It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Girl I Met in A Dream

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2006 @ 10:30 AM
link   
I have just woke up from a very interesting dream. This was the first time i've actually been able to sit a person down and talk to them with my own words that I control. I was outside in my neighborhood walking, this girl was coming towards me with a backpack on. She stopped and just looked at me, so I said HEY, come here, so she walked over to me and we started talking just like a real conversation. I asked who she was, but she would not give me her name, I continued asking where she was from, she said something like oh i'm just traveling through, then she said come with me, so I followed and we went to my house. We sat down and started talking more in my front yard. Then she told me that most of the gateways into other planes of existence are now open, she told me she had the ability to see into peoples lives without them seeing her, like in our 'reality'. She also told me that I am going to hell when I die, then I started yelling, what are you talking about!, She continued with saying it's because you have no problem with doing drugs now, it was almost like she knew who I was. So I asked what hell was, than she shrugged her shoulders and she said well it's not bad where your going, or something like that, she made me feel comfortable anyway about it. Than I woke up sweating!

posted on Apr, 19 2006 @ 04:25 PM
link   
To be honest with you, IMO if someone comes to talk to you in your dreams, and gives you info, you need to listen, and think hard on it.

posted on Apr, 19 2006 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Yeah, listen, because it will be from your subconcious mind. The girl wcould represent something to you. That's why she would know you. You know yourself, and manifest things in your dreams.

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 08:50 PM
link   
IMHO either you should listen to her or take a break from the more arcane sections of this site

top topics

join