It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

G Bush

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2003 @ 12:12 AM
link   

'nuff said.

[Edited on 15-10-2003 by ktprktpr]

posted on Oct, 15 2003 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Come on George where is your head...you can't read the book like that....but then again maybe you can??

posted on Oct, 15 2003 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Fake.
talked about ages ago,
nuff said

posted on Oct, 15 2003 @ 04:35 AM
link   
My favorite is the one of him with two military personnel looking through a pair of binoculars, of course he forgot to take the lens covers off and is pretending like he can see, does anyone have that one, I don't think its fake.

posted on Oct, 15 2003 @ 04:37 AM
link   
That this happened on the morning of September 11th is just weird beyond belief. You'd think they could have at least had the book in the right position... isn't a flag upside down a symbol for distress?

posted on Oct, 15 2003 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Did anybody think he was just joking around with the class and did this as a joke or icebreaker? No I bet you didn't, friggin liberals.

posted on Oct, 17 2003 @ 10:24 AM
link   
I'm not anti-bush, nor am I a bush supporter, I would just like to say, if you had camera's follow you around 24/7/365 people would probably be posting pictures of you doing stupid #. (You in the general sense of you, not anyone specific)

And for the record, the one of GBush looking through binoculars with the caps on.. there are 2 photos that take place less than a minute apart (there is a time/date on the photos) of him looking through the glasses. One he has them on with the caps, like 4 seconds later, he is looking through them with the caps off.. I know I have made the same mistake.

top topics

join