It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Night Sweats & vibrating need answers!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2006 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Isn't there some risk that a doctor could make things worse if it isnt actually a physical ailment? If you are drugged up, couldn't you inadvertently prevent your spirit or whetever to deal with the paranormal? Juts a thought.

posted on Apr, 19 2006 @ 03:47 PM
link   
www.homeopathic.org...

check this link for info on homeopathy (is this what you mean't??)
It has details and a list of registered homeopaths

cheers

posted on Apr, 19 2006 @ 03:59 PM
link   
I highly suggest you go to a doctor about these symptoms they do sound like they might actually be medically related....HOWEVER, one should not ignore the fact that the vibrations you feel might actually be the first stages of having and Out of Body Experience. The fact that you're sweating during this makes me think that its not an OBE because the sweating and heat would probably bring you out of the vibrational stage so go see a doctor but be aware that it COULD be spiritually related.

posted on Apr, 19 2006 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lianna
Isn't there some risk that a doctor could make things worse if it isnt actually a physical ailment? If you are drugged up, couldn't you inadvertently prevent your spirit or whetever to deal with the paranormal? Juts a thought.

I am intrigued as to what paranormal event would give you night sweats and shakes - do you mean possession of some sort of entity?

I do not think there is anything to fear but fear itself. As I do believe in the validity of certain paranormal activity - This is most definately a physical manifestation of an internal ailment.

Your spirit is a mighty force and it would take more than a few pharmaceuticals to crush it! However I am sure we all have different attitudes towards the idea of both paranormal and the concept of spirit.

As to the original post - is this a part of spiritual growth??? I believe that yeah it is possible that a person eliminates lots (ie, sweats, diarrhoea, discharge) when they are healing - which in essence is also spiritual growth. However this would not be going on for so long and so disturbing to the vital force. Our human bodies seek harmony between the physical, mental, emotional and spiritual aspects of ourselves - and this is sometimes achieved by producing 'dis-ease' or symptoms as a process to enable one to look, learn and grow. Cancer is a classic example - many people facing life threatening diseases and overcoming them have profound changes taking place in thei attitudes/ emotions and thoughts. However symptoms are a reminder to pay close attention to the inner core of your humanity. Certain emotions can produce certain symptoms. As a homeopath I aim to heal on an emotional and spiritual capacity as much as a physical.

So - my belief is ...........any changes in life offer the prospect of spiritual growth. We are constantly evolving and growing spiritually. Every opportunity we receive has the gift of learning within it. This is not to be confused with paranormal.

SPIRITUAL AWRENESS AND PARANORMAL ACTIVITY are very different. (IMHO!!!)

posted on Apr, 19 2006 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by fookerboy69
I highly suggest you go to a doctor about these symptoms they do sound like they might actually be medically related....HOWEVER, one should not ignore the fact that the vibrations you feel might actually be the first stages of having and Out of Body Experience. ........ but be aware that it COULD be spiritually related.

My goodness - surely he would have had an OBE by now if it was going to crop up!!
What exactly do you me whne you say spiritually related...you mean related to whose spirit.HIS or an ENTITY??? I am puzzled.

posted on Apr, 19 2006 @ 04:19 PM
link   
In my opinion and experience, spiritual growth does not and cannot cause night sweats. The vibrating can be caused from various conditions, as a number of people have stated. To play it safe, I suggest getting a complete medical exam

posted on Apr, 19 2006 @ 04:22 PM
link   
I Don't Exactly "Suffer" from this but I do have an episode about once a month.

Do you feel Exreme restlesness aswell? and an almost Panic attack feeling?

if you do..See your GP...

However With your "Vibrating" I would say "cringe"
its your Astral Body!

I Started Practicing and Inducing Forced OBE'S a while back, now I don't usually have time to Practice it or study it.

However Every so often since then.. in the Night I get Involuntary Episodes of OBE onset.

I had one earlyer this week.. I half awoke to find me Hot (but not sweating, dunno I never sweat much anyway) with an almost panicy feeling ..kinda feels like I'm going under Water.

Acompnying this was A very Severe bout of "Astral Body Displacement"

I felt all my body and Extremedied Streached out and slightly off centerd

my hands felt like they were atleats 4 foot Long!!!!!

my legs felt like 20 foot long.. kinda freakes me out when I wake up like this and I've not expecting it like a forces Projection.

yeah very bad Vibrating and A feeling like I'm about to drown.

Does that sound more like your Exp?

If not , See your GP,, lay off the Caffene completley..and change your Sleeping Habits... Goto bed earlyer or later...Have the windows open E.C.T

posted on Apr, 19 2006 @ 04:27 PM
link   
actually the vibrations only happen as I'm dosing off or waking up.

posted on Apr, 19 2006 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Go see a Doctor. Especially if the sweating is something that is a new symptom. Vibrating? Depending on where you live, it could be the earth moving. Or as I have noticed, if there is a lot of traffic in the area, especially with the larger vehicles on the road, the gears will produce a low grade set of vibrations that the body can detect. I always found that spritual developement had a lot more mental affects. Take a good look at what you are eating and drinking. Check with 2 doctors, always get a second opinion, especially if you feel the first one does not cover everything.
As far as spiritual growth, it may be, then again aren't we all growing spritually? Are you noticing things in a different light? Or seeing in ways you never thought of? Or is there something that just all of the sudden became clear or a path that cleared up? Those are the usual signs of spiritual growth, I think. There is not enough information to make any real kind of help. But check the area around where you life. Like any who would deal in the paranormal, start with ruling out the obvious. If you can eliminate what is possible, then it is the impossible.

posted on Apr, 19 2006 @ 05:34 PM
link   
You know here lately i have noticed that its easier to be around people my wife has noticed this to ,not a people person if you know what i mean, i have always been a little shy, i don't know it just seems like i know what kind of attitude a person has before i even talk to them.

posted on Apr, 19 2006 @ 05:44 PM
link   
schizo - when you say vibrations..what is the sensation?? Do you feel you are shuddering, moving? Shaking? Do they come with a flash of heat? Are they felt mainly in your chest cavity - like palpitations? What are you thinking about when it happens? Do you worry alot? Are you under lots of stress? What happened in your life at the onset of complaints? Do you have any unusual food desires/ thirst accompanying symptoms? What sleep position do you lie in? Do you have moles on you skin? Is it a cold sweat or a hot flash? Do you dream/ have nightmares? Are your bowels sluggish/ stools normal?? Does the sweat/ flashes of heat travel in a particular direction - like from the soles of the feet to the head? Or does the heat radiate all over - perhaps to the tips of your fingers - which then burn?? Doe you poke your feet out of bed? Are you now fearful of going to bed/ anticipation???

These questions are examples (you don't have to answer on a public forum!!!!) of ways to find out your specific symptoms - those that are rare and peculiar to EXACTLY what is going on with you at the moment. We are all individuals whoise bodies respond and bahve in VERY different ways. You really need some-one to help you GET TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS. The outward expression (sweats/ shakes) need to be investigated to understand what your boday is trying to relate - ie, the inward disturbance.

The most interesting symptom would be the actual sensation when this is happening. Tell us more about the vibration sensation.

posted on Apr, 19 2006 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Serious night sweats that you've had for months???

From the demographics of this site, I'd guess you're fairly young (15-35?).

You need to see a physician immediately.

OK, I'll go ahead and scare you: Hodgkin's lymphoma.

posted on Apr, 19 2006 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Well lets see if i can describe the vibes i call them that because its much faster than shivers and its from head to toe, this is very brief time as i start to go to sleep very weird feeling and actually wake me back up, that's why i say its hard to relax , when i get to sleep that's it till i get up, not much vibes as i wake up if i do dream i don't re member much, as far as what im eating pretty much the norm 3 squares a day, when i wake up its usually be cause the beds wet. and i'm not peeing in it

posted on Apr, 19 2006 @ 06:49 PM
link   
I think you shoud see a doctor, because you can't feel spiritual awakening

P.S. :I think you should change the title of the thread, Night Sweats and Vibrating

posted on Apr, 19 2006 @ 07:27 PM
link   
[edit on 19-4-2006 by Christian IX]

posted on Apr, 19 2006 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Look into astral Projection. Do you have a really physically stressful job?

posted on Apr, 19 2006 @ 09:51 PM
link   
I had that just before being diagnosed with Diabtetes

Might want to check

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Hello all - I'm Lightrider. I'm new to ATS. I am seeking out people who are having vibrations and do not know what they are. I have some very good news for you. It is a spiritual event. And a very good one. *SNIP*

No matter what your religious spiritual beliefs are - what is happening to you is that you are becoming aware of your spiritual body. Yes, you have one as you may know or believe. I have been vibrating for over a year now. What does this mean? Well, this is hard to say but it is like a beautiful butterfly coming out of its cocoon. You aren't getting ready to die - this isn't a sign of that. You are getting ready to take flight and travel - astral travel - at will wherever you want and return to your body. Your consciousness is being raised because you are ready. I have done this once consciously. Have you ever been to a beautiful place in your dreams that seemed to real? That's the astral plane and beyond and it is real and this sign you have - the vibrations - is letting you know you can explore. It can be controlled and worked with and can be a wonderful experience. Please join our site. There are many different people with many different views, some young, some old (a lot of young wonderful people). Do not be put off by any you see though - there are over 2,000 of us. All coming awake, knowing our spiritual growth is at hand.

Thank you for reading this. Best wishes to you and may you go forward with this in good spirits.

Lightrider

Mod Edit: Terms & Conditions Of Use – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 15/6/2010 by Mirthful Me]

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join