It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did science die or has it ever existed?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2006 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Until we develop proper visual wavelengths to see the atom, I do not think history has ever existed. Any supernatural brain-eyes out there (there might have been a few in history that were not recorded)?

posted on Apr, 19 2006 @ 02:08 PM
link   
I just cant work out what you can possibly be talking about. Wavelengths exist to see an atom (all wavelengths exist) yet no human eye, or for that matter any piece of equipment exists to detect them.

And history exists even if no-one observes it. Did earth form? If a tree falls in a forest and no-one is there to see it, does it make a noise?

posted on Apr, 19 2006 @ 08:01 PM
link   
My point is that God's work is precision and human work is imprecision. Based on my experience, unless rules change in the afterlife, we can never know anything truthfully. The pursuit of truth should be the means and end to every endeavor.

I do know that the farther we stray from God the proximal relationship we have with the truth correspondingly evaporates.

posted on Apr, 19 2006 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by gfad
I just cant work out what you can possibly be talking about. Wavelengths exist to see an atom (all wavelengths exist) yet no human eye, or for that matter any piece of equipment exists to detect them.

And history exists even if no-one observes it. Did earth form? If a tree falls in a forest and no-one is there to see it, does it make a noise?

Actually there has been alot of scientific research into that very question...

Shrodingers Cat

[edit on 19-4-2006 by jta79]

posted on Apr, 19 2006 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by GreatTech
I do know that the farther we stray from God the proximal relationship we have with the truth correspondingly evaporates.

Right.... I do know that the farther we stray from the magical unicorn God named JuJu the proximal relationship we have with the truth correspondingly evaporates.

That's the truth, deal with it.

new topics

top topics

join