It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Face an Pyramids on Mars

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2006 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Hi im kinda new here so i thought i would start off with a nice post this is the closest thing to the topic but o well. I was looking around at random stuff then i came apon the face on Mars.Ive heard of it an all the pyramids an there was a web site that showed a city.They web site also drew lines connection the pyramid, face an city an its pointing north. tell me what you think about all this. Here is the web site that showed the pics.

dudeman.net...

posted on Apr, 17 2006 @ 08:29 PM
link   
You may find this site interesting also: www.enterprisemission.com

posted on Apr, 17 2006 @ 08:55 PM
link   
You do know that they disproved the face on mars? It was merely a trick of light, it was seen at such an angle...

I don't know why people need to keep re-opening the face on mars thing. The pyramids yes but not the mars face. Its nothing at all.

posted on Apr, 17 2006 @ 08:59 PM
link   
like i said i am new an i didnt know that this was already talked about an im sorry. i just found out that it was not real but i havent read any thing disproving the pyrimids and the city.

posted on Apr, 17 2006 @ 09:12 PM
link   
The city you refer to is Cydonia as pioneered by Richard Hoagland. Kacen is correct, it is a trick of the light. More recent and higher resolution images have shown...well nothing. But that doesn't deter Hoagland...

www.badastronomy.com...

posted on Apr, 17 2006 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Cydonia apears to be an ancient city on a river very much like Egyptian pyramids on the river nile. They have disproved the faces, but the pyramids still have people thinking. I personaly think there is an ancient connection between earths pyramids ie. Chinese/Mayan/Australian/Japanese(unproven)/mediterranian/Pacific...and the list goes on. They all seem to have a particular pattern about them eg- Egyptian pyramids 2 aligned 1 slightly off, most of them are the same as this. There was a thread on here somewhere that somebody had a pic of a the distance between the pyramids and it worked out being something liek 20,000kms or something.

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Before Hoagland there were 2 researchers, Di Pietro and Molinaar. (I hope I spelled them correctly.) They determined that the FACE had EYE SOCKETS and the head covering.
Hoagland determined that the FACE was half LION, half MAN...if a mirror is held in the middle of the image.
Since the PYRAMIDS are in a planned pattern with the FACE, that is enough proof for me. We have something SIMILAR IN EGYPT. Too many "coincidences".
The FACE in Cydonia isn't the only face on Mars. There is one even MORE DETAILED showing a child wearing a crown, hugging an animal similar to a sheep or camel.
I will look it up in my website and post the URL.

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 02:16 AM
link   
members.tripod.com...
Scroll down to the part where it says "Mars King or Queen".
Also notice the MARTIAN VALENTINE!

top topics

join