It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

5 ton coke bust- planes owners- Tom Delays appointee, and CIA?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2006 @ 11:41 AM
link   
What a hoot, or should I say hooters!

More tentacles than an octopus, more tangled hair than Medusa, and more vile creatures than in a swamp--
Now, here is something else interestin: start here
thunderbay.indymedia.org...
then go to here
www.slate.com...

[edit on 26-4-2006 by desert]

[edit on 26-4-2006 by desert]

posted on Apr, 26 2006 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Thanks desert...
keep those links coming...

Also, check back at Madcow news site... (original link)
I just did some more looking around, and Daniel Hopsicker has already covered much for us...

9-11
operation condor - did bush fly the plane?
so many more...

posted on Apr, 26 2006 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Also, while not directly related to this case, Daniel Hopsicker wrote this article on Barry Seal back when he was assassinated. www.idfiles.com...

It's a rather interesting read.

posted on Apr, 26 2006 @ 02:33 PM
link   
LazarusTheLong, yes, Hopsicker corroborates what Logan etal dug up. And when you pointed out the Venezuela possibility, I thought about the drug-Castro news years ago. I think was mentioned this incident as possibly low level, maybe even just very greedy men. Very well could be, especially this photo shoot stuff! What are they going to do, fly women to VI and fly them back with a little extra as cargo?
Yes, CIA and drugs is fact (ask some American VietNam War pilots about AirAmerica). Americans have to understand Iraq is a "big war", and the only VietNam Syndrome shaken was the idea that America couldn't fight a war again. We were engaged before this in lic's, low intensity conflicts, (Nicaragua, ex), where CIA and few military carried out conflict. I remember being delusioned years ago after seeing starving Biafrans on tv, remembering seeing American food drops after WWII, and naively thinking that was what we were doing over there. No, our CIA was flying in guns to one side, even though we were supposedly nuetral. So much goes on. So very possible CIA not connected to this one, as drugs are so close to home now a little man with connections can make $. Iran-Contra certainly helped open the supply lines. Dirty business all of it.

posted on Apr, 26 2006 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Logan, yes, most interesting read. I wonder why the author said mistakenly Iran Contra; is he saying Hausenfus mission was not IranContra, but I thought Hausenfus was offloading guns? Or does he mean Seal was not connected to IranContra? You know, the "average American" is a good person, goes to work and takes care of family, all the more reason to believe their govt/leasders wouldn't do something like this. I remember an old Arkie telling me a story of how the preacher would rail on Sundays about the evils of alcohol and then sell his moonshine during the week. Hmmmm, Arkie, Arkansa, Mena?

posted on Apr, 26 2006 @ 04:27 PM
link   
For more on the Daddy Bush, Clinton, and Reagons, Mena Arkansas coc aine racket...
see here.

IMO It isn't just coincidence that Clinton came from behind, to be elected president... He had connections... ones that were never revealed by the MSM.

Now all those chummy tsunami advertisements make sense, dont they?Mena, where the scoundrels meet under the moonlight.

posted on Apr, 26 2006 @ 11:43 PM
link   
There seem to be a large amount of SkyWay subsidiaries. Brent Kovar founded SkyWay Global in 2000 and it merged with SkyWay Communications Holding. His biography when the two merged said SkyWay Global was a broadband company.

However, this article from 2004 claims it's a security company:

Martinez spent $1.5-million in the past week, and McCollum said he spent $800,000. Martinez also has the trappings of a well-financed modern campaign. His two-day "American Dream Tour" began in a 45-foot motor coach used by rock groups and country music stars, and switched to a DC-9 charter jet owned by Skyway Global, a Clearwater security firm whose owners are Martinez supporters.

www.sptimes.com...

And Mel Martinez' campaign website says the same and even includes a picture of "the monitoring room at Skyway global, a homeland security firm": Link

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Ok, so Martinez doesn't know that Skyways is a CIA front company that just got busted with 5 toms of coc aine obviously...

Too bad... his opponent probably does.

As for me,
to all those following the thread, I have some info that you might want to look closely at.
Cant say how I got these, but the ones I have followed so far, make sense, and add pieces of the puzzle. They also confirm much of what we have supposed.

Some leads:
Panama invasion- Why did we invade? because Noriega was dealing drugs - yes?
No- not the whole story... the whole story would include a theft of laundered funds in MEGA buck proportions out of Panama Banks, by little men trying to be Big (remember, we threw 10 million at that operation in no time to "oust" noriega, quite the investment)...

BTW... have we heard from him lately? We still have him, and have all this time (somewhere)

Also, ever wonder why we gave them Panama Canal in the first place...?
I know, do you? two guesses, and the first doesn't count. hint- banking
Goes far in showing how far back this goes...

Desert mentioned a statement of "a falsely assumed Iran/contra connection..."
I know what that means, and so do you now...
Iran/contra means that it was used to generate funds for black ops in Iran/nicaragua
that is where the assumption is wrong...
this program seems to have roots much further back...
so saying the op is iran/contra is limiting its scope to a much smaller op, than what was being done on a much longer term scale...

Also, Shhhhh, Keep this under your hat...

there is a reason Ross Perot was so paranoid... where did he get all his money again?

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 11:30 AM
link   
[edit on 27-4-2006 by sanctum]

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Oh, OK, Iran/Contra was Ollie North lying and making gross profits on selling TOWs and Eugene Hasenfus's plane was a drug running operation (with EH having Bush's phone number). But it did carry guns for the Contras; so this was the take guns to Central America and come back with drugs, yes?
Ross Perot's company was given govt contracts, ala Cheney, etal. Apparently some Republicans do believe in big government $. The co was sold later.
You know, I always wondered why we don't hear what Noriega's doing now, as we have another country's leader locked up in our prison system. He is in a two-room cell by himself in a Miami area prison. Banking, yes, why even our President's brother was caught up in the 1980's bank heist, when men found out they could use "savings and loans" institution to rob and have government pay Joe America back with the govt insurance program.
Florida. All the horse dung and fish heads down there can't compete with the stench of corruption! Hey, I wonder if Mel is going to the photo shoot (I'm terrible)

posted on Apr, 28 2006 @ 10:01 AM
link   
I love this thread, and what I would be interested in knowing is

HOW IS THE MONEY SPENT? What projects and operations is this drug money funding- what is actually bought with those millions? This plane was currently funding operations going on right now, so what is the ends to this means? Greed for greed's sake is not anywhere as interesting as greed for power's sake.

I also found a good discussion here:

groups.yahoo.com...

SPECIAL REPORT. Porter Goss's Cocaine Import Agency (CIA) has links to "Al
Qaeda" and Saudis.

Last year, WMR reported on links between the Saudi Royal Family and CIA
proprietary airline companies involved in coc aine smuggling. On April 10,
Mexican police, acting on a tip from INTERPOL, seized a DC-9 aircraft carrying
5.5 tons of coc aine with an estimated street value of $100 million. The
U.S.-registered plane was en route from Caracas, Venezuela, which, according to
French intelligence, is a known hub for coc aine shipments from Colombia to Saudi
Arabia (see article below).

The DC-9 (registration number N900SA) made an emergency landing at Ciudad del
Carmen in Campeche state. A Falcon aircraft that arrived at Ciudad del Carmen
from Toluca airport in Mexico state in advance of the arrival of the DC-9 was
also seized. The coc aine was contained in 128 suitcases. The Mexican police
later claimed the unidentified DC-9's pilot managed to escape. However, the
police did arrest the co-pilot.

The DC-9 was painted in the familiar blue and white colors of the U.S.
Transportation Security Administration with am official-looking seal with an
American eagle bearing the inscription: "Sky Way Aircraft -

Protection of America's Skies." The registered owner of the aircraft is:

Royal Sons Inc., 15875 Fairchild Drive, Clearwater, Florida. On April 5, 2006,
the plane flew from St. Petersburg/Clearwater International to Simon Bolivar
International in Caracas. "Sky Ways" (see article below) has also been linked to
the Saudi government and Bush family/CIA activities. Royal Sons, the name of
which may indicate the involvement of Saudi princes, such as the
coc aine-transporting Prince Nayif, cited below, also maintained an office at 224
East Airport Ave., Venice, Florida, at the same time lead hijacker Mohammad Atta
and Marwan al-

Shehhi were training at Huffman Aviation, which was located near by at 400
East Airport Avenue. Two years before 911, Venice was also the subject of
intensive intelligence operations by Israeli intelligence agents masquerading as
"art students." Not surprisingly in light of Saudi involvement with coc aine
smuggling, the activities of the Israelis drew the particular attention of the
U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA), which had Venice airport under
surveillance and later prepared a lengthy report on the activities of the
Israelis. Atta and al Shehhi also used Clearwater airport for practice take-off
and landings during off-peak hours.

The full artcile can be found at the above link and gets much more detailed.

posted on Apr, 28 2006 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Nice info Violent
You might try to properly source those articles, as the mods prefer they be in the quote box format- with source listed...
Formalities, you know...

As far as what this money goes to...
IMO It was originally intended to fund the very operations that they were doing. In other words, the money was meant to be used to build up a drug smuggling business, to get intel on the various players...
The system they were supposed to shut down, instead got taken over by them, and the money was too good to walk away from.

But even with the ineffiecency of government operations, this one made far more money than even the agency had hoped for.

At that point, they needed help to launder it (essentially going thru the exact same steps that a drug cartel would) to enlist assets and outside interests, that had a reason to keep the process quiet (money). Then (again, IMO) it became a reward system, for certain interests. If you look at the companies that do this as a front... they usually show a distinct lack of profit...
So how do they get so many investors? probably off the books, as all these funds are.
Tax free, and profitable... that alone would make many elites sell thier grandmother.

The recent aspect i find interesting is the resentment within the honest agency players, that feel betrayed by the actions of the unethical ones. IMO it is why we are hearing so many grumbles from various CIA/military sources.

The "honest" agents should want this info disclosed, and should want to change the system, or at least take the unethical profiteers out of the equation.

posted on Apr, 28 2006 @ 01:47 PM
link   
More info, good. Sickening to read though. Now, this stuff needs to be exposed and discussed, not Janet Jackson's breast. Honest agents have spoken out in past (DEA, CIA, etc) but maybe we will reach critical mass, the tipping point. Discuss with others. Maybe show support to those who speak out.

posted on Apr, 28 2006 @ 03:03 PM
link   
I'd love to see Porter Goss go down with this ship. He's already getting tied into the Duke Cunningham/Defense Dept scandals:

Wilkes was deep into the CIA -- particularly with his high school pal, Dusty Foggo, who Porter Goss made the number three man at the Agency -- as well as being very deep into Duke Cunningham. And the stories that are swirling now are not just about things that happened in the last few years -- they stretch back into the early 1990s.

posted on Apr, 29 2006 @ 10:58 AM
link   
I do not know if this was already posted or even asked about, but according to this Venezuelan page the DC9's pilot name is Alberto Damiani.

But they also say that the pilot who landed the plane was the one all other sources say was the co-pilot, Miguel Vázquez Guerra.

Most sources say that the co-pilot was a Colombian, but this site says he is a Venezuelan.

In this page they say that the Falcon has the license number XB-IYK that identifies it as a Mexican registered plane.

The two men who came on the Falcon and tried to get an extension of the flight plan to get the DC9 to the Mexican capital, are Mexicans, Fernando Poot Pérez and Marco Antonio Pérez, according to this.

They also say that the DC9 had no passengers and not even seats but was listed as a turist's flight.

This page is the bulletin issued by the Procuraduría General de la República and is a good summary of the case. In that they also say that a Orlando Flores Rueda was also arrested because he was identified as someone who was transported by the Falcon previously to attempt to get the DC9 to Mexico City.

All the above links are in Spanish.

posted on Apr, 29 2006 @ 11:09 AM
link   
ArMaP, you are worthy of your signature! My limited Spanish was helpful at the links. Wake up America! You are not getting all the news, regardless of how much you pay your newscasters. There are no borders on the internet--go to other countries to get the big picture.

posted on May, 2 2006 @ 03:31 PM
link   
This is a summary of what I have discovered so far.

In 1997, Master Communications Corporation was founded as a sort of Dot Com Company creator. Publicly, at least. In 1999, it changed its name to i-Incubator.com, Inc. It had two corporate officers, Jamee Freeman (later known as Jamee Kalimi) and Javier Aguero. The company soon began creating many subsidiary corporations. i-RealityAuction.com, Inc.; i-CarAuction.com, Inc.; i-AntiqueAuction.com, Inc.; i-AeroBids.com, Inc.; and finally i-Teleco.com, Inc., which began as Mastertel, Inc. and ended up as SkyWay Communications Holding Corporation in 2003.

It is worth noting that none of these subsidiaries have ever become successful public businesses and none appear to have had any employees other than Ms. Kalimi and occasional other corporate officers.

Meanwhile, Brent Kovar and his father, Glenn Kovar, were running several other corporations with the SkyWay name, both in Florida and Nevada. SkyWay Global, which has been referred to as both an internet service provider and a private security firm, and Sky Way Aircraft.

In June, 2003, SkyWay Communications Holding Corporation merged with Sky Way Aircraft. Jamee Kalimi resigned and the Sky Way Aircraft officers were appointed to the board of directors and took over as the officers of SkyWay Communications. James Kent became CEO and Brent Kovar President and Chief Technology Officer.

In January 2004, SkyWay Communications acquired a $1.5 Million loan with Royal Sons Motor Yacht Sales to purchase a DC-9 with the serial number 45731, registration N120NE, claiming it would be used to develop their airborne communications technology. This is not the aircraft that was captured carrying drugs.

On November 27, 2004, a Beechcraft King Air was found in Nicaragua. This aircraft had been registered to Sky Way Aircraft just over one month previously, before it was sold and exported to Venezuela on October 18, 2004. It, however, carried a false tail number, N168D, which actually is an aircraft that belongs to Devon Holding & Leasing, Inc.

Devon Holding & Leasing owns four identical aircraft, N196D, N187D, N219D, and N168D, and they have been seen, both separately and together, traveling between the United States and various hotspots in the world. They are, in all likelihood, one of the numerous front corporations which owns and operates the CIA's Rendition Airways fleet. Article on GlobalSecurity mentioning Devon Holding & Leasing as a CIA front.

In December 2004, a shareholder of SkyWay Communications filed a lawsuit against them, charging that they were taking investments and spending the money on things for themselves and that they had never had any of the technology they claimed to be developing. Also in December, they traded 28 million shares of SkyWay stock with duPont Investment Fund 57289, Inc. for the DC-9 with the serial number 45775, registration N900SA. The drug airplane.

In April 2005, the Kovars and James Kent resigned from the board, Ray Powers was appointed to the board, then resigned four days later after a judge ordered SkyWay to cease movement of assets. On June 14, 2005, SkyWay Communications filed for bankruptcy.

I'm getting confused and frustrated at the complexity of all the links between various companies, but I'm slowly trying to work through it and I am compiling a fully-sourced collection of everything connected. As soon as it gets into a more complete state, I'm going to make it fully public online to help everyone else in their research and will continue adding to it as information becomes available.

Good luck to everyone else working on this, and thank you for the effort you have been putting in.

posted on May, 3 2006 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Daniel Hopsicker has written a new article with some interesting and very helpful new information. It would appear he has interviewed Frederic Geffon, the President of Royal Sons.

Link to full article.

Firstly, he has confirmed that the SkyWay Aircraft seal was NOT on the aircraft at the time of capture.

Moreover, he told us, the phony Homeland Security Seal was no longer on it, a statement confirmed by photos of the plane taken in Mexico after its interdiction...

Some other interesting things of note:

Frederic Geffon from Royal Sons LLC, the Florida air charter company which the FAA listed as the last registered American owner of "Cocaine One," was happy to talk about Brent and Glenn Kovar's most recent (last year) bankruptcy.

"Their company is a scam and he’s a scammer. I got sold a bill of goods about his stock. Everybody out here at the (Clearwater-St. Pete International) airport invested with him, and we all lost it all."

“I had nothing at all to do with the plane by the time it was busted,” Geffon told us. “I sold it three weeks ago (in late March) to an aircraft broker, on behalf of someone in Venezuela.”

“The airplane was out of my name,” he continued. “I sent a blank form to the title company. Another airplane broker was also involved. It was delisted on the same day as the incident."

Asked the name of the Venezuelan buyer he sold the plane to, he responded, “I’m not at liberty to say. I’ve been asked not to say to whom the plane was sold.”

Who asked him not to say?

“I’ve been asked not to say who asked me not to say,” he said.

Just wanted to clarify that he is incorrect in saying it was delisted on the same day as the seizure. It was delisted two days after.

“Glenn Kovar told everybody he was with the CIA,” Frederic Geffon said. “A lot of people at the airport believed him, and became investors in his scam.”

And for the last quotes, I'd like to point out two errors in Hopsicker's article.

SkyWay Aircraft was the only tangible asset of SkyWay Communications Holding, a firm whose existence served as nothing more than a meager excuse to run a penny stock fraud scam, successfully relieving investors of over $40 million dollars in only three years.

This one I'm fairly sure is an error. Sky Way Aircraft was one of several subsidiaries of SkyWay Communications Holding Corporation, according to the records I have read. At the very least, there was also SkyWay Global, unless there were additional mergers of subsidiaries that I missed.

The busted DC9, dubbed "Cocaine One" in an earlier story, had an identical twin, a second airliner painted with the same distinctive blue-and-white-with-gold-trim of official U.S. aircraft, the MadCowMorningNews can reveal exclusively, and under the control of the same company.

During 2003 and 2004, both DC9's controlled by the firm (N-numbers N900SA & N120NE) boasted an official-looking Seal beside the door...

He is correct to say that N900SA and N120NE both had the Sky Way Aircraft seal, but N120NE is not and has not been painted in blue, white and gold unless that happened in the past month and a half, as this photograph from March 15, 2006 can confirm.

Now, about the other things he said... Glenn Kovar bragged he was CIA. Glenn and Brent Kovar are known scammers, having done this same sort of scam in the past. To me, this could mean one of several things:

1. The CIA hires that sort of person to run certain front organizations as they're not easy to link back to them and they have experience keeping a scam running. However, perhaps Glenn Kovar, a man who obviously likes power and money, is also a boaster, and couldn't keep his mouth shut about his connections to the CIA. So they burned his operation and let them get exposed as a fraud.

2. They are just that... scammers. And scammers lie. No connection to the CIA.

There other possibilities as well, I'm sure. I am certainly tempted to believe that at least SkyWay and the Kovars have a connection with the CIA, because of the capture of the other aircraft that had been registered to SkyWay just weeks before. It sounds like that was the same tactic used here, but it didn't work out quite like they wanted. (Ideally, the aircraft would've been de-registered weeks before the capture, not days after.)

Edit: One more thing...

He includes a photograph that he says shows N900SA without the Sky Way Aircraft seal after capture in Mexico. Firstly, the area where the seal would be located is blocked by something on each of those aircraft. Secondly, none of the aircraft in that picture are a DC-9. And thirdly, the name of the file is "!!stpeteb.jpg" and the sign is in English. Clearly this photograph was not taken in Mexico after the capture and shows nothing relevant that I can see. I'm going to give him the benefit of the doubt and assume he made a mistake and put the wrong image up.

[edit on 3-5-2006 by LoganCale]

posted on May, 3 2006 @ 02:45 PM
link   
I am really liking Mr Hopsticker...
I hope he keeps the faith, and pushes thru with this...

I suspect that he will get a National Security letter soon, and it will ask him to turn over any and all source info, and include a little gag order that says "if he mentions anything more, instant jail time"

Funny how coc aine smuggling becomes an issue of national security, about the same time you start mentioning people related to people in power...

I will tell you now, if i stop posting, it is because i recieved such a letter.
I would assume the same from Logan, since he is also determined to see this thru.

He promised more info tommorow...
I wonder if he will mention the mysterious self updating FAA webpage, that already had ownership updates 10 days after it was last updated?

posted on May, 3 2006 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Pilot escaped ?! So was his name Agent Houdini?

After Tenet resigned, Skull and Bones Peter J. Goss was nominated CIA Director and perhaps these new clandestine CIA coc aine and heroin operations started flowing. Goss has represented the 14th congressional district of Florida, fluent in spanish and did extensive work as a CIA agent in Latin America and the Caribbean while based out of Miami. Coincidence?

Lots of name dropping and info in this story:

April 21, 2006 -- SPECIAL REPORT. Porter Goss's Cocaine Import Agency (CIA) has links to "Al Qaeda" and Saudis.

Intelligence insiders report that CIA Director Porter Goss has authorized the CIA to resume Iran-contra-era networks that is permitting former agency contractors to renew their illicit trade in drugs.

The sudden in flow of coc aine and heroin into the United States is an early warning sign that covert operators are attempting to earn large amounts of cash for one or more "special projects."

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

The plane seems to be owned by a joint partnership between the Saudis and the US.

From above story:
The DC-9 seized by Mexico was previously owned by a partnership of Royal Sons and Skyway Communications Holding Corp. (Symbol: SWYCQ) of 6021, 142nd Avenue North Clearwater, Florida. SWYCQ's web site states, "SWYC was founded in 2000 by Mr. Brent Kovar. SWYC’s focus includes in-flight wireless Homeland Security and In-flight Entertainment (IFE) service." In 2003, then-House Majority Leader Tom DeLay appointed Kovar as Honorary Chairman of the Business Advisory Council of the National Republican Congressional Committee. According to the Securities and Exchange Commission's EDGAR database, "Kovar has been President and Director of Sky Way Aircraft since inception.

9/11 Hijacker Mohammed Atta al-Sayed and other hijackers trained at Clearwater Airpark.

The owner's of Cocaine One:
Company website: www.skywayaircraftsecurity.com...

SKYWAY COMMUNICATIONS: Case Summary & 20 Largest Unsec. Creditors
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Debtor: Skyway Communications Holding Corp.
fka I-Teleco.com, Inc.
fka Mastertel Communications Corp.
6021 142nd Avenue North
Clearwater, Florida 33760

Chapter 11 Petition Date: June 14, 2005
Bankruptcy Case No.: 05-11953

Skyway Communications Holding Corp.
6021-142nd Avenue North
Clearwater, FL 33760
Phone: 727-535-8211
Fax: 727-535-1930

KEY EXECUTIVES:
James Kent , 68
Chief Exec. Officer, Chief Financial Officer and Principal Accounting Officer
Brent Kovar , 40
Pres, Chief Technology Officer and Pres of Sky Way Aircraft
Joy Carson Kovar , 71
Corp. Sec. and VP of Corp. Services - Sky Way Aircraft

FAA Registry N900SA
and here Aircraft N900SA Profile
Registered Owner:
ROYAL SONS INC
15875 FAIRCHILD DR
CLEARWATER, FLORIDA 33762-3510
PINELLAS, UNITED STATES

Flight tracker: flightaware.com...
On Apr 05, 2006 the flight departed from St. Petersburg, Clearwater International to Simon Bolivar International airport and the bust took place on April 11, 2006 and then purged from the FAA on April 14, 2006.

New Math says: Big War + Big Oil + Big Drugs = Bigger Bush

Follow the flow at: www.narconews.com...

[edit on 3-5-2006 by Regenmacher]

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join