It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

5 ton coke bust- planes owners- Tom Delays appointee, and CIA?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Regenmacher

Lots of name dropping and info in this story:
Porter Goss's Cocaine Import Agency (CIA) has links to "Al Qaeda" and Saudis. [/url]

Intelligence insiders report that CIA Director Porter Goss has authorized the CIA to resume Iran-contra-era networks that is permitting former agency contractors to renew their illicit trade in drugs.

The plane seems to be owned by a joint partnership between the Saudis and the US.

On Apr 05, 2006 the flight departed from St. Petersburg, Clearwater International to Simon Bolivar International airport and the bust took place on April 11, 2006 and then purged from the FAA on April 14, 2006.

[edit on 3-5-2006 by Regenmacher]

Am i the only one who wonders if there is just way too much coincidence here?

also regenmacher, did you notice that the website that showed the purge of records on april 14th, also showed very clearly, that the last time the website was updated was april 3rd?

We have heard that this delayed method of purging has met the needs of people who want ambigious records of flights and plane owners...

now it seems to work the other way too... it can be amazingly sped up, to remove connections to "fronts" if a connection IS in jeopardy of being found.

An analogy would be:
a bag of drugs is found outside a building, the owners of the building can say "it aint ours, you cant prove it!" but then, a connection is made that does prove it...

well, then... the logical thing to do, would be to backdate records thru hacking, that would show that the building wasn't owned by the present owners instead of the bag of drugs not being owned by the present owners... (removes ALL doubt, rahter than some, but sacrifices the future of the operation in return)

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by LazarusTheLong

Originally posted by Regenmacher

Lots of name dropping and info in this story:
Porter Goss's Cocaine Import Agency (CIA) has links to "Al Qaeda" and Saudis. [/url]

Intelligence insiders report that CIA Director Porter Goss has authorized the CIA to resume Iran-contra-era networks that is permitting former agency contractors to renew their illicit trade in drugs.

The plane seems to be owned by a joint partnership between the Saudis and the US.

On Apr 05, 2006 the flight departed from St. Petersburg, Clearwater International to Simon Bolivar International airport and the bust took place on April 11, 2006 and then purged from the FAA on April 14, 2006.

[edit on 3-5-2006 by Regenmacher]

Coincidence?

Keep up the good work guys. This just keeps getting better and better.

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by LazarusTheLong

I don't believe these are just mere coincidences, especially when all these connections seem to drop into a synchronistic basket. Most would equate this drug deal smells like Fed and it's also uncanny how Mexico's new drug laws are unfolding during this time.

The Tampa Tribune picked the story up today:
Mystery Surrounds Plane Filled With 5.5 Tons Of Cocaine

[edit on 4-5-2006 by Regenmacher]

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Excellent. Glad to see the mainstream media beginning to look into it - even if it's just a local station. It might be good if they were contacted about the previous Sky Way drug plane captured and the link to Devon Holding. Or perhaps that link is too weak. I'm not sure anymore.

However, the whole thing about the seal people keep saying is not completely accurate. The seal is closer to the Great Seal or the Seal of the President than TSA's seal - which seems to be the same as the DHS seal. It still certainly resembled a US government aircraft and seal, but it isn't a TSA-like seal.

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Ladies and Gentlemen:

I thank you all! I've used my WATS votes for the month on the two main posters here, and am glad to do so.

To the best of my knowledge, CIA drug dealing goes back to the days of the OSS: in exchange for help in planning the Allied invasion of Sicily, Mafia guys in the US were given free rein in what became known as the French Connection. In his "At War With Indochina" (hope I've got that title right, this is all coming off the top of my head) Noam Chomsky briefly but tellingly intimates that much of the CIA activity in that region, particularly in Thailand, was financed through drug smuggling. And so it goes on.

Allegedly GHW Bush used his offshore oil rigs as way stations for the transfer of drug shipments onshore. Also I have myself spoken to a guy who used to run a secondhand bookshop in Key West who claimed to have been at Mena and hinted darkly at what went on there.

One particularly good book I read on the subject is Whiteout by Jeffrey St.Clair and (I think) Alexander Cockburn. In it there are mentions of other books, particularly one that details US narcotics trafficking in the Vietnam war.

There's also a great book about the Nugan Hand Bank scandal called The Crimes of Patriots by Jonathan Kwitney, who used to write for the WSJ. It also details how Kissinger and the CIA overthrew Gough Whitlam, who was about to reveal in the Aussie Parliament who was being funded by the CIA - the company was funding smear campaigns and dirty tricks against his government because, amongst other things, the lease on super-secret weird outback US base Pine Gap was up for renewal, and the signs were Whitlam was in no mood to renew the lease.

And here's something I noticed at the time of the Afghan invasion. In the run-up, the Administration were desperate to demonise the Taliban, and accused them of cultivating opium and trafficking in heroin. The trouble with that was, the UN, in the same week, released a report saying that the Taliban had pretty much eradicated opium farming throughout Afghanistan. As the Taliban were religious fundamentalists and as Islam prohibits even intake of alcohol, this perspective made more sense to me.

Then the invasion went ahead and the US got into bed with the warlords. Quelle surprise. And how inevitable it was that news reports (forgetting about the US accusations of but a few months earlier) started saying that opium production had been resumed (in other words, there had been little or no production before) in Afghanistan as the economy was so shafted that farmers had little alternative.

And only a few months later I see a piece on Channel 4 news here in the UK saying that the American Ambassador, no less, is warning about the smuggling of cheap heroin into this country! Being of that kind of suspicious turn of mind, I'm thinking, how does he know? And which US bases is it coming into?

Sure enough, a few weeks/months later, the first news reports of cheap heroin becoming available on sink housing estates start rolling in...

By the way, in an earlier post, someone (logoncole?) hinted that the serial numbers for one of the planes were different on two different sources. I only came to this thread just now, and on checking the links, those serial numbers are now identical. Funny old world, eh?

Whoa! Nearly forgot... reading through this post, as soon as I saw that the 'plane had been transferred to Venezuelan ownership, I thought, this is to further USG plotting against Chavez. My guess would be that some part of the deal is to fund opposition to Chavez, and that the plane itself has gone to a trusted partner in Venezuela's bogus 'opposition'. But of course (and so it proved in a later post) this can be used as a smear on Chavez himself who, as was reported, is not co-operating in the US' "war on drugs". That's because it's as bogus as the "war on tourism" as Dubya pronounces it...

Anyway, good on you, the lot of you! Keep up the good work. And you could find some stuff on www.narconews.com... useful.

[edit on 4-5-2006 by rich23]

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Well, we can add the FAA to the conspiracy of the damned...

It appears that the FAA website is officially updated now...
the new listing, is the same as the old one, but had a few differences as far as form fields filled out.

The FAA fixed the hacked data, when THEY went into update it themselves officially...
all without reporting the anamoly of the incorrect hacked info, being inserted.

Essentially that means that whoever updated the info, noticed that the info had already been changed, but incorrectly...
I am assuming that since we haven't seen this in the media yet, that the were told to not disclose the discrepancy. Probably not the first time...

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 06:09 PM
link   
If you're referring to the "Last Updated:" date being updated on the website, it appears that every record on the FAA site has that happen every Monday. Here are a few randomly selected tail number records on there that all say they were updated Monday, May 1 (at the time of posting). N120NE, N168D, N52DD... and so on. Pick any tail number and check it out on their site, it'll be the same.

So it seems to be a bug in their system and every single page gets their "last update" date updated every Monday.

Since we don't have records from the site before April 13, we don't know if it really was changed before it should've been and the faulty "last update" text just didn't update.

I'm having a hard time understanding what I wrote, so I hope someone else can figure it out.

Additionally, what happened to Daniel Hopsicker's Thursday update? It never happened.

[edit on 4-5-2006 by LoganCale]

posted on May, 4 2006 @ 06:52 PM
link   
I'll tell ya what, I'd love to see the credit card receipt when they fueled that bird to get it out of there. And the ones in Venezuela or where ever it was they flew in from.

There's your papertrail. They always write the tail numbers on it and tells whose account is paying.

[edit on 4-5-2006 by psyopswatcher]

posted on May, 5 2006 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by psyopswatcher
I'll tell ya what, I'd love to see the credit card receipt when they fueled that bird to get it out of there. And the ones in Venezuela or where ever it was they flew in from.

There's your papertrail. They always write the tail numbers on it and tells whose account is paying.

Excellent idea.

...but. Privacy is the last luxury - and you can bet these boyz pay for their privacy.

Still, it's worth a try...

posted on May, 5 2006 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Yes, it would be great to find that. But I'm fairly certain it would also be rather impossible for us to do as we aren't law enforcement conducting an investigation...

posted on May, 5 2006 @ 11:30 AM
link   
I have been reading through some South and Central American news sites and forums and a few of them think the coc aine was to fund Mexico's 2006 elección Presidente for the Party of the Democratic Revolution and Andrés Manuel López Obrador.

To who favors this one seizure? It will be for financing the campaign of the PRD? The airplane came from Venezuela, already have identified inlaid Venezuelan cells in the PRD and the campaign of AMLO, in addition many intellectuals to Mexico like Elena Poniatowska, Carlos Monsivaís, the very cultured novelist of Fernando of the Step, and others more, are being bought to support the AMLO campaign.

translated from presidencia.gob.mx

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

The upcoming election was pointing to the left's favorite Obrador winning.

Mexico's Most Toxic Presidential Race Ever Counterpunch
All Against Lopez Obrador
Splattered as it is with libelous calumnies, dark threats, smarmy insinuation, and stridently accusatory television spots, the run-up to the July 2 elections here constitutes the most toxic presidential race of the five this reporter has covered during decades on the ground in Mexico.

Indeed, both the campaigns of once-upon-a-time ruling PRI party candidate Roberto Madrazo and the right-wing PAN's Felipe Calderon boil down to one theme: everything and anything against frontrunner Andres Manuel Lopez Obrador (AMLO), the former mayor of Mexico City and the standard bearer for the pseudo-leftist Party of the Democratic Revolution (PRD) who has led the pack by as much as 18 points ever since 2003 mid-term elections. AMLO's lead has held steady around eight for months.

Things have recently turned around though in favor of the conservative Felipe Calderon.

Conservative candidate takes the lead in Mexican polls
MEXICO CITY - Conservative Felipe Calderon was emerging Wednesday as the probable front-runner in Mexico's presidential race, coming off a winning performance in the campaign's first debate and buoyed by rising poll numbers with less than 10 weeks to go until the election.

Some analysts say Calderon, of President Vicente Fox's National Action Party, or PAN, would be preferred by many U.S. officials over Andres Manuel Lopez Obrador, a populist viewed as left-leaning.

Tide may be turning for conservative Calderón
Officially, the Bush administration has said only that it would not meddle in Mexico's election, scheduled for July 2.

"You mentioned something about the elections," President Bush said last month in response to a question. "I'm not going to talk about them. The only thing I am going to talk about is, I love to have a strong, vibrant democracy on our southern border."

Political analyst Jorge Chabat said that while the U.S. has said it would work with whoever wins the election, including a leftist, "It is probable that they would feel more comfortable with Calderón."

The Bush regime clearly wants no part of Obrador and strange how Clintonian Dick Morris looks to be behind the game too.

Or perhaps Morris's name popping up is not so strange.

Dick Morris Helping Mexican Candidate Surge?
Lopez Obrador is regarded as a nationalist and a critic of NAFTA who has proposed a slew of new social programs and has shown little interest in foreign affairs.

The Bolivarian Alternative by Patrick Buchanan
Ortega is the Marxist Sandinista nemesis of Ronald Reagan in the 1980s who is now favored to win the presidency. Obrador is the former mayor of Mexico City who was running first in the polls for the presidency, but has begun to slip as Vicente Fox's PAN has been tying him to Hugo Chavez.

Was 5.5 tons of coke for the PRD and siezed by the Mexican government and will now fund PAN? Was it all a setup from the get go? Where the hell is that pilot? He who has the most coke wins the election?

More turns than a Peruvian lama trail in this story.

[edit on 5-5-2006 by Regenmacher]

posted on May, 5 2006 @ 12:51 PM
link   
At this point, I do beleive Mexico is involved, but haven't seen the connection that these latin papers have indicated...

Althougth IMO the move to legalize drugs in mexico is connected to this bust somehow.

Legalizing drugs in Mexico is a good move. Great for tourism...
But was it also a warning by FOX that if he wasn't included in the deal, he would ruin the party?

I am more inclined to think this is a money motivated op, rather than a political one...
but then, two birds are better than one. Coulda been both.

posted on May, 5 2006 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Hmmm, Escobar err I mean Goss throws in the towel.

CIA Director Porter Goss Resigns

Goss giving us an example of what happens when you lose $100 million worth of coc aine and a plane to Mexico or was it mission accomplished and off to his Columbian villa for a job well done?

[edit on 5-5-2006 by Regenmacher]

posted on May, 5 2006 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Is this anything new, or unexpected? Human nature can be selfish, greedy and evil to the core – why should that exclude a politician? How often do Politicians make decisions that only remotely affect them personally, if at all? Government leaders want their own way and may not above using illegal means to accomplish that. Basically, the end justifies the means type of mentality.

Even though we would hope that our national & local leaders serve the American people’s interests with integrity of heart, it is more often the exception to the rule than the norm when they do. Being offered bribes of every description and secret sweetheart deals that line their pockets with thousands of dollars is a massive temptation that few people could resist. When they look around and see other representatives being wined & dined, on the take or doing things under the table, it can be easy to rationalize their behavior as just the way things are done on Capital Hill. And should a represenitive of the American people stand upright resisting bribes and corruption, crooked politicians rail them against. Dishonesty is very insecure and will protect itself against exposure & punishment.

Several years ago I saw a documentary that featured a pilot who was busted flying in several tons of coke from Columbia. He had been flying it into the U.S. for several years (landing in Arkansas, I believe) and said that he took the cash obtained from selling that drug into Hilary Clinton's bank for laundering. He said that he had been to the Governor’s mansion on more than one occasion. There have been several very serious allegations about the Clinton Administration including the murder of a former assistant of Mr. Clinton.

Is it strange that our current President is an oilman, and that he had pushed for the invasion of Iraq? One of the highest priorities of the Navy Seals that infiltrated Iraq was to secure the oil fields before the Iraqi’s could sabotage them. Oil tankers leave Iraq everyday because oil production continues 24/7, and American oil companies have posted their highest quarterly earnings ever. Is this so surprising? Will gas prices reaching $3 a gallon really be such a surprise when our President is a Texas oilman?

Is it any wonder that Haliburton has the monopoly on providing services to American troops in Iraq – when Dick Cheney has such a vested interest in that corporation? Might that not be considered a conflict of interest?

Dishonest leaders have been around since the beginning of time. And I suggest that they will remain on the scene for as long as this present world continues down its path.

So…what’s the answer?

posted on May, 5 2006 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Conflict of interest?
no, our administration doesn't seem to have any conflict of interest...
they all want to sell us out as fast as possible... :down:

OHHH, you mean conflict with OUR interest...
Ohhh yeah....

that is accurate.

posted on May, 5 2006 @ 06:07 PM
link   
whoa, this is a mindblower, I've only gone over the first 4 pages of the thread and I'm blown away, haven't read anything of this scale since Barry seal, anyway I just had to saw that LazarusTheLong, LoganCale and dgtempe got my 3 votes for the month, this is just out of this world, let's just see how far it will get though.

posted on May, 6 2006 @ 02:15 AM
link   
Just a quick side note after reading the quote from Wayne Madsen Report on the previous page. Just because the company is named Royal Sons does not neccessarily imply a connection to the Saudis. It might trigger a suspicion, but until there is actual confirmation, statements of such being fact should probably not be made.

Almost all the companies involved are now dead - Royal Sons and HW Aviation are the only remaining - HW Aviation went bankrupt in Illinois but appears to have resumed business in Florida. I still think Royal Sons are connected to the whole thing as they have several suspicious things going on. I'm going to focus my research on them and the people related to them at the moment and see if I can find any connections between them and other past companies.

If anyone else wants to pursue anything related to them as well, please go ahead. Here are a few helpful links.

Florida Division Of Corporations Website - Can be searched by company name or corporate officer name and displays past records of the companies

SkyWay Form Containin Information About Loan - After the (large) page loads, do a search for "Royal Sons" and it'll be the first result.

Remember that Royal Sons is also known as Royal Sons Motor Yacht Sales (and that company's address is at the same hangar at the Clearwater airport - odd place for yacht sales). The president is Frederic J. Geffon. A Stanley Geffon used to be an officer of the company as well, but no longer is. Perhaps he was a father or brother. This cemetary archive lists a Stanley Geffon, born 1921, died 1998 in a cemetary several miles from Clearwater. I'd say that's pretty likely to be the same one and it's probably the father, in that case. Though I do not know Frederic Geffon's age.

posted on May, 6 2006 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Did some poking around with that FL Dept of State link you provide Logan and dug up this errata.

FREDRIC J. GEFFON - Manager/officer of these companies:
ROYAL SONS, LLC
ROYAL FLYING CLUB, INC.
ROYAL RUG CLEANERS, INC.
ROYAL SONS MOTOR YACHT SALES, INC.

SkyWay Communications Holding Corp. ("Parent"), formerly known as
i-TeleCo.com Inc. and Mastertel Communications Corp., was organized under the
laws of the State of Florida on December 16, 1998. In April 2003, Parent changed
its name to SkyWay Communications Holding Corp.

In January 2004, the Company entered into six-month Consulting Agreements
with Aran Strategic Finance, Bruce Baker and Fred Geffon to provide consulting
services and issued 5,000,000 shares of common stock for services pursuant to
consulting agreements valued at $950,000 (based on the market price of the
shares at the date of issuance), which has been expensed. In connection with
these services, the Company also issued options to purchase 10,000,000 shares of
common stock (see "Stock warrants" below"). edgaronline

Skyway Communications Holding Corp
137 SEC Filings (from 11/30/00 to 8/4/05)

Facts On Sale Of Jet In Drug Case Disputed
Fred Geffon, president of Clearwater-based Royal Sons Inc., said he was paid in full for the 40-year-old airliner on March 30 and turned it over to Jorge Corrales, a Simi Valley, Calif., aircraft broker.

Herwig said the FAA received a copy of a letter from Royal Sons, dated April 7, asking that the plane be exported to Venezuela and that the FAA officially took Royal Sons' name off the books three days after the coc aine bust.

Obit: Fred's brother Clifford Geffon of ROYAL RUG CLEANERS, INC passed away in 2001.

ST. PETERSBURG -- Clifford Geffon, a prominent figure in Pinellas County rug retailing for decades, has died at 49.

Born in New York City, Clifford Geffon came here at age 2. As he and his three brothers grew old enough, they joined their father, Stanley, in the business that began as a rug cleaning shop in 1935.

Clifford Geffon, who opened Regal Rug & Tile on Central Avenue in 1999, was a member of Congregation B'Nai Israel. A member of Northside Lodge 283 F&AM, he was a Master Mason, a 32nd degree Mason and a member of Egypt Shrine Temple, Tampa, and Scottish Rite Bodies.

Survivors include his wife of 25 years, Beverly; a son, Benjamin, and a daughter, Lindsay Geffon, his mother, Shirley Geffon, and three brothers, Fredric J., Randy M. and Barry M., all of Treasure Island; and several nieces and nephews.
sptimes

Florida Senator Dennis L. Jones (R). is also affialted with the Northside Lodge 283 F&AM

[edit on 6-5-2006 by Regenmacher]

posted on May, 6 2006 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Rug cleaners, eh? I suppose they had a car wash in the back. Interesting background for an immigrant Jew. So the name Royal had nothing to do with saudi princes? Pre-empted it from them, did they? Here I thought some cabinboy on a Saudi yacht had grown up with big dreams of sticking it to Americans after cruising the caribbean and seeing how they do business in the Turks and Caicos. Then studying with the wahabbis in the summers back home.

But I didn't know that Jews could belong to the masons. I guess if I read the obituaries once in a while I would. That's how little interest I take in their shenanigans, but it does make me wonder if Stanley, the dad, was ever in the mossad? You know those family traditions.

Bringing a jewish angle into this sure does add a whole new dimension. If the family happens to be zionists. They could very well have CIA connections for contracts.

Florida Senator Dennis L. Jones, D.C., (R), a backcracker? Those guys'll kill ya for sure, if they don't rob you blind first.

posted on May, 6 2006 @ 03:24 PM
link   
I was trying to draw a diagram of the SkyWay connections, too slow going as right arm in a sling, but I ran across these links
www.wburg.com... for SkyWays, James Bath, Ollie North maybe I don't want to continue!

www.ruudleeuw.com... for Souther Air Transport, Southern Air, and Ohio (I was just curious to what had happened to SAT, to see if they were still involved with CIA and drugs and Miami, guess it moved to Ohio--Ohio?)

Another interesting site
www.spectrumwd.com... ah, yes, privatize government functions
Oh, so that's how they got to Ohio www.smirkingchimp.com... scroll down to Spook Air
[edit on 6-5-2006 by desert]

[edit on 6-5-2006 by desert]

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join