It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

5 ton coke bust- planes owners- Tom Delays appointee, and CIA?

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2007 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by rdang
Who really cares? Laws mean nothing anymore.It's all about the money. Profit at any cost. Nothing will happen,nothing will change.It will only get worse.

How can they care if they do not know about it?

The first step to stop it is to make it publicly known.

You are right that it's all about the money, but those people do not create money, their profit is made with other people's money, and until we reach a situation when nobody really cares if the money they get is a result of trafficking in drugs or whatever, there will always be a way of stopping them.

posted on Apr, 7 2007 @ 05:55 PM
link   
This may be a little speculative, but I was trying to determine whether or not this photo of a SheltAir building at the St. Petersburg / Clearwater airport is the same building visible to the north of N120NE in satellite photos.

I saw reflections of aircraft in the front window of the SheltAir building, so I enlarged them in Photoshop and brightened the image and found a DC-9 with a red stripe on the tail closely resembling N120NE.

The only real relevance of this discovery, if it is in fact N120NE being reflected, is that this is the building at 15875 Fairchild Drive, Royal Sons' address. Royal Sons seems to be still in existence, but seems to be running the building instead of them. It would be nice if someone were able to actually visit this location and find out if Royal Sons even has offices there. N120NE has been parked at that location for several years and only recently moved for the first time when it went on its hour flight. Now it's been sold and will presumably move from the location eventually, but as far as anyone knows, it's still parked there.

posted on Apr, 7 2007 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Hey I said it before but you probably forgot, I live 30 minutes away from St Pete, I go there a few times a month for the beach. If you would like me to find out anythign at all at the airport that could possibly help your research, by all means ask away. Just drop me a U2U and I'll be over there with a camera, or asking questions if you would like me too.

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Well, it's been a year now since N900SA was captured, and in a few days, a year since this thread was created. I think we've managed to come a long way over that time, even if there's still a lot undiscovered, and I wanted to express my thanks and respect for everyone that's contributed.

I know I've said this several times before, but I'm still trying to work on writing a new thread to tie everything together and present it in a coherent fashion (for those who haven't followed along through the entire process). Some of the connections are so tangled up, I've been having a hard time explaining them in a way that's understandable. But I still intend to finish it, and I'll keep this thread posted on the progress.

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Hi all....

Just jumped in to make a book mark. I want to read this thread through.

There are a lot of other things pointing in this direction.

I have heard that drug traffic is a great source of undisclosed cash. If authorities wanted it shut down, they would not have much of a problem.

The problem comes in when other groups try to infringe on the market. They can't stop the cash flow that also feeds them.

posted on Apr, 27 2007 @ 08:13 PM
link   
I was listening to a national radio talk show and I caught the tale end of of the show. Laura had a guy on she was interviewing and he was talking about the drug trafficing across the Mexican border. Again I just caught the end of the story and I think this guy she was interviewing did 2 1/2 yrs. in the Pen for something to do about drug trafficing.

Her last caller said he was in the drug trafficing business for 12 years. He got out of the business when he got religion, he said. Alot of people could get religion real quick when they can retire with millions in drug money that they accumilated. In all fairness to the caller he said he asked God for forgiveness everyday for what he did as a drug trafficer. One gets caught, 10 get bye and the drugs go on and the drugs go on.

The caller said it isn't the border guards and lower level supervisors that are on the take so much but it was the upper level supervisors that were on the take. He said it goes all the way to the top. He said his job was to pay off the top supervisors and he can remember handing one supervisor $70,000 that was 10% of his run across the border that day.

This was back in the 1990's remember this goes on 7 days a week 365 days a year. Big business folks and now you know why people get killed over drug money. Are politicians on the take? I will let you be the judge of that matter. Either way $Billions$ to fight drug trafficing and $Billions$ for the drug trafficers. Gee, they keep each other in business what a scam. Rik Riley

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Can anyone do a license plate run?? I have asked favors and have been met with silence on this one...............I had someone in a Hummer stalk me when a lot of stuff was going down for me in a whistleblower, government corruption case I was involved in. I saw this vehicle several times.................in addition to a Black Hummer with floodlights on the top. In addition to cruising my neighborhood, work, I saw one the sand colored one parked strategically across from the Attorney Generals office in Austin when I paid them a visit earlier this year.

Black Market? Drugs?

TX379HNR

It would explain a few things to me and perhaps tie up a few loose ends if anyone has the connection to make this happen. I don't think you will be disappointed. I don't think I will be either.

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Oh yeah............just a little background~~this all started when I was going through a divorce over three years ago, my ex did something really stupid that caused this "conspiracy" to spiral out of control because they couldn't contain me. I kept throwing unexpected curve balls at them and they were stupid enough to take the bait which only exacerbated the problem. In other words, they underestimated me, they couldn't handle the situation, they kept throwing idiot people at me who were greedy and lining their own pockets, this has ended up being disastarous for me and them because they don't know how to handle me now. My motto has always been...............Cut the crap, be straight up, lets find a solution to this problem........so far it hasn't happened which has further exacerbated the problem to the point it could end up a total train wreck for a lot of people. My ex-father-in-law.........has connections at the very top.
My last name used to be Harris.

www.xacta.com...

[edit on 10-6-2007 by Jillian_Bacardi]

posted on Jun, 10 2007 @ 10:58 PM
link   
oh yeah...............

Well-Behaved, Women Rarely Make History

Unruly Smart Women can Wreak Havoc on Dirty/Corrupt Men.

[edit on 10-6-2007 by Jillian_Bacardi]

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 11:53 AM
link   
I've posted on this before, but now that I have several new FAA documents (click the links to view them), I'll add a more detailed argument, recapping a bit in case people have forgotten.

In 2005, N900SA was sold to Sky Way Aircraft/Royal Sons by HW Aviation, a Chicago corporation comprised of Geoffrey Hodgson and Jeffrey Wolfson.

Geoffrey Hodgson, along with Anthony Aiello, are the Secretary and President, respectively, of Scott Aviation, a company which leased N120NE from Genesis Aviation before the aircraft was sold to Sky Way Aircraft/Royal Sons in 2004.

Hodgson and Aiello owned (at the least) two aircraft of note: (1) N48PA, a Gulfstream I which was exported to Venezuela and captured with 4 tons of drugs on board two months later; and (2) N244DM, a Gulfstream II Hodgson and Aiello purchased in 2004. In 2006, Aiello became the sole owner, and two months later, sold the aircraft to the second Sky Way Aircraft in St. Petersburg, Florida. (The Sky Way Aircraft which owned N900SA, a subsidiary of SkyWay Communications Holding Corporation, was based in Clearwater, Florida, about 10 miles away, and had an entirely different set of owners.)

The St. Petersburg Sky Way Aircraft owned N391SA, the Beech Super King Air that was exported to Venezuela in October 2004 and found abandoned in Nicaragua the next month, with false tail number N168D and signs of having smuggled drugs.

Geoffrey Hodgson, therefore, is a link between the two, otherwise seemingly unrelated except by name, Sky Way Aircraft corporations, both of which have exported aircraft to Venezuela that have been caught smuggling drugs within a month of their sale. Hodgson, also, is connected directly to at least two drug smuggling aircraft.

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Remember Wally Hilliards plane and the 43 pounds of HEROIN that were seized by the DEA at the same airport? The DEA were hopping mad when nothing came of it and no one was charged..they tried to take his jet, don't recall if the got away with it, but the really big players are not eh low level scum but the white shirt politicnas we all call leaders here.

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by eyewitness86

Actually, Hilliard's Learjet, N351WB, was seized at the Orlando Executive Airport. The airport N900SA and N120NE were stored at is the St. Petersburg/Clearwater International Airport, and N900SA was seized in Mexico.

I am not sure what came of N351WB after the drug seizure, but it no longer has that n-number.

posted on Sep, 15 2007 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by YIAWETA

Flake ahahaha love it.

You must be a subject matter expert.

Regard's
Lee

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 10:47 PM
link   
This last Monday, September 24, a US-registered Gulfstream II, N987SA, crashed outside Cancun, Mexico while carrying roughly four tons of coc aine. Apparently it was forced down. I haven't looked into it a great deal yet, but the aircraft departed from the St. Petersburg/Clearwater International Airport several days before the crash, and was registered in Florida. Similar to N900SA, the owners say they sold it just days before the crash, but won't say who it was sold to.

Article (Spanish)

If anyone could provide a better translation of the article than Google can do, I would welcome it.

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by LoganCale

I can try a translation, but I cannot say if this is really correct. I hope it helps.

While trying to land, the airplane crashed on nearby mounts leaving on its track more than 132 coc aine volumes.

An airplane of an unknown airline was forced to descend on this Monday first hours in mounts near this municipality and it finally crashed leaving in its trail more than 132 bulks of drug, coc aine, military elements confirmed.

Soon after of the forced landing the airplane was guarded by elements of the Mexican Army, Federal Police of Ways(?) and the PGR, and scattered on the mounts, parts from its fuselage and its turbines where could be read the serial number "N987SA".

Not yet confirmed versions indicate that the airplane could have come from Colombia and that it was forced to land by military elements that detected the flight in the radar.

In the place of the happenings, three kilometres inside of the municipality and between several ranches, the main tail of the airplane was found and a part of the fuselage that was practically destroyed in the fall. Also throughout its descent it left pieces of its main wings, seats and the 132 bulks correctly packed of coc aine.

Neighbours of this municipality said that since dawn of today they listened to the sounds of airplane's and helicopter's motors, and that they sounded like there was a pursuit.

The airplane of blue and white color with red bands rested in the places found after falling suddenly in these mounts. The Mexican Army sent an operative to the place where they began the investigation of these facts.

The unofficial versions did not indicate if there was any arrests after this forced landing of the airship with drugs.

posted on Sep, 29 2007 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

Thanks very much, that was helpful.

I've got a rough timeline of events worked out so far, as well as some additional sources. Also, there's the very interesting allegation that between 2003 and 2005, N987SA was used for extraordinary rendition flights by Richmor Aviation, an alleged CIA shell corporation.

August 30 - N987SA flies from Wichita, Kansas to St. Petersburg / Clearwater International Airport.

August 31 - N987SA ownership officially transferred to Donna Blue Aircraft of Coconut Creek, Florida, a corporation created March 29, 2007 by Joao Luiz Malago and Eduardo Dias Guimaraes. Malago is a Brazilian lawyer who was involved in a 2006 court case apparently involving an aircraft stolen from Brazil and flown to Caracas, Venezuela. The aircraft was purchased from a holding company owned by William Achenbaum, a New York real estate developer. The aircraft was leased by William Cripe of Air Rutter International the year prior to its sale to Donna Blue.

September 16 - Donna Blue Aircraft sells N987SA to Clyde O'Connor and Greg Smith for $2 million. O'Connor owned Execstar Aviation, a Ft. Lauderdale charter company. N987SA flies to Ft. Lauderdale Executive Airport. Neither O'Connor nor Smith are certified to fly a Gulfstream II.

September 18 - N987SA flies from Ft. Lauderdale Executive Airport to Cancun, Mexico.

September 24 - Crashes near Merida, Mexico, after being chased by the Mexican Air Force until it ran out of fuel. The crew either bailed out or survived the crash, and three crew members were captured, including the pilot.

New Sources

Who owned drug plane that crashed in Mexico?

Drugs on crashed plane belonged to Mexico's biggest dealer

[edit on 29-9-2007 by LoganCale]

posted on Oct, 10 2007 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Related Breaking Alternative News Thread

Crashed drug plane owned by US Government?

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Why does this thread end here? Things were just getting good. Anybody know? I'm new to this site, so maybe I'm missing something. I tried to send a U2U to some of the more frequent posters, but apparently I can't until I've posted 20 times. I still have 19 more posts to go, so if anyone can help me understand what hapenned here, it'd be most appreciated. Thanks!

posted on Mar, 22 2008 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Because the main person doing research on it has been doing other things lately, and hasn't been able to be around the boards much. Plus it takes a lot of time and effort to do this research. You can go weeks or months and find very little, then suddenly a tiny little string leads to all kinds of information.

posted on Mar, 23 2008 @ 05:24 AM
link   
reply to post by rocopolis

It does not end, it's only paused.

Unfortunately, in real life, even with time and money available, any investigation may come to a point from where it's almost impossible to get more data unless someone from "the other side" gives that data of their own free will, and that is very difficult.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join