Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

5 ton coke bust- planes owners- Tom Delays appointee, and CIA?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join

posted on Apr, 19 2006 @ 12:09 PM
link   
are you saying that the DC9 that they bought for the communications equipment test doesn't have the seal?

or the plane that was siezed didn't have the seal?

The last article i posted, had a confirmation by reporters on the ground in mexico, of the US diplomatic flight type seal and coloration of the busted plane...

Now if they DIDN'T have the same coloration scheme for the communications test plane, then something is funny... that would be the one that SHOULD have had the coloration...

I was also under the impression that they could barely afford one plane.

BTW hw aviation seems to have gone bankrupt in 04

posted on Apr, 19 2006 @ 12:43 PM
link   
The DC-9 that was carrying drugs and was caught, N900SA, was painted with the SkyWay seal.

The DC-9 that they purchased for communications testing, N120NE, appears to have not been painted with the seal, at least in any photos that are available of it. The image on the SkyWay website shows it painted in the colors it was when they purchased it. Photographs on Airliners.net show it painted in those colors while flying for Genesis Aviation (listed as a CIA front in the original article) previously.

Update: N120NE, the DC-9 purchased for communications testing is listed as for sale on Controller.com. Compare the serial number on its FAA registration to the serial number here. It's being sold by United Flite, Inc. That's also listed as a CIA front in the original article. Also note there isn't any mention of it having been retrofitted as a test aircraft. I would think retrofitting would've damaged the interior...

It's also listed here (contains contact information and a name, Tim Huffer).

[edit on 19-4-2006 by LoganCale]

posted on Apr, 19 2006 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Logan Cale...
you have impressed me...

You have found the illusive... the hidden, and the missing link...
to the three lettered organization that i feared was the top...

I am thinking we need to contact the other journalists (madcow, others) that have taken the story and ran with it...

surely they would love some of the info we have garnered.
or maybe they would quit their jobs, and move to a non disclosed location.

BTW: i need some help with some of the FAA info... i cant really understand all that i read, and need someone to check my work...
Particularly the listing of HW aviation as owner on some documents, and not on others... which do i trust?
anyone know FAA lingo?

posted on Apr, 19 2006 @ 03:43 PM
link   
While Daniel Hopsicker says the companies appear to be CIA fronts, and his other information seems to all hold up very well, I'd like to be able to see the evidence myself that led him to that conclusion. Here's what he said:

A close look at Royal Sons reveals evidence indicating that the firm is part of a cluster of related air charter firms being used as dummy front companies to provide “cover” for CIA flights.

The companies involved include Royal Sons, Express One International, Genesis Aviation and United Flite Inc.

All four companies appear to be engaged in an inter-locking and time-honored Agency scheme going back 50 years: using frequent cosmetic transfers of aircraft title to make positively identifying the ownership of any one plane at any given time as difficult as finding the pea under the shell in a game of three-card Monte.

Source

Now, the evidence we have against them is that they do appear to be doing what he says... transferring these planes around. SkyWay claims to have purchased one from Genesis Aviation, a different one is painted with their logo, they're both registered to Royal Sons, and United Flite is now selling one of them. That suggests something strange... and I wonder if that's the best evidence we're going to be able to find suggesting they're fronts.

posted on Apr, 19 2006 @ 03:52 PM
link   
It is most defineatley a CIA tactic...
but former CIA agents know them also, so i am with ya...

lets not assume one for the other...

but lets also not forget that this company has worked closely with TSA, DHS, and has even allowed Howard Dean to use it in 04...
so present connections seem to exist...

but I compliment you on your desire to pursue the base truth here...
Good going...
you get my 2nd to last "Way above..."

You have voted LoganCale for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have one more vote left for this month.

BTW: did you all notice that we have a new thread title?
We thought it summed the situation better...

[edit on 19-4-2006 by LazarusTheLong]

posted on Apr, 19 2006 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Good thread! Three things are obvious here, but probably the media will be able to bury it like always:

1: The plane is made to look official, such that nobody would question it

2: The pilot "escapes". [Uh yeah. Try to flee from an airplane while Mexican federales are on your tail.]

3: The coke was all contained in 128 identical black suitcases each marked "PRIVATE". [...Well, actually I think that breaks down to 475 pounds per suitcase, so maybe the numbers are off. ]

See, the nice thing about a suitcase full of coke is that it's accepted as currency on the black market. You can buy anything with it, even human beings (in the global slave trade, also media-ignored). Oh, if only we could just win the drug war! --Wait, what if our politicans are smoking crack? Could that inhibit our eventual victory in the "War on Drugs"?

The real question is: Does it make it worse if this plane was also used to torture people at 40,000 feet? The answer from the owner would probably be, "as long as they don't splash blood on my suitcases, they can do whatever they want." Oh the wonders of aviation!

[edit on 19-4-2006 by smallpeeps]

posted on Apr, 19 2006 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Thanks for the vote. Incidentally, I voted for you yesterday, I think it was.

Anyway, United Flite's website is www.unitedflite.com... and they have four aircraft for sale right now, including the DC-9. They also show photos of the DC-9 and one of those photos is the same photograph that is displayed on the SkyWay website. Link.

This form from SkyWay lists N120NE as an asset, but makes no mention of the other DC-9.

This site (warning, HUGE page that may slow down your browser as it loads) indicates that N120NE was parked at the Roswell airport on September 27, 2004. (Just search for N120NE on the page) This doesn't indicate much, as they failed to note the operator.

And this photographer is AWESOME. He got a photo of N120NE and N900SA parked beside each other at the St. Petersburg/Clearwater airport on March 15, 2006. Link! This shows rather clearly that they had both aircraft, they're parked at the address where Royal Sons, Genesis Aviation and United Flite all claim to be, and that they were both there as recently as last month.

[edit on 19-4-2006 by LoganCale]

posted on Apr, 19 2006 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Ok. 5.5 tons is 11,000 pounds. That's 5,000 kilos, not 2,500, like I erroneously posted earlier. There were 128 identical suitcases. That's 39.0625 kilos per suitcase, or 85.9375 lbs. With a 100 lb per item weight limit, these babies were ready to fly the friendly Skyways, weren't they?

posted on Apr, 19 2006 @ 05:18 PM
link   
I am glad Mexico busted this operation. Oh the irony!!!

Take that you fools sitting up on the hill.

Hopefully this gets some airtime.

However, this is really sad. Just one more reason to hate the government.

posted on Apr, 19 2006 @ 05:19 PM
link   
I live in Tampa, Fl only like 20 minute drive to the St pete airport. Strangely enough I was eating dinner on the restaraunt at the fourth floor of the pier which is just across the water from this airport on the 15th of March. I saw planes landing and taking off without any though in the world. It is amazing what is parked in our own backyards.

If anyone believes information can be acquired from the airport, I am willing to take a drive there to ask questions. I will even record anything that is said if I can get any information and post it on a podcast. Please let me know and I will do the actual manwork. You can call me a civilian volunteer investigator if you will. I can also try to ask question from employees at the pier?

If there was a possible way of anything, I would join a lawsuit to prosecute publically those connected with this crime. Selling coc aine is a crime against humanity on the citizens of this nation, let alone any other. If we can punclically expose and make an example of this, maybe there will be those of higher power which can help us.

Anyways let me know what kind of information you would like me to try and acquire and I will get to work.

PS. I strongly urge those of you who are doing research to check under your hood, the under of your cars frame, and behind your tires daily for any possible explosives. It would also be safe to ask your neighbors when you get home if they have seen anyone enter or approach your property during the time you were gone. If possible you can purchase moderate surveillance equipment that can be hidden for a very low cost at wal-mart or Sam's Club (not trying to advertise, just wanted to mention they do have the lowest prices for these systems.) It is not unusual to be overly paranoid in this situation. If either of you own a firearm, I urge to acquire a license to carry it concealed ASAP.

[edit on 4/19/2006 by DYepes]

posted on Apr, 19 2006 @ 05:59 PM
link   
This page says the captured DC-9, N900SA, SN 45775, was given to SkyWay Communications by duPont Investment Fund 57289, Inc in exchange for 28,000,000 shares of stock. Another numbered corporation. That explains how they got that aircraft, at least. This is in December 2004, while the DC-9 supposedly being used for testing was purchased in January 2004.

This page lists N900SA as owned by Royal Sons. Nothing new. HOWEVER! The Google cache of that page lists it as owned by HW Aviation LLC. Unfortunately, I can't pinpoint a very accurate date difference except that the cached version says "Copyright 2004" and the current says "Copyright 2005". So that lines up with the sale at the end of 2004. It sounds like it was previous owned by HW Aviation and sold through the duPont fund to Royal Sons, through SkyWay.

posted on Apr, 19 2006 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Yes, you can't be too careful. There is mucho dinero at stake here. I'm trying to figure the value of the load.

I get a street value of something like $295,680,000 based on the going rate a friend who is a narcotics officer told me. That's without any 'cut' added, he said. The more impurities 'stomped' into it, the farther it goes

The wholesale value would be something like $140,800,000.

Plenty of curious people could attract a lot of unwanted attention when there is that kind of money at stake.

Remember, this is just one load. A mother of a load, for sure, but still just one load.

I get the feeling these guys play for keeps. So, let's be extra careful about this investigation, especially on a public forum.

[edit on 19-4-2006 by Icarus Rising]

posted on Apr, 19 2006 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by DYepes
I live in Tampa, Fl only like 20 minute drive to the St pete airport. Strangely enough I was eating dinner on the restaraunt at the fourth floor of the pier which is just across the water from this airport on the 15th of March. I saw planes landing and taking off without any though in the world. It is amazing what is parked in our own backyards.

If anyone believes information can be acquired from the airport, I am willing to take a drive there to ask questions. I will even record anything that is said if I can get any information and post it on a podcast. Please let me know and I will do the actual manwork. You can call me a civilian volunteer investigator if you will. I can also try to ask question from employees at the pier?

This is a good thing to keep in mind and it may be a nice thing to find out in the future just what the building is at 15875 Fairchild Drive. That's what all these companies list as their address. Type that in google maps (it's in Clearwater, Florida for everyone else who wants to try) and to the south you'll see the place where the photo above with the two DC-9s was taken. Roughly where the Gulfstream is parked in the satellite photo. Also, if you search for Royal Sons and United Flite while in that area it shows their location as being in the same area.

posted on Apr, 20 2006 @ 12:44 AM
link   
This Bankrupt.com page contains some interesting information. (Search for "SKYWAY COMMUNICATIONS: Case Summary & 20 Largest Unsec. Creditors" to find the correct point on page)

Firstly, it contains this:

Debtor: Skyway Communications Holding Corp.
fka I-Teleco.com, Inc.
fka Mastertel Communications Corp.
6021 142nd Avenue North
Clearwater, Florida 33760

And check out under the 20 largest unsecured creditors. "Royal Sons, Inc. - $127,500"

Dunno if this is relevant, but check out the address of Brent Kovar that's listed on Google maps. The satellite view shows it as an empty lot among a bunch of houses.

Update: This page seems to be the first group of people to discover this story and were the inspiration for Hopsicker's article. They discover a bit of additionally interesting information so reading through the comments is advised.

Several things of note: Aircraft N391SA, a Beechcraft which was apparently also used to smuggle drugs has the same listing on the FAA site where it was exported to Venezuela. However, the former company it was registered to? Sky Way Aircraft Inc! Link

And the de-registration took place in 2004. Here's the translation from dutch from the source document linked to on the GNN thread:

This King Air, the former 76-22560 of the US Army, but now owned by Sky Way Aircraft disappeared during a flight with three persons on board from Despegue del Aeropuerto Caracas to Aeropuerto Santiago Mariño near Margarita in Venezuela. One day later the machine was found in Nicaragua with fake registration N168D (the real N168D is a CN235-300). The Beech is confiscated because there were strong indications it was used for a drugs transport. The crew disappeared without a trace.

Also check out this article (google cache as the real page seems to be dead). A highlight:

1 May 2005 - The Kovars and Jim Kent have resigned. The newly appointed director Roy Powers has also just resigned. The company no longer has directors as far as we can tell . The company has also been evicted from its offices. The Judge in the investor suit has effectively frozen any contemplated sale of whatever assets of the company might still possess. Skyway, as it was known no longer exists. This scam, at long last is over.

There is a ton more information on there I want to read and I'm going to save a copy of the cache before it disappears completely. This is the most information I have found so far on Skyway.

There's another post in the GNN thread that goes into the various people in Skyway, James Kent in particular. He was previously with Satellite Access Systems, Brent Kovar's father's business. Satellite Access Systems was purchased by... a snowboard company, Corsaire, Inc.

[edit on 20-4-2006 by LoganCale]

posted on Apr, 20 2006 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Update to previous post: The Google cache is dead already.

Fortunately, it's on Archive.org still (though not as recent as the Google cache) and I saved the cache last night. www.our-street.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink">Archive.org archive

Here is the full text of what is missing from that version, just for reference.

The Kovars and Jim Kent have resigned. The newly appointed director Roy Powers
has also just resigned. The company no longer has directors as far as we can tell . The company
has also been evicted from its offices. The Judge in the investor suit has effectively frozen any
contemplated sale of whatever assets of the company might still possess. Skyway, as it was
known no longer exists. This scam, at long last is over. Remarkably, all this has transpired
without a single word from the SEC on one the most blatant and outrageous scams of 2004. We
have been warning the market for a year now since the stock was $.80. Anyone still holding stock
only has themselves to blame. Once again Our-Street.com was "dead on balls accurate" in its
research and and opinion about the scam and the direction and future of this company. Right down
to the last minute secret negotiations with Roy Powers and Corban.

Additional Update! I have found a discrepancy! I previously mentioned that "the captured DC-9, N900SA, SN 45775, was given to SkyWay Communications by duPont Investment Fund 57289, Inc in exchange for 28,000,000 shares of stock ... in December 2004."

Look at the date on this photograph. April 21, 2004. It had the SkyWay logo painted on it 7 months before they officially recieved it.

Third Update: A correction - This photograph is in fact earlier than the previous one and it has the logo there as well. This is the earliest instance where the seal is visible in a photograph, as far as I can tell. So the SkyWay seal was painted on the aircraft at least eight months before it official recieved it.

[edit on 20-4-2006 by LoganCale]

posted on Apr, 20 2006 @ 11:11 AM
link   
To those telling us to "be careful"
You betcha...
I think i got a warning last night, or maybe someone was just testing my paranoia level...

I live in a well lit neighborhood... when i arrived home last night, the 2 streetlamps closest to my house were not lit.
it left my house and the surrounding area in total darkness...

I have had one light (at a time) go out a few notable times in the many years i have lived there (they burn out, of course)

But two consecutive streetlights, on either side of my house...( and no others in the entire neighborhood)
with those odds, i win the lottery...

I am taking security steps to insure my life at this point. If i dissapear, I will be missed, but the info that i have spread around will persist, and be strengthened by my disappearance.

at this point in our research, ask yourself if you want to know more.

... it will change your perspective, and it will make you paranoid (perhaps for the first good reason you have truly had)...
if you look, you will find...
the more that know, the safer we all are...
this is bigger than small aviation companies smuggling drugs... how big...
ever see an iceberg?
I did last night.

I hope you all understand, but i can't continue with my research on this...
and a message to those that sent one.
message recieved... very clearly...

posted on Apr, 20 2006 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Lazarus, what needs to be looked into at this point? Please let me know and i will research it - my company left.

Any missing links? Yes, i agree we have to be careful- I would think after all this is put together, we should submit it to...whom?

Who out there would care to hear about this and circulate it? Circulation is our goal.

posted on Apr, 20 2006 @ 11:25 AM
link   
LazarusTheLong: I understand and accept your decision. The investigation will go on, hopefully, and maybe, just maybe we'll be able to get it to mainstream sources.

I've been starting work on wikipedia articles for the various elements with the known facts for each one. I also have been cataloguing all the photographs of the aircraft and trying to find dates for the switches between companies.

If it gets into the public's eye, there's nothing they can do because it would attract even more negative attention for them to do anything in retaliation and confirm the story.

posted on Apr, 20 2006 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Logan Cale,

I suggest you make immediate backups of all your work and store them at a secure, offsite location. I hate to go all secret agenty on you, but in light of the magnitude of what is being investigated, and the attention it is likely to draw, every precaution should be taken, both to protect the investigation, and those involved in it.

Do not underestimate the power and resources wielded by those behind this planeload of drugs. They will stop at nothing to keep their enterprise intact. They have their adversaries, to be sure, and by continuing to probe this incident, you are becoming one.

Don't be surprised if strange things along the lines of what Laz just experienced start happening to you. You may draw a tail, and be provided with incidental messages in no uncertain terms as to their desire that you drop this particular line of inquiry. Don't let them freak you out and get you to do something rash. That is their first tactic.

Hopefully you know all this stuff, and are aware of the countermeasures to employ, like making three successive right turns if you spot a tail.

You cannot be too careful. It really looks to me like you are in with the big boys on this one.

May God bless and keep you.

posted on Apr, 20 2006 @ 12:32 PM
link   
I wasn't going to mention this as I thought it was probably nothing - and I'm still not convinced it was more than a coincidence - but even so. Yesterday, roughly ten seconds after I posted about the second DC-9 being sold by United Flite, the power went off for over an hour. Again, probably a coincidence. If the phone was dead as well, then I'd be more concerned by the event.

That said, I'll take your advice and be extra precautious. Thank you for your concern.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join