It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Halliburton Building Concentration Camps in America

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2006 @ 09:16 AM
link   
I think this is all about Planet X!
I think they're setting up these camps for the tribulation Planet X will bring to our world.
They're setting up camps for survivors after marshall law has been declared.
Think about it: You don't spend millions of dollars for numerous facilities that you'll never use.
These facilities are going to be used for sure, but our government isn't exactly telling us why. I seriously doubt they built these to house an onslaught of Mexican immigrants or to round up the ones already here, or to enslave innocent, oblivious Americans who have done nothing wrong.
They know something is on it's way, something is about to go down soon and obviously it's inevitable or they wouldn't have wasted time building these centers.
Something is up and it doesn't sound good......

I think it's Planet X - Wormwood.

posted on Apr, 19 2006 @ 09:19 AM
link   
If data indicate a massive asteroid strike...........perhaps even in the next few weeks (73P frags & 2006 GY2). These may be survival camps. If the data indicate impacts in Mexico.........perhaps that is why BUSH won't close the borders and has given them new incentive to run to the US.........

posted on Apr, 19 2006 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by thermopolis
If data indicate a massive asteroid strike...........perhaps even in the next few weeks (73P frags & 2006 GY2). These may be survival camps. If the data indicate impacts in Mexico.........perhaps that is why BUSH won't close the borders and has given them new incentive to run to the US.........

2006 GY2 has been removed as a risk

We'll have to wait and see about the 73P frags. Do we ahave any data that indicates a Mexico strike?

posted on Apr, 22 2006 @ 04:51 PM
link   
I have a pretty comprehensive list of information on my blog
You can find it here

i think it's the 2nd blog from the top

-Derdy

posted on Apr, 22 2006 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by zerotolerance
And how do you know it's not aimed at illegal immigrants, terrorists, prisoners of war, traitors, convicts, felons? ... (snip)

(Italics mine)

I know I'm being a little paranoid here, but I feel pretty hinky about the way words like "traitor," "terrorist," "unpatriotic," etc. are thrown around so loosely these days.

When questioning the war or criticizing the government is considered to be unpatriotic; when doing so in print is considered to be sedition; when random acts of regular nutball violence is prosecuted as terrorism; hell, when just being a liberal is looked at as akin to being a traitor; I get a little concerned about lots of new prison facilities.

I don't have the numbers in front of me, but I'm pretty sure that the United States ranks right up there with China, Iran, and Cuba in its number of imprisoned citizens per capita.

Looks like maybe we're getting ready to go to the head of the pack.

Baack

posted on Apr, 22 2006 @ 05:47 PM
link   
It's a distinct possibility that these "detention camps" would be used in the event of a large scale event in the U.S. It may be a pandemic or a large natural disaster or some other reasons that have been mentioned. Wasn't there a lot of talk after Katrina of the camps that people were shuttled to far far away from their home? I remember reports of people trying to interview the victims and being turned away, and the places looked remote and were guarded. Unfortunately, my trust in our govenment is being slowly eroded, like the walls of the levee's in New Orleans.

posted on Dec, 6 2006 @ 02:20 PM
link   
its sad to allow a republic of 1,000 rule 30 million people

posted on Dec, 6 2006 @ 04:51 PM
link   
During WWII there was a little thing called "Japanese American Internment camps". Read:

...the forced removal of approximately 120,000 Japanese and Japanese Americans (62 percent of whom were United States citizens) from the West Coast of the United States during World War II. While approximately 10,000 were able to relocate to other parts of the country, the remainder – roughly 110,000 men, women and children – were sent to hastily constructed housing facilities called "War Relocation Camps" in remote portions of the nation's interior.

en.wikipedia.org...

110,000 people, many of who were legal American citizens, were forced into "concentration camps". What's going to stop the US government from doing this same thing when they deem, say...all ATS users as possible terrorists?

In 1944, the Supreme Court upheld the constitutionality of the exclusion, removal, and detention, arguing that it is permissible to curtail the civil rights of a racial group when there is a "pressing public necessity."

In other words, any group of people that the government decides is acting in a way, or even has the potential to act in a way that could be at all, in any way, construed as terrorist-like or even just unpatriotic, they have a Constitutional right to forcibly send them to camps.

[edit on 6/12/06 by an3rkist]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join