I can continue to grow as a living being in touch with his 'cosmic" brothers PERIOD.

I find little to no common bond with people (humans) in general. Humanity saddens me and I distrust almost all people I meet so I look for answers in "other" beings in the universe.

back to templersstorms1312's thread..

You'll have to pardon my smirk when you say that you have no common bond with humans so you look for it in terms of an alien.

I think it'd be safe to say that having little to no common bond with most humans might not point to an issue with humans, but rather yourself. Humanity saddens me too...I'm with ya there.

"Cosmic brothers" I dont think you'll find. What you'll find is a serious companionship with faith and fear. "They" have nothing to teach you, nor show you, in my opinion.

People think so often that they'll be able to speak, or communicate with these things on a rational level, and be taught wonderous things. When at least in my own experience, it's a path of debilitation, and so is for the majority of experiencers.

Moreover to me the entire "abduction" senario is just a symptom of something much larger.

[edit on 19-4-2006 by jritzmann]

posted on Apr, 19 2006 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by templersstorms1312
Please help me. I desperately want to be abducted. Does anyone know of anything that has been know to attract attention from aliens? Or have you notices anything that you did differently if you had an abduction, that might have brought you to there attention?

This is actually quite easy to answer:

#1 Become insane

#2 Move to the Midwest, preferably where there are corn fields

#3 Develop a southern accent

#4 Have lots of cats

#5 Buy a poor quality camera that’s always out of focus, never keep more than 3 pictures worth of film in it

#6 If your trailer/house has a tin roof, that’s good. Aliens seem to be attracted to tin roofed homes.

#7 Change your name to Ned or Edna

#8 Never be with other people, you must be alone at all times, Aliens hate credible witnesses…er…I mean crowds.

#9 Get some big thick glasses, even if you don’t need them. The more they distort your vision the better.

#10 Make sure your colon is clean as a whistle!

#11 And lastly: Drink alot.

[edit on 19-4-2006 by skippytjc]

posted on Apr, 19 2006 @ 03:11 PM
link   
OMG I want to be abducted too!!! Seriously I've wanted too for a long time.

posted on Apr, 19 2006 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Ya know I'm tending to get a little pissed over the stereotypical assinine profile of an experiencer being posted here. The man is asking a question and alot of this is not only some people's nonsensical attempt at humor that isnt really funny, but is really sticking it to those of us who've dealt with the issue for most of our lives.

The govt need not throw ridicule out amoungst the UFO community to disuade talk, there's enough of it right here.

posted on Apr, 19 2006 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aelita
Do you think that making a crop circle and taking a lot of hallucinogenic drugs would also help?

Most definitely. Aliens are party animals. Crop circles are a form of punishment though.
"Zendar, you didn't finish eating your protoplasm. Just for that 2 crop circles and then it's straight to bed."

posted on Apr, 19 2006 @ 03:28 PM
link   
I agree with Ritzman! Leave the comedy to the professionals and forego copying each other's lame drivel. What you detractors babble on and on about has been spelled out quite clearly before by people more ignorant than you, and more importantly, none of your comments have illuminated the situation in the least bit.

Ritzman, I thought you were going to give some specific steps for getting a meeting with ET. Maybe I misunderstood you. I would certainly like to hear your ideas if you feel like sharing them with us.

posted on Apr, 19 2006 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Please help me. I desperately want to be abducted. Does anyone know of anything that has been know to attract attention from aliens? Or have you notices anything that you did differently if you had an abduction, that might have brought you to there attention?

A long time ago I was camping on the bluffs of the Manistee River in Michigan with a group of friends.

We were lying flat on the ground at night looking at the stars and talking aliens.. I had balanced a flashlight on my chest and told my friends the space people were watching it and could tell by the movement of the light what I was saying.

That night is one of the few nights in my life I could not remember dreaming.

Hope this helps.

posted on Apr, 19 2006 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by highhorse313
Leave the comedy to the professionals

Sorry but I thought this thread was comedy.
When someone states, "Please help me. I desperately want to be abducted."
It begs for a humorous response....
ever heard of humor?
No? Didn't think so.
Get a life.

posted on Apr, 19 2006 @ 04:39 PM
link   

It is actually very simple. Go print a t-shirt with the message 'mexicans are gay', then go downtown LA and parade. In no time, aliens will fill the place you are.

:-)

posted on Apr, 19 2006 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProudCanadian
OMG I want to be abducted too!!! Seriously I've wanted too for a long time.

Me too! especially if the aliens are anything like the ones in "my stepmother is an alien" movie...

another serious thread in ATS...

posted on Apr, 19 2006 @ 05:16 PM
link   
channeling might work?

"if you build it they will come"

posted on Apr, 19 2006 @ 05:34 PM
link   
You can try getting in touch with the demonic world - just start talking - theyare everywhere and tell them what you want. Demons / greys they are basically the same thing. Evil.

posted on Apr, 19 2006 @ 05:43 PM
link   
BTW how can I get a cool picture by my name??? I'm a new member. This website is way cool.

posted on Apr, 19 2006 @ 05:59 PM
link   
templersstorms1312

I will answer you seriously from what I know from my progressive experiences with alien life.

Anybody on Earth may see an alien craft or distant "ufo" that is an alien craft, but personal contact is never random.

To attract a random sighting, any kind of obvious invite may do it, such as waving a flashlight up to the sky from a "hot spot" or your own back yard. More often, the alien races stage a show to provoke public awareness and wonder, and anybody local may witness it. Whenever you see their crafts, they see you and want and allow you to see them. Most often, they are right there in the sky in line of plain sight of all, but cloaked from our view. Sightings in immediate proximity directed at an individual are more indicative of personal contact having just happened or about to happen.

For personal contact, first we must be related to an alien race by spirit. These humans are born with the opportunity. Whether the alien races openly introduce themselves to us depends on many factors, mostly all about us, what's going on in our lives, and how we feel about them. It also depends on what it is we are to do with them if we accept our role.

Most humans who have the opportunity for contact can not handle it at all, or will not handle it productively. If our physical awareness of them will impede our progress with them, that would be counterproductive to the purpose of our contact in the first place, and the result it produces.

Most humans who have contact carry out their courses by spirit only, completely or barely aware physically of their participation. This is very easy for our alien contacts and us to do in agreement since although we all live a spiritual existence parallel to our physical one, most humans are naturally unaware of any of their activities by spirit.

Forty to forty-two percent of the entire population of Earth is "some kind" of alien experiencer. Ten percent of these are directly of alien soul, meaning they were in life in another race on another world previous to this life. The rest of the experiencers are offspring of the ten percent.

To become aware of your alien experiences, become aware of your spiritual experiences. Strive to be natural and "at one" with yourself- body, mind and spirit. To do this, eat correctly, exercise regularly, abstain from harmful substances and practice meditation regularly. It helps to be happy and stress-free, and to have positive support from the people around you.

Think normally, scientifically, and with common sense to figure out your own ideas about the alien races. If you want to know something specific about them, ask them. Nobody else can explain their nature, technology and intentions with you better than they can.

Alien experiences are SCARY, no matter what. No matter how they approach a human to try to open personal contact, if the human is physically aware of them this causes natural, physical, chemical reactions in his mind and body that he may not be able to control. Add all the disinformation he has soaked up through the media already, or will shortly after realizing his own contact, and this often makes it impossible for the human to even give his alien contacts a chance, never mind talk with them, trust them, and begin a mutual working relationship.

When a human's alien contacts force contact on the human against his will, this is considered abuse by us and by the alien races, whether it occurs in the human's home or on alien crafts. But any approach is usually seen as "abduction" or abuse by the uninformed human. It takes some amount of initial exposure for the human to be able to form his own opinions and decisions, though. When the human does not want physical contact, it never starts or it ends after initial attempts. Additional attempts may occur at a later time in life.

At one time, a few races out of the hundreds visiting were forcing abusive contact on some humans against their will, including by abduction, including for use in hybrid programs. These contacts no longer occur due to the efforts of the leading races of the organization of our visiting races.

All the visiting races know each other and are allied in their work. Around here, it is only us humans who are having such a hard time accepting other life yet.

posted on Apr, 19 2006 @ 06:09 PM
link   
There are different factors that play in when getting abducted. 1 thing in particular is the bloodline your mixed in. Abductions aren't a random thing, chances are if you've been abducted, different generations of your family have also been abducted (i.e. grandparents, different relatives, ancestors, etc). Blood type does also seem to play a role in these abductions and the experiments that go on.

If you haven't been abducted now, you won't get abducted unless you deliberately intend to do so such as going to a "hotspot" for ufo/abductee phenomena and even that is a stretch. Also consider that you may not be only abducted by aliens but by your own government doing different biological studies on you and then making the story seem to far fetched no one will believe you.

Good luck in your findings.

posted on Apr, 19 2006 @ 06:24 PM
link   
PhObo,

Tell me about the bloodtype factor in alien abductions. My mother has O negative blood and with Rh negative factor. My bloodtype is B postitive and as a result I understand that I was jaundiced as a newborn. I've also witnessed several spectacular ufo's in my lifetime. I don't recall any close encounters except for several UFO sightings.

Do you have more information to share regarding bloodtype and abductions?

[edit on 4/19/2006 by highhorse313]

posted on Apr, 19 2006 @ 06:27 PM
link   
To attract aliens you must paint yourself green (for reptilians), grey (for greys of course), or don't bathe and speak Spanish (for Mexicans).

Buy plenty of aluminum foil and fabricate a hat w/ antennae and foil covered clothing (for the reptilians or greys) or wear t-shirts w/ a red, white and green flag w/ an eagle in the middle (for Mexicans).

Then go around and speak gibberish (for the reptilians, greys and Mexicans) and this will attract their attention sure enough.

Then again, you may find these really nice people in white coats taking you to a place where they feed you three times a day, provide you with a place to sleep, give you this tiny, colorful pill that relaxes you and you get to talk to this guy with glasses that asks you "Were you ever abused as a child?' among other questions.

Have a nice trip.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join