It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Public safety complexes...really detention centers?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2006 @ 04:50 PM
link   
So I was searching the web today, looking up info, when I found a bunch of stuff on public safety complexes. Public safety complexes are buildings used in a time of national emergency, where officials can meet to discuss solutions and where several "criminals" will be held in a detention center or jail. This sounds like some kind of major exscuse of a possible "terrorist attack" where hundreds of civilians can be put into these cells. Check out these pictures and websites:

Livingston County public safety complex in Illinois.

Notice the cells and maximum security areas in these buildings. Also check up the write-up above the pictures.

Check out this public safety complex in Carson City, Nevada.

Carson City public safety complex.

Notice the security area and the cells in the background. Did you catch this?

an 80,000-square foot courthouse and an adjoining 32,000-square foot jail.

The adjoining jail houses a 156-bed detention center

More public safety complexes are being built:

www.kristv.com...

Map of public safety complex in Fairfax County, VA:

www.fairfaxcounty.gov...

Notice the detention center in the bottom left.

College Park, Georgia public safety complex:

www.newsouthconstruction.net...

Seems like there's a lot, and all of them have jails.

Although I couldn't find any information that says they were built by Halliburton.

[edit on 17-4-2006 by Amschel Rothschild]

posted on Apr, 18 2006 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Wow! I was reading an article in a local newspaper last week about the town of Holden, Massachusetts, who is proposing to build one of these as well.

A sentence in the article struck me as very odd, and said something to the effect of, "there will be room to hold a large number of students from the nearby high school in the event of an emergency."

Strange that the $50M+ high school they've been working on for the past 6 years wouldn't already have enough room for this "emergency holding" already incorporated into it...?

posted on Apr, 18 2006 @ 10:49 AM
link   
I know, a bunch of them are being built recently. Check out They remind me of concentration camps. Check out the third link. The date of the article is April 11, 2006.

posted on Apr, 18 2006 @ 10:49 AM
link   
I know, a bunch of them are being built recently. They remind me of concentration camps. Check out the third link. The date of the article is April 11, 2006.

posted on Apr, 18 2006 @ 12:23 PM
link   
So do something about it
have you americans heard of the RED and BLUE lists?

I hear your government will round up all Avangilists Protestors Free thinkers etc..

And you people let them build these centers did you know FEMA was givin 383 billion to build actual Concentration Camps?

posted on Apr, 18 2006 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Yes, the red and blue lists are described in detail here.

And yes, the Patriot Act considers a terrorist to be a defender of the Constitution, a Christian, or even a gun owner. Several groups have tried to stop the Patriot Act, but it didn't work. People are still trying, and hopefully, it will be.

Of course I've tried telling people about this. They just think I'm crazy. There's so much and evidence and videos, that I don't how someone COULDN'T believe what is happening.

posted on Apr, 18 2006 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Hooray for concentration camps:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.answers.com...

posted on Apr, 19 2006 @ 09:29 PM
link   
The dates in this site are suspect. How could the Bush administration have set up all of this through FEMA back in 1996?
Wasn't FEMA restructured after 9/11?

Yes, the red and blue lists are described in detail here.

posted on Apr, 20 2006 @ 02:27 AM
link   
I just recently heard on CNN something about the mobile homes that FEMA has in it's possessionnd the whole Katrina disaster. I didn't catch all of the story but they mentioned at the end of that FEMA was moving alot of these trailers around. Quite a few are heading to New Jersey as we speak for possible/inevitable terrorist attacks.

I hope I get a chance to read Jenka's prophetic words before the next attack. It would be quite a shame if that chance fell to the wind in a thousand particles of sand.

posted on Apr, 22 2006 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Yeah there seems to be a lot of holding areas around the United States.

I also read a short write-up about a bunch of Russian UN troops already being stationed somewhere in the midwest. I'll have to look for it.

So do they already have the camps and soldiers all set? It's hard to say, but judging from the troop movements, UN troops coming, and several detention areas/camps, it's very close.

Here is the one.

And some more stuff on the UN.

[edit on 22-4-2006 by Amschel Rothschild]

[edit on 22-4-2006 by Amschel Rothschild]

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 10:35 AM
link   
My paranoia has gone into overdrive.

I live in England and have not yet found any evidence of Detention centres, but they are throwing up sports stadiums everywhere like you don't believe. Do you think it is a possibility they could use these buildings to detain large groups of people? No-one would suspect a thing.

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 09:04 PM
link   
its possible. I wouldn't rule out the UK seeing how Bush and Blair are friends.

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 03:08 AM
link   
The UK is becoming a police state. In my small home town, there are on the spot fines for 'drunken behaviour' dropping litter, they are stopping kids on the street to test their soft drinks with'dipsticks'

Dispersal orders are coming into power to stop youths hanging round the street together. We have ASBOS (Antisocial bejaviour orders) putting you on curfew and banning you from places. ID cards are on their way.
There is detention without charge, to supposedly prevent 'terrorism.' and a new offence - glorification of terrorism, which will eventually ban all protest. The police have new stop and search powers.

The uk has one of the highest concentrations of CCTV anywhere-and its such a small country. Tony Blair is a tyrant. This country is so bad now he is in power. He has created such chaos through social engineering and faked terrorism. I fear detention centres, possibly using the bird flu scare, will be next.

new topics

top topics

join