It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

5 ton coke bust- planes owners- Tom Delays appointee, and CIA?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2006 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Lazarus you got my vote

That is some good stuff you got there, incredible!!!!!!!

Dirty, dirty scoundrels that is what they all are scoundrels.

posted on Apr, 18 2006 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Pardon my interuption, but I figured I'd point out that there still has yet to be an official story to this. Now the connections of the plane to DHS is weird, and all of the dirt you picked up on the company is weird, but the part about the 5 tons (thats a crap load of coke btw.. the worlds largest bust was 13.8 tons)

I'm still waiting for a blurp of this on some reputable source, then I'll begin my investigation.

posted on Apr, 18 2006 @ 07:58 PM
link   
There has been mainstream coverage, actually. The official story was in the past few days, but didn't really delve into the connections. The evidence in the following links is enough to discover most of the findings in this thread.

Take your pick:

Bloomberg (confirms aircraft tail number)
Financial times
AP

posted on Apr, 18 2006 @ 10:22 PM
link   
I think the Army soldiers should have blasted anyone who was onboard and then say they were firing at them upon arrival. I believe it would scare the hell out of the politicians if their own military began to crack down on their illegal drug smuggling.

posted on Apr, 18 2006 @ 10:34 PM
link   
This is odd. I was searching the past registration numbers and came across an image with the current number and paint scheme, except for the government-like seal, and the description said:
"Former N89SM, N9KR, N241TC, N1061T, owned by Aircraft 45775 Inc."

Seemed like an odd thing, numbered companies. So I Googled for it and found two rather interesting things. First, I came back across the previously posted FAA record, which indicates that... the aircraft's serial number is 45775.

Secondly, this page contains a long list of "Aircraft XXXXX, Inc." companies. I'm not sure the significance of that page, but it seems to indicate there are a lot of companies being registered exclusively for a lot of different airplanes.

I may be reading into this too much and maybe this is some sort of common practice. Just never heard of it before, so I thought I'd point it out. Also, that last link is on bankrupt.com. Again, I'm not sure if it indicates those companies are bankrupt or if they're just affiliated with something else.

posted on Apr, 18 2006 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Way above Laz.

...It's late and my mind is slow but...

Do I have this right?

The aircraft company links the Bin ladens, Bush family, and a few connections to the CIA?

The company also gets grants and $$$ from DHS, plus it's in charge of all air to ground communications for the military too?

Air to ground communications like the kind used on 9-11? Like maybe ...?

I need to read more when I'm not tired and distracted - which might not be til next week.

Can you please draw me a picture? This is astounding stuff...

posted on Apr, 19 2006 @ 05:16 AM
link   
Lazarus, you've done a great job at piecing this jigsaw puzzle together and i applaud you.

Keep it up!!! This should be MANDATORY reading if you want to be a member of ATS.

DENY IGNORANCE!!!!!

Got to love it!

ps..Notice how some wont touch this one with a 10 foot pole? Maybe they will start coming now.

posted on Apr, 19 2006 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by QuietSoul
Pardon my interuption, but I figured I'd point out that there still has yet to be an official story to this. Now the connections of the plane to DHS is weird, and all of the dirt you picked up on the company is weird, but the part about the 5 tons (thats a crap load of coke btw.. the worlds largest bust was 13.8 tons)

I'm still waiting for a blurp of this on some reputable source, then I'll begin my investigation.
You should have watched Fox news as they told of how this drug smugling pilot managed to get away! He disappeared in a crowd never to be found again.....
This is not something the media will "expand" on.....:shk: but you know that.

posted on Apr, 19 2006 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Strange, how did the pilot get into the crowd to begin with? WOuldn't he be arrested the second they found the 5.5tons of coke?

Oh well, vote Tom Delay if you want your kid to get kicked out of school for having coke on him.

posted on Apr, 19 2006 @ 09:59 AM
link   
This HW aviation that seems to be the "crime family" assoiciated with Bush family is the on and off owner of this plane several times in the years between 2000-2004... seeming to "loan, or lease" it to Kenny Rogers and The seattle Seahawks... hummm all while Skyway was supposidly using it to promote its Communications company.
So i guess HW is the actual "other Partner" that was mentioned instead of the Suadi (who was a stock investor only)

The holes in this planes history seem very wierd, almost as if it is two planes...
maybe a double number, to make a better front?

Now this bust from venezuela... the only angle the media is taking is that venezuela is allowing drug smuggling, and bush doesn't like it...
maybe dislikes in enough to push sanctions, or all out Special ops to remove the "drug dealer" from power?

Not one mention of the fuzzy history and ownership of the plane, and surely MSM knows some of this at least... (wonder why they are keeping quiet?)

I dont know... I am going to try to construct a timeline of ownership, to see what duel ownerships it flowed thru...
HW aviation... next in line... (BTW_ it kept its official looking seal thru the entire years of transfers of ownership apparently...)

pictures of the dc9- thru the years and owners
Another poster found this link... thanks

posted on Apr, 19 2006 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Another poster pointed out that the plane has already been deregistered from FAA records, and has been transfered (of all places that dont make sense)
to venezuela... (where it recently left with tons of coke)

How conveinant...
that they found a "buyer" for the plane before it was even let out of evidence...

I would have thought the mexican authorities would need to keep it for evidence against the co pilot...

It also states very wierdly (showing signs of spookiness)
that the FAA page was last updated on april 3rd 2006 (bottom of page)

but lists the deregistration date of the aircraft (as well as its transfer to venezuela) of April 13th 2006
hacked FAA registry?

someone moved very fast on that (and outside the FAA)... to get it out of the country... and "safely" to a foreign country.

now lets look at that massive on board communications setup
while the company had trouble selling its "betamax" version of broadband over the "vcr version" used by Boeing...
it did continue to lead investors on, by flashing this amazing communications solution...
what if getting investors was just part of the front project funding?

what if they never intended to win a contract, but instead to use this communications center for overhearing drug enforcement officials?
the smugglers ultimate tool... unlimited easedropping of communications in the area.
Not to mention the power of a airborne broadband wifi "hacking center".

also, that the US gov would allow a high tech broadband technology such as this (either being used by our military/dhs, or better than what we use) to fall into the hands of the venzuela dictator is also wierd...

I feel like someone slipped me the red pill...

I need to take a tinfoil break... someone else please pick this up for a few hours...
the wierdness to finding the truth is just too many levels thick...(which is also spooky)

[edit on 19-4-2006 by LazarusTheLong]

posted on Apr, 19 2006 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Lets follow this logic.................

woman swallows coc aine to transport it to the US.

She gets busted............

Someone owns stock in the airline she was on.................

That person that owns stock in the airline is now responsible for the coke dealer..........

Stuipd logic people.........stupid............

posted on Apr, 19 2006 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Lazarus:
Alot of why we are going after venezuela can be related to this.
news.moneycentral.msn.com...
If they can't control chavez through the stipilations that come with such loans, 111 on average.
We allready tried to throw over venezuela last year, the same way we threw over Iran in the 50's, en.wikipedia.org...
From the book confessions of an economic hitman where I learned about this operation.
"Instead of sending in the Marines, therefore, washington dispatch CIA agent Kermit Roosevelt. He performed brilliantly, winning people over through payoffs and threats. He then enlisted them to organize a series of street riots and violents demonstrations, which created the impression that Mossadegh was both unpopular and inept."
reasons beind the coup can be found in an interview, www.thirdworldtraveler.com...

"I really think it came out of our supposed success in Iran in the early 1950s. The Iranians had democratically elected a president (Mossadegh) and he began to clamp down on the oil companies, insisting that they pay fair taxes so the people of Iran would be recompensed for the oil being taken out of their country. The British and the U.S. were involved there and our oil companies were very resentful of this so we decided to get rid of Mossadegh."

Mossadegh wanting to help his people is why they took him out, seem familiar with chavez?

posted on Apr, 19 2006 @ 10:53 AM
link   
I'm not sure if anyone has come across this, but FlightAware... while only logging one trip, shows that N900SA flew to Caracas, Venezuela from St. Petersburg, Florida on April 5. Link

As there are no other records available, it's unknown if this was the beginning of the trip where it ended up getting caught on the return or, perhaps more likely, it is the initation of a previous trip carrying just as much drugs. After all, who knows how many times it's been doing this before?

posted on Apr, 19 2006 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by thermopolis
Stuipd logic people.........stupid............

I just wanted to respond to this, as I'm assuming you're talking about the Tom DeLay connection. I think that connection is extremely weak, and please don't let that keep you from paying attention to the other evidence we have uncovered regarding the aircraft.

In fact, the thread title should really be changed, in my opinion.

posted on Apr, 19 2006 @ 11:01 AM
link   
This is an absolutely fascinating thread, it's got more convolutions & folds than a cranium. I can't shake the feeling (and that's all it is though) that the seeming ties to the agency are not official ties. It is quite possible for the CIA to have several quasi-independent organizations operating inside it that have nothing to do with the official functions of the agency. I have also found this to be true of the NSA. Both agencies are so compartmentalized that such operations can and do take place for years at a time. As a side note, it could also be a military black ops program of some sort as those damn things can be near invisible to everyone not directly involved.

[edit on 19-4-2006 by Astronomer68]

posted on Apr, 19 2006 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by LoganCale
I'm not sure if anyone has come across this, but FlightAware... while only logging one trip, shows that N900SA flew to Caracas, Venezuela from St. Petersburg, Florida on April 5. Link

After all, who knows how many times it's been doing this before?

indeed... this is beginning to look like the actual profitable side of skyways operation... still interesting how they were constantly in debt... but getting further investors...
Royal sons was listed as last owner, but we know they were partners with Skyways... who seems to be connected by the HW company...

oh, and thanks thermop: nice to know you wanted to put your 2 cents in, but we are no longer talking about the small fish Delay... but the shark school running the whole op at the top...

posted on Apr, 19 2006 @ 11:22 AM
link   
thermopolis,

Your logic, if you want to call it that, doesn't apply to this scenario. The aircraft, not a passenger, had 2500 kilos of coc aine aboard. The aircraft is, or at least at the time of the bust, was, apparently contracted to DHS and the US military for air to ground communications research. That makes the chain of ownership suspect, to say the least.

No wonder Laz is getting nervous about continuing research on this puppy. I don't blame him. The FAA site's date of transfer of ownership of the aircraft, and date of last site update being ten days out of whack alone should raise eyebrows, if not hackles. How much you want to bet it all gets resolved as some sort of clerical error, the 13 in the date of transfer should have been a 3 like the last site update said?

Then we have the aircraft in the possesion of the Venezuelans for the coke load, and it becomes the perfect crime to pin on Chavez. Hows that for a turnaround?

The other thing that stands out to me is all the other companies that are named after aircraft serial numbers. dg and Laz and the other researchers on this thread may have stumbled on to something real and big here. Something real big. Be careful with this one, guys.

posted on Apr, 19 2006 @ 11:23 AM
link   
I finally found a good (although somewhat incorrect) story here.
try this link: more detailed story, this article couldn't find owners either

It was used recently (last couple of years) by the TSA and howard deans 04 campaign...
the owners of this plane seem to have very bipartisan connections (or spy on various interests)...

at this point, IMO this is a front, operated by various rogue elements, using political/ three letter agencys pull to have a little cash cow off the books...
with the occassional double use, as a tool to set up foreign dictators, and maybe even spy on presidential candidates?

next question: is the money going into private pockets, or to fund secret ops?

read the article... it brings many other questions to light...
such as the executive jet meeting them in mexico... who owns that?
never mentioned anywhere yet...

posted on Apr, 19 2006 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Well this is interesting. The DC-9 that was caught, N900SA, is not the same DC-9 they mention having bought on their website. That aircraft is N120NE, as they helpfully pointed out in the file name of the image.

Also notice that it's got a different paint scheme. This aircraft is still registered and Royal Sons, LLC is listed as the owner as well. Link

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join