It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ideal partner

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 12:19 AM
link   
I just look for someone I can have loads of fun with. Someone I dont have to "try" to impress becasue I inadvertantly already have. Its a matter of personality for me, if you aint got none, you aint got no chance.

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 10:30 PM
link   
all i want is for her to be as sweet as honey, a good cook (an expert, even better) and a sweet voice. thats all i ask.

posted on Apr, 22 2006 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Someone unlike the man I am dating now. Sadly.

He's only 39 but seems so aged. Miserable, unhappy, wanton, melancholic, depressed...even when doing things he says he likes to do he still complains and it drives me crazy.

The more I think about it the more likely I feel it is that I'll go "cougar" next time around. I attract more younger men these days and hell I pass for 27 @ 37 so I'm doing good

I NEED humour in my mate...sarcasm, wit, banter, intelligence, honesty...

don't like fat, but don't like muscle bound dudes.

Just someone who can share my space without needing to be doted on or doting on me...comfortable, companionship.

Great sex would be nice too

Aesthetics don't matter much as I am really turned on by quick biting wit...not nastiness - but sardonic and dry sarcasm...the more I laugh the more it get me

No red headed men unless they have a really cool accent (and no french!!!)

Am I asking too much

posted on Apr, 22 2006 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Mine are mostly common. Shares the same interests as me. As weird as it sounds, stupid. Just because the stupid girls I have seen are more sensitive. She does have to be sensitive. Great set of boobs. She can't be a womans rights activist. O.K. with drinking, sometimes heavy drinking. Thin, I don't want to be crushed in bed. She is kind of overrated. (I don't know why, I am not, I just want her to be):w:

[edit on 22-4-2006 by sanctum]

posted on Apr, 22 2006 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arkham
Mine are mostly common. Shares the same interests as me. As weird as it sounds, stupid. Just because the stupid girls I have seen are more sensitive. She does have to be sensitive. Great set of boobs. She can't be a womans rights activist. O.K. with drinking, sometimes heavy drinking. Thin, I don't want to be crushed in bed. She is kind of overrated. (I don't know why, I am not, I just want her to be):w:

Anna Nichole is single at the moment, and has lost a lot of weight.

Man, I wondered where people like what you describe came from. Now I know. Thanks for making me smile.

posted on Apr, 22 2006 @ 01:46 PM
link   
You know what the scary part is. I am serious. I mean I can only have so many green m&ms before I say, "dammit, I want a red one!"

[edit on 22-4-2006 by Arkham]

posted on Apr, 23 2006 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by dr_strangecraft

Originally posted by Arkham

Anna Nichole is single at the moment, and has lost a lot of weight.

Man, I wondered where people like what you describe came from. Now I know. Thanks for making me smile.

Man, Anna Nichole is hot. she may be dittsy but shes still hot. And truth is i think she should get the $ because she did sleep with a really old guy lol.

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I wouldn't touch nicole. She is indecent. Flashing her boobs every chance she gets. Decency is a very big deciding factor.

posted on Jun, 17 2006 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Well the type of girl im most attracted to are Eurasian girls.

posted on Jun, 17 2006 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Well I feel that it doesnt matter.

You can say this is all the things I like and want in a guy but when you fall in wuv then most of the time, the list, doesnt mean carp.

I like to be surprised really. I dont have any expectations. There are of course things I dont like and associate myself with...a guy with a beer gut etc. But, take out the obvious physical side of things that show bad habits then normal slightly overweightedness (*oooo think I have invented a new word!!) doesnt really bother me. Its more about personality.

I wouldnt like to go out with a sensitive new age guy or a chauvanist...I'd probably lean more towards the chauvy than the snag...but I mean when you meet someone and that x thing happens..half the time they're everything you dont want. And sometimes thats a good thing...but definitely not an Aussie male with a beer gut, thongs and bonds singlet. urgh like standing at the TAB ... ew!

yuck!

[edit on 17-6-2006 by NJE777]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join