It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

cell phone towers+pharmaceuticals+television = mind control

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2006 @ 06:33 PM
link   
i had a scary moment yesterday with my dad....ok im 36 and hes oh about 60....hes full of life...big guy...very smart....smartest man i know...not just saying that cause he's my dad....always happy....always known him like that in my 36 years of knowin him....but yesterday he was up close to knoxville tenn...when he called me....said he was having some emotional problems.....i asked him what was wrong and he just started sobbing....saying he thinks he's having a nervous breakdown...NEVER have i seen him like this....neither one of us even saw it coming...said he had the deepest sense of grieving and couldnt control it. pretty much scared me a little...

ive thought about these cell phone towers and just how they could very well be slowly scrambling our brains just abit.....ive noticed people acting pretty wierd lately (or maybe its just me
) if i find out that these things are [] with us theres gonna be hell to pay......my dad means everything to me and should i even tell you how i feel about my 9 year old little boy who is MY buddie....let me tell ya....if somebody is messin with us knowingly.......oh man....

one more thing....its not just these towers but its these pharmaceuticals......my dad is also been taking something that his doc gave him to help him sleep....(this is probably the main problem he was having yesterday) but anything like that.. that can mess with peoples emotions in such a way should be NEVER be given to people.....and should be a serious punishment for anyone who does hand that crap out.

but i do know what kind of world we live in.....and i would not put it past these bloody pigs......

i dont know if i much like these cell phone towers popping up all over the place sending out frequencies that could possibly mess with our mental thinking.....these things are being built everywhere.....a grid....maybe these things are for not only cellphones but at the flick of a switch we could be in a serious situation...the pharmaceuticals that they pump us full of is already serious enough....not even going to mention television and radio.....god help us.

[edit on 17-4-2006 by Funkydung]

[edit on 17-4-2006 by Funkydung]

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 17/4/2006 by Umbrax]

join