It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if the government uses a crisis about illegals to forward thier own agenda???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2006 @ 05:48 AM
link   
What if ....................

What do you think about the possibility of the U.S. government using a crisis concerning a rising uproar from thousands of illegal mexicans to forward thier own agenda. Think about it, it would be the perfect chance for them to enforce martial law, manditory cerfews and to enforce a police state, and of course rattle thier saber about more money needed to fight terrorism and spread panic....What do you think?

posted on Apr, 18 2006 @ 06:14 AM
link   
It's nice to see that some people are actually seeing what is going on instead of responding with fear and racist remarks.

Our government has a history of stirring one group of people against another group to keep the racial inequality going in this country. Fear is one of the biggest motivators used in these covert government operations. Once people can see past their own fears, maybe they can start realizing what is really going on.

Once the rioting starts, the government can come in and take away our rights in the name of "law and order". Of course they'll tell us that it's for our own good. Folks need to stop reacting like programed robots and head this off before it's too late.

posted on Apr, 18 2006 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Use it? I'd also say they CREATED it!

I don't think Congress is blind to what we the people really want (but Bush is another story altogether). They know what we want, but they're more interested in what THEY want!

posted on Apr, 18 2006 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by cyraxx
What do you think about the possibility of the U.S. government using a crisis concerning a rising uproar from thousands of illegal mexicans to forward thier own agenda.

sarcasm meter on HIGH

Our Government doing that ?? simply impossible !! they would never stoop so low as to use a possible crisis to further their own agenda.

silly rabbit.....trix are for kids.

sarcasm meter OFF

posted on Apr, 18 2006 @ 01:44 PM
link   
I made a very similar comment on Chisslers thread here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Originally posted by Pjpuas

As a side note, I have some intersting information. When i became a US
citizen i was required to get printed by the FBI just like everyone that goes
thru this process. When filling out the paper work I noticed that hispanics
were not listed as a race. It was actually a subcategory underneath caucasians.
I am very perplexed by this to this day. I dont really think this means much
of anything. But the way I see it is that our own US government is classifing the
two clashing bulls genetically closer to one another. So why is it, even though
legally these to groups are in the same bag, that they are being antogonized to
hate each other so much?

I really would like to find out what the truth really is behind this issue.

posted on Apr, 18 2006 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Does a great job on taking the attention off of Bush doesn't it. Wait a minute, this isn't the first time this has happened.

Maybe dubya is more intelligent than some of us give him credit for.

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord

First, BelowTopSecret.com is held to a slightly lower standard than ATS.

The examples you posted, while the majority not overtly racist, these style of comments usually end up inspiring more intensely racist rhetoric. For now, they seem to be more of an expression of frustrations (real or perceived), worded somewhat awkwardly.

I'm more concerned that the (theoretically) more astute members of ATS are swallowing the hook of the manufactured immigration issue and echoing the mindless rhetoric spoon fed via the mainstream media opinion shapers.

The issue is not as complicated as you are being led to believe. However, it's an election year and an issue needs to be manufactured in order to divide our opinions.

Don't swallow the hook!

If someone can word it better than that, I would love to shake your hand.

posted on Apr, 18 2006 @ 09:35 PM
link   
I don't know about that, chissler...even my four-year-old knows how to create a diversion. He grabs for something he's not supposed to have,you stop him, he grabs for something else, and while he's got you distracted there, he swipes what he wanted in the first place!

And he's done this since age 2.

posted on Apr, 19 2006 @ 03:30 AM
link   
What I think is happening is that the government is creating a diversion so that they can carry out something while no one is looking, right now Great Britian is having this same issue come up big time, when both countries have the same issue causing a big stir then you can bet Bush and Blair are up to something.

Also note most of the corporate owned media is part of this, they deliver the same coverage day after day, investigative journalism is a joke. heck good old fahioned journalism where they actually ask some intelligent questions and insist on getting a decent answer would be good.

new topics

top topics

join