It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finnish Air Force officials release UFO Video.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2006 @ 12:35 PM
link   
This is a very interesting release of an UFO filmed by an infrared Camera and released by the Finnish Air Force .

This video is similar to the Mexican Air Force UFO Video in that both were filmed in the Infrared spectrum.

You can read the story and see the Video here.

www.virtuallystrange.net...

www.suomenufotutkijat.fi...

[edit on 18-4-2006 by lost_shaman]

posted on Apr, 18 2006 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Its an odd shape hey....
Reminds me of the nellis footage where that UFO changes shape.

It seems a lot better to use different spectrum's and camera techniques as it seems these UFO's, either are not picked up on radar or have cloaking devices of some sort.

Good find.

posted on Apr, 18 2006 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Thanx for the links! I wonder what other data the Suomi-crew is "packin'-concealed"? Maybe nothing... then again they might just have a unique "seat-at-the-table" owing to their geographic location. I, for some reason or perhaps lack of reason, tend to trust Finn reports - I don't perceive the "diss-info" feel I get from some reports. Thanx again and post more like this if you can!

[edit on 18-4-2006 by V Kaminski]

posted on Apr, 18 2006 @ 12:53 PM
link   
evading human radar capailities are easy we can do it too this means nothing it could very well be a human stealth craft of some type or an experimental craft of some kind.

posted on Apr, 18 2006 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Sometimes, evading radar just involves following the tree tops.
Many UFO reports involve seem to describe craft cuising just above the tree tops or within 20 meters there of.

posted on Apr, 23 2006 @ 01:54 AM
link   
I think this footage is important if for no other reason than the Finnish Air Force released it to Ufologists.

This happening on the anniversary of last years UFO disclosure by the Brazilian Air Force.

posted on Apr, 23 2006 @ 02:10 AM
link   
darnit...you guys used up all their bandwidth!!!
I hope tomorrow they are back up again.

Pie

posted on Apr, 23 2006 @ 05:20 PM
link   
*Slaps* lost_shaman for using up bandwidth*

posted on Apr, 23 2006 @ 06:17 PM
link   
ufocasebook.com...

here you go people, have this web addy for a look at stills and a streaming video for the finnish footage - absolutly great footage. Nice that they released it.

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 04:10 PM
link   
According to the Chairman of FUFORA, Tapani Koivula , the site should be back up and running in a couple of days.

www.virtuallystrange.net...

Thanks MadGreebo for posting an alternative link to the Video and article.

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Uh, I by accident found this thread and followed the link again in hope to see the video once more when I found out the story's been updated just a few weeks ago.

I have no idea what it says or anything, maybe someone can find out?

www.suomenufotutkijat.fi...

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Drexon, thanks for bumping this

A very interesting read even more so when compared to the Mexico video release it seems we are indeed living in very interesting times

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 03:29 AM
link   
hrm, this is a very interesting video. Ill have to keep watching this thread

-fm

new topics

top topics

join