It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush and Terrorism.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2003 @ 10:57 PM
link   
If Bush is NOT re-elected for Presidency next year, will the "War On Terrorism" continue?

posted on Oct, 14 2003 @ 10:58 PM
link   
All I know is that he's afraid to hang out in South East Asia. I think the war on terrorism will beover once he's gone.

posted on Oct, 14 2003 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Sorry Colonel.....Bush being gone will not stop the terroists.....though I will be glad to see him gone!

posted on Oct, 14 2003 @ 11:11 PM
link   
1. See my signature.

2. Bush = terrorism.

posted on Oct, 15 2003 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Sadly, MA is dead on. Bush is merely the mask/puppet of those controlling the terror.

posted on Oct, 15 2003 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Once Bush has gone ( and for gods sake i hope it's soon ) hopefully this stupid war 'on an abstract noun' will end. Bush has made the global climate so much worse.

posted on Oct, 15 2003 @ 12:53 PM
link   
I doubt it will go away. I think the government is in too much trouble to stop simply due to an administration change. Expect war after war until the economy drops off the map or WWIV (or WWIII if you prefer) happens all the way.

posted on Oct, 15 2003 @ 07:07 PM
link   
For one thing the economy is rebounding, not declining. We are in a bull market, not a bear one.

Lets just hypothetically say the liberals get their way and the War on Terror is ended. If you don't think terrorists will hit us again you're crazy. THEY ARE NOT ATTACKING US BECAUSE OF THE WAR ON TERROR, OR FOR BEING THE U.S.A. THEY ARE ATTACKING US BECAUSE WE ARE CHRISTIANS AND JEWS! The economy can be as strong as it's ever been, another terrorists attack in the U.S.A. will just destroy it again!

I hope to God the war on terror doesn't end with Bush. As he stated, it's a 10-20 year war that we are waging. The entire world must come together to wage it. Not just the U.S.A. and the other 47 countries that support us.

posted on Oct, 15 2003 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by putzmobiler
For one thing the economy is rebounding, not declining. We are in a bull market, not a bear one.

What a kidder!

posted on Oct, 15 2003 @ 07:26 PM
link   
The war on terrorisim is mostly a fraud. The world is basicly safe. Unless you think about what Bush has done. lol

He is a one term president, peroid!!!

new topics

top topics

join