It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

5 ton coke bust- planes owners- Tom Delays appointee, and CIA?

page: 16
<< 13  14  15   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 12:30 PM
link   
I thought about this thread recently, in relation to the news about a Mr. Ward, who allegedly "diverted" money from the National Republican Congressional Committee, which was mentioned on pg2 of this thread.
What a scam! What a great source for money to pursue things other than that for which the funds were intended!
source

posted on Jun, 8 2008 @ 04:20 PM
link   
I don't have a great deal of new information that hasn't already been posted in this thread, but I do have a new chart that may help people better visualize what's going on. It's fairly complete, incorporating the more recent Gulfstream crash and its connections to N900SA, but there are a few areas that I was somewhat more fuzzy about and/or couldn't find documents sourcing the connections, so it still has a bit of expansion to do.

Drug Plane Timeline / Connection Chart [384k GIF]

[edit on 8-6-2008 by LoganCale]

posted on Jun, 26 2008 @ 04:06 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 17 2008 @ 09:15 PM
link   
i just have one question and i wish someone answers

we are supposed to have tight homeland security for anything or anyone entering the country right

so how is all these drugs coming in to the country it doesnt sound so secure or is the government behind all these drugs

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by rich23

Yep 911 truth is crap. I wrote a long explanation and tried to post but forgot to type in the code at the bottom. It now says illuminati. I have been speaking with the FBI including Psi Ops in DC about a file that I sent to 10 FBI stations. The Psi Ops lady was the only one that was at all competent or straight forward with me as the rest give me the run around. The file contains information including sound files of a phone conversation indicating Bob Lutz of GM and his brother Mark Lutz in the 911 attacks. I received the name "Lutz" 2 months prior to the attacks with visions. I did not know what the Lord meant until it happened at which time I contacted the FBI in Louisville the day after the attacks but they blew me off. I decided to find out who this Lutz was on my own and have now reported it. I am still trying to get a straight answer from the FBI as to where the file was sent. I am going to DC either tomorrow or the next day.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   
I think you guys are looking for something that isn't there. If you keep searching and looking you can probably link whatever you are looking for. Ever hear of 6 degrees of seperation?
To start, 120NE was a sports charter aircraft sold from Genesis to Scott Aviation. Scott Aviation used it for awhile as a sports charter until Skyway aircraft came along with enough money and wanted a DC9. Everything is for sale at the right price.Turns out Skyway swindled alot of money from investors and just spent it lavishly on whatever they wanted. Fancy Hummers and Airplanes just to make themselves look good/important. The decal was just to make it look like a goverment operation so that companies would buy into their sales pitch. They were selling wireless internet, entertainment packages, and security cameras on airplanes. Remember this is shortly after 9-11. If something looked official, then maybe investors would invest and buyers would buy. Thats all it was.
900SA was an aircraft operated by Scott Aviation. Again for sports charters and such. It was used by Skyway aircraft because after they bought 120NE they wanted the interior redone. So why that was in the shop, they used 900SA for their daily needs. After some time it was sold to Skyway and Royal Sons. Scott Aviation was a small operation, in fact having a DC9 was a little out of there nitch. They had smaller aircraft that they chartered. Eventually Skyway started to run out of money. They needed cash so they sold the aircraft. Skyway was in shambles at this time. Soon after bankruptcy came.
As far as paperwork and filings. When have you ever seen the goverment file things on time? Yes it was faxed. Do you honestly think someone is standing by that fax machine with a rubber stamp and as soon as a fax comes in they stamp it. More like the faxes come in, they pile up and maybe someone gets to stamp them that day or the next. There may have been a day or two before someone filed the paperwork for registration. Maybe the deal happened after hours. But because of that you are linking them to the crime? Keep digging though, you might find something.
As far as Mel Martrinez using the aircraft, there were no ties. He was given the opportunity to fly in a cushy executive aircraft as opposed to commercial flying or driving. Which would you choose. He was offered the use of the airplane because the Skyway people were Republicans and wanted some favors if he got elected. That happens all the time.
The fact is the plane that was seized was piloted by a Venezuelan pilot. How about some drug smuggler from Venezuela bought an airplane to smuggle drugs. Feel free to make any connections but these are the facts.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   
well I do not have time to read 16 pages.
But I did read the OP and wanted to mention
another possible link.

Huffman Aviation was mentioned in the OP.
Wasn't this the same place the 9/11 hijackers
took flying lessons ????

wow !!!

fast forward to 22:04 of this video to see Huffman
Aviation

edit on 5/3/2011 by boondock-saint because: add video

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 04:20 AM
link   

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by flyboyII

I enjoyed reading your post. Any Tom Delay connection to drug running was early on discounted. After all the facts in this thread were laid out, there were some dots that could not be connected. One concern, however, was CIA use of "front companies".

Personally, what I took away from this thread were the slimy swindles that certain people engaged in. The business and political $ swindles dug up here was sickening, and this was just from a few people.

If there's money out there, a crook will try to loot it. As Woody G said, some rob you with a six gun, some with a fountain pen.

The last three decades of this country certainly has had its moral challenges. The "moral majority" got taken to the cleaners by con men. The Harold Hills conned this country out of money, but unfortunately there was no nice ending with a band playing ala Music Man, although, like Mr Hill, the cons got away with their scams.Very few cons served time.

reply to post by boondock-saint

Forgot to add....I liked your image contribution. You might do a "find" for each page of the thread for "Huffman" to see what was brought up.

edit on 4-5-2011 by desert because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by flyboyII
How about some drug smuggler from Venezuela bought an airplane to smuggle drugs.

How about Mexican?

Woods was right to suspect the Mexican casas de cambio. In May 2007, the U.S. Drug Enforcement Agency seized $11 million that Wachovia held in Miami bank accounts for Casa de Cambio Puebla. The agency said the funds would be forfeited in a criminal case that remains tightly sealed nearly two years later. In November 2007, Mexican authorities closed Puebla and arrested its executive, Pedro Alatorre Damy, calling him the financial mastermind of Mexico's Sinaloa Cartel. The Mexican government said Alatorre had financed a drug-running air force, including a DC-9 captured with five tons of coc aine and a Gulfstream II that had crashed in the Yucatan Peninsula with more than three tons of coc aine aboard.

source

Carlos Gutiérrez de Velasco is the paterfamilias of the influential Veracruz-based family which owned the Casa de Cambio Puebla currency exchange, accused of laundering enough drug money through U.S. banks to buy as many as 100 American planes for use in drug-running.

In a recent interview with Mexico City's Reforma newspaper, Gutierrez, who is also the father of a fugitive from prosecution in the case, claimed his family is the victim of selective prosecution, and alleged a cover-up of the involvement of influential Americans.

He called on Mexico's President Felipe Calderon to become personally involved in forcing the DEA to explain why only Mexicans are being tracked down and jailed.

The Americans who sold planes to the Sinaloa Cartel buyers enjoy official immunity from prosecution, Gutierrez suggested, while people like his fugitive son, José Antonio Gutiérrez, were being tracked down and hung out to dry.

source

Ran into a more recent but unrelated article, which led to the above. I wonder where the DC-9 is today.

top topics

<< 13  14  15   >>

join