It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who was the guy with goat horns surgically implanted in his head ??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2006 @ 02:14 PM
link   
hey does anyone know who was the guy who had goat horns surgically implanted in his head ?? also anyone have photos of this guy?? if I remember correctly he had it done almost 15 years ago so I am curious as to his status and horn growth.

I remember a photo of him back then with horn nubs (surgically implanted from a baby goat) on his head pushing up the skin about 1/2" and him saying that he expected them to push thru soon.

thanks ATS'ers !!

posted on Apr, 18 2006 @ 02:41 PM
link   
I don't know, that sounds interesting. I would think his body would reject the alien material.

If you want goat horns (I think it would be pretty cool) the best way to do it would be to have two surgical steel 'buttons' cemented to the skull at the spots you want your horns to be. Then you could simply attach a corresponding locking depression sunken into the base of whatever horns you fancy. You could change your horns according to the occasion.

Tasteful little nubby horns for black tie engagements, tall, swept back ox horns for garden parties or hunting, rams horns for...

I had a plan to write them off as a business expense, because I was beginning to dabble in the security business, and I took an interest in bounty hunting. I figured intimidation and shock value pay real dividends in that business, so really it's an investment, implanting a set of horns.

Anyway, cool idea, but I think naturally growing horns are a bit beyond the realm of safe and sound at this point. With immuno suppressants I suppose anything is possible, but I don't know how the long-term recovery would progress. It's not generally well-advised to stay on immuno suppressants for ever, right? I mean, unless you have a problem with your immune system attacking benign things in your body.

But, the idea of false horns, detachable or permanent, is definitely interesting. I know the Enigma has a set of subcutaneous horns, like little nubs under the skin of his head, attached to the skull. They're alright I guess, but not what I had in mind.

posted on Apr, 18 2006 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Are you thinking of Enigma? He had horns implanted in his skull but they were not goat horns. They were coral horns. He periodically got more coral put in to stretch the skin and after a few years the coral naturally transformed to human bone. I'm pretty sure he is done with all of it

posted on Apr, 18 2006 @ 06:54 PM
link   

I wonder if this is connected just saw this earlier here
about a women with a horn in her head.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 19 2006 @ 10:16 AM
link   
The only horn implant guy I have heard of is someone who has metal 'horns' that screw into implants in his skull.

Also there is "The Lizard Man", who has had prosthetic implants under his eyebrows that resemble the ridges of a lizard.

external image

posted on Apr, 19 2006 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Here is Enigma with the coral horns.

[edit on 023030p://19u48 by Lucid Lunacy]

posted on Apr, 19 2006 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lucid Lunacy
Here is Enigma with the coral horns.

Thanks Lucid !!! That's the guy I remember......although I thought it was transplanted baby goat horns.....coral is different to say the least.

BTW...are those horns growing at all ??
how long has he had them ??

[edit on 19-4-2006 by Alpha Grey]

posted on Aug, 5 2008 @ 07:41 AM
link   
The Enigma's horns are *not* coral! wiki.bmezine.com...

new topics

top topics

join