It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"The Blonde And His Lunch" Joke

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2006 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Three men go to work everyday and are construction workers. One is a blonde, one is a brunnette, and one is a red head. Everyday the three of them eat there lunch together on top of here:

Everyday their wives would make their lunches for them. So one day the three of them are eating lunch together. The Brunette opened his lunchbox and he had a tuna sandwich.

The Brunette says: "Not another tuna sandwich again. If I get another tuna sandwitch for lunch I'm jumping!"

The Red Head oped his lunchbox and he had a salmon sandwich.

The Red Head said: "Not another salmon sandwich. If I get another salmon sandwitch I'm gonna jump with you!"

The Blonde opened her lunchbox and had a bolonga sandwich.

The Blonde said: "Not another bolonga sandwich. If I get another one of these I'm gonna jump with the two of you!"

So the next day at lunch the three of them opened there lunchboxes. The Brunette got a tuna sandwitch, the Red Head got a salmon sandwich, and the Blonde got a bolonga sandwich. So the three of them all decided to jump to their deaths.

A week later at the funeral of the three men the three of their wives were talking to each other.

The wife of the Brunette said: "I don't understand. If he wanted something else for lunch all he had to do is say so."

The wife of the Red Head said: " That's what I don't understand. He should of just told me he wanted something else for lunch."

The wife of the Blonde said: "That's what I really don't understand. My husband made his own lunch!".

Edit: Typos

[edit on 25-4-2006 by The_Truth_Seeker]

[edit on 27-4-2006 by The_Truth_Seeker]

posted on Apr, 19 2006 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Hahahahahahahaha lol.

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 06:23 PM
link   
maybe its the sand"witch" curse

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by AccidentallyOnPurpose
maybe its the sand"witch" curse

. I went back and edited the sand"witch" mistakes. No more witchs now
. Thanks for pointing it out. Didn't notice the mistake.

[edit on 25-4-2006 by The_Truth_Seeker]

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 11:25 AM
link   
This joke is a "classic". In fact, I remember hearing this joke when I was a little kid in grade school (we're talking "years ago" and at that time it wasn't a "blonde" joke but it occurred during a period when Polish jokes were the rage -- of course, this was not politically correct but that was way before political correctness was even conceived).
Whether the subject is "dumb blondes" or some other group, a funny joke is, well, funny.

It's been years, but I probably will be telling this old joke again myself.

Thanks for the chuckle.

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 03:09 PM
link   
This was a joke that I had heard a while ago. I had originally heard it has a "newfie" joke. I had decided the post it as a "blonde" joke though.

This is one of my favorite jokes. Glad you got a laugh out of it.

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 04:27 PM
link   
LOL...nice touch putting the hair color on the guys

OK:

Guy sits down in a bar. Orders a beer from the bartender, who happens to be a tall blonde gal, in excellent shape.

Guy asks: "Do you wanna hear a blonde joke?"

Bartender: (points to two blonde biker-gals at the end of the bar, who are now looking curiously at the guy) "See them?" she asks.

Guy: "yeah'"

Bartender: (points to blonde just walking in the door, who happens to also be a female bodybuilder) "See her?" she asks.

Guy: "Yeah".

Bartender: (pulling mini-Louisville slugger from behind bar, and gently smacking the palm of her hand with it) "Well, mister, you've seen the company you're in; and as you'll notice, I also happen to be a blonde. So mister...you still wanna tell that joke?"

Guy looks around slowly, eyes the bat in the bartender's hand, and says: "Nah...not if I have to explain it four times".

Bada-bing, Bada-boom...

posted on Apr, 26 2006 @ 04:23 PM
link   
loooooooooooolllllllllllllllllll i still get a laugh with the sandwitch joke...

posted on Apr, 26 2006 @ 04:35 PM
link   
That's a good joke apocalypticon. I never heard that one before.

[edit on 26-4-2006 by The_Truth_Seeker]

top topics

join