It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

5 ton coke bust- planes owners- Tom Delays appointee, and CIA?

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Icarus Rising

Do you think the recent collision between the Brazilian commercial jet and the private jet piloted by the Americans was possibly another smuggling incident highlighting some kind of "shadowing technique" to avoid radar detection, or was something else in play on that one?

I hadn't heard of this incident. It's certainly a possibility, but I don't know anything about it, so I wouldn't want to assume anything without at least some factual basis. Certainly sounds worth of reading into a bit more, though.
(If you do find out some interesting information, even if it's not really connected to this thread, feel free to send me a U2U about it.)

Originally posted by shadow watcher

You have voted LoganCale & Lazarus the Long for the Way Above Top Secret award.

Thanks very much.

posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Logan, I read about your troubles with charting the connections. There is a free program called freemind, it can be found here, freemind.sourceforge.net... .
I'm not sure if it allows you to make a jpg image to post but if not just send me a u2u and I can have you do a print screen and cut the image for you, that is if you do not know how to do it allready. Thanks for you and lazerus's work (hope I spelled that right). A chart is a must have in a instance like this as it may bring light to a connection previously not seen or thought of. Keep up the good work.

posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by shizzle5150
Logan, I read about your troubles with charting the connections. There is a free program called freemind, it can be found here, freemind.sourceforge.net...

Thanks for that, I'll try it out and see how it works.

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Do we know what the reg. and tail #'s are for the private jet that sustained damage but landed safely?

Here is the operator and registration number from aviation-safety.net
Embraer 135 info.

Here's the FAA info on the regi.
FAA

[edit on 17-11-2006 by the_headcrusher]

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Terry Reed of Air Force Intelligence who wrote the book "Compromise: Clinton, Bush and the CIA," gave this interview to Alex Jones on his "Police State 2, The Takeover: When fear is the reaction, tyranny is the Result" video.

"I came to the table with a background in Air Force Intelligence - 8 years during the Vietnam war. I worked with the CIA and Air America, so I know how the intelligence community functions, how it's organized. After my discharge from the air force, I worked directly with the FBI's counter-intelligence division for 3 years and then that led me into contract work with the CIA.

In an obscure place called Mena Arkansas, back when Bill Clinton was governor and George Bush [Sr] was president. I personally witnessed complicity between these two men in terms of transporting coc aine into the US for the purpose of sales to generate money to fight a war. That war at the time was the conflict in Central America involving the Sandinista's and Nicaragua. In 1970 - it's well documented that the organization that was flying classified materials for Air America was code-named scat bag, was busted. This whole fleet of airplanes and pilots was busted for hauling in heroin disguised as classified material. In an attempt to smuggle that back to Hawaii. If you can get to Hawaii, it's a free ride back to the United States, because that's part of the United States.

I met Oliver North in 1982, He was with the National Security Council. He was the man who recruited me as a civilian to get involved in the contra re-supply organization. He told me this was taking place in Mena Arkansas. That George Bush [Sr] was overseeing the entire project. In order to insulate the executive branch from the scheme, because certainly there were constitutional considerations there, I went to Mena. I met a man named Barry Seal. Who, I was told, was the CIA contractor - who had the contract to re-supply the contras. In fact, I found a large base there under construction. I was hired initially to be a flight instructor. My last tour of duty in South-East Asia was to assist the Cambodians and equip them to fight a covert war.

Here we were doing basically the same kind of training. This time we were equipping Nicaraguans to fight communism in Central America. After walking around with blinders on for 2 years, I could no longer deny what was really going on. As I document and discuss in my new book - Compromise, it's a book I wrote on the subject, "Compromise: Clinton, Bush and the CIA."

In 1987, I came face to face with a C130 full of coc aine. Just literally tons of it stored in ammunition boxes on a flight that was returning. From that point on, I couldn't deny it and I asked for a full-scale investigation and went directly to Oliver North, I might point out, to request for that to occur. And the investigation obviously didn't happen.

I was labeled a security risk and a threat to the operation, which clearly showed to me that this was being sponsored and sanctioned by the US government. I have no way of knowing [the percentage of drugs being imported by the NAS or CIA] but I use logic on these kinds of scenarios. If you are to believe the pentagon, and I do, we have a security net over this country. Downlooking satelites and radar that's designed to stop as small an incoming target as an air to ground missile launched from a Soviet MiG out of Cuba.

If that's the case, and I believe we can do that, it's been proven time and time again we can, you have to ask yourself - 'How are all these drugs getting into the country?'"

Alex Jones - "Who get's busted?"

"The independent, the entrepreneur, the little guys. The guys with a cessna who gets caught with a duffle bag full and goes to prison for life. The juxtaposition for that is a C123 with 5 tons coming in unabated."

AJ - "How do we stop this?"

"We the American people, first off, say we don't want a war on drugs. I'm for total legalization of drugs. Black market is what the problem is. The profits are there, take the profit out. Not only that, anybody else who is in the trade surfaces like a cold sore real abruptly. The banks that launder the money would surface and probably go bankrupt. It'd be an interesting experiment. I've always said, to - Let's say we're not going to do this permanently, but for 3 months. For 90 days, we're going to legalize coc aine, just to see the reaction of corporations, companies and big business that are in the drug business and the banks that launder the proceeds and watch them surface. Because they would go into withdrawl real abruptly."

AJ- "Isn't the war on drugs also creating the police state they'd like?"

"That's my greatest concern. I don't say let's legalize drugs because I want to see you use drugs, or anybody else. We have not had a war on drugs, we've had a war on our bill of rights under the guise of a war on drugs. I never thought I'd live to see the day in this country that I fought for to have roadblocks. Arbitrary roadblocks, now passengers in vehicles have no rights, as you know - that passengers have an obligation to show his or her identification.. The test case before the supreme court, as we speak, is - are passenger's belongings in a vehicle subject to involuntary search. And I believe the supreme court will go along and say the police have the right to stop and search you and anybody else in a vehicle.

The 4th amendment is worthless. It's been trampled on, it's useless. So if we want to return to a nation of greatness, we're forced to legalize drugs. Just simply to preserve our civil liberties guaranteed us under the bill of rights. To me that person [drug addict] is alot less threat than a group of SWAT team officers kicking down a door and inadvertantly shooting the wrong guy."

They're not doing it to keep you safe or address the problem of addiction. In countries where drugs have been de-criminalized and made available safely to addicts, the recovery rate is much higher and the social problem far less toxic. Many heroin and coc aine addicts are able to hold down jobs which improves their self esteem and enables them to recover. American's are warring on their own children because the people who sell them the drugs tell them to.

[edit on 17-11-2006 by clearwater]

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 05:05 PM
link   
O.K. sports fans, I don't usually post very often but this particular thread has been a great occupation of time for me and a great thanks go out to logancale and lazarusthelong for all the hard work and time put into it. I read about logans issues with diagramming the parties involved and have spent the past week reading through this thread and checking references and had a go at putting something together. Logan did a great flow chart as well but my desire is to better illustrate some of connections here. Granted there may be an error here or there but I have done my best to put this great array of info together in a easily observable format. It also troubles me that activity on this thread has died out as I feel it is one of the best threads having the most genuine probability of bringing about action. The connections between some of the parties involved might be a bit vague but in even the most remote way there are connections. I agree with logan that this thread should be restarted (it may very well have and I am unaware because I spend so much time pouring through this one). If anyone can validate any ties between Skyway Aircraft Leasing Ltd. (as in the one associated with James R. Bath) with Skyway Communications Holding Corp It would make for a much more interesting diagram but as of yet I cannot find any true indisputable ties. For those who have not seen this thread I strongly encourage the lengthly read, and the tom delay connection is not really the heart of the matter. You can find the link to my diagram below, I hope it makes some things more apparent. It is a work in progress and any input on making it better is welcome. Also a bump would be nice every once in a while to keep this out there for the people who have not seen it.
Ties to the coke plane map

posted on Jan, 28 2007 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Oh you will probably want to click on the image to view it as it is rather large and unable to read at normal resolution.

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 11:12 AM
link   
shizzle5150: That's a great chart and it illustrates some of the connections quite a lot better than the one I had done previously. I'm glad to see that there is some activity going on here still, too.

I've been continuing in my research, but haven't posted many of the recent things I've found here—partly because there isn't much really conclusive just yet, but also because I'm still working on writing everything together into a long post either for in here or a new thread. I've been working on that for quite a while now, it seems, but I keep finding areas that are unexplored and want to get as much facts straight as I can before posting anything.

I may post some information in here later today to get the opinions of others, depending on the time I have.

Oh, and:

You have voted shizzle5150 for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have two more votes this month.

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 12:25 PM
link   

You have voted shizzle5150 for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have two more votes this month.

Thanks logan! that means a lot coming from you. I am still working on an updated chart that will have links to sources establishing connections. Please kick this thing off in a new thread because I don't think that it applies to current events, and pouring through 15 pages will only get worse if there are meaningful updates. Sometimes it is just better to start from scratch and a clear head anyways. I know that damn chart made me so cross eyed that I probably won't pick it up again until the end of the week.
Once again I will state that there must be a connection with Skyway Aircraft Leasing Ltd. and Skyway Communications Holding Corp, I think I might have seen it in a sec paper on Skyway Communications Holding Corp. I don't know after searching through so many docs if all gets to be a blur and you have to set it down for a little while. I wouldn't be surprised at all if that airplane is back in the states. Moving it to Venezuela did a fine job of scrubbing the numbers from it. Look forward to seeing what new info you have got, until then.....

posted on Feb, 9 2007 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Quick post to say that N120NE appears to have been sold. The listing on UnitedFlite's site has been removed, the FAA page now lists "AIRCRAFT GUARANTY HOLDINGS & TRUST LLC" in Houston, TX as the owner (as of yesterday), and a flight plan has been filed for today, to take off from St. Petersburg/Clearwater International Airport, fly around a bit, and return.

Aircraft Guaranty Title Corporation/Holdings & Trust is owned by "Dr. Connie L. Wood", a retired U.S. Army Lieutenant Colonel, and specializes in obtaining US aircraft registration numbers for non-US citizens. (Link) So we may be seeing N120NE showing up in interesting locations in the near future.

[edit on 9-2-2007 by LoganCale]

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 11:02 PM
link   
I was reading about the indictment of Alishtari, aka Michael Mixon, source
when it occured to me that I had heard about this NRCC Advisory Council before. Here's another businessman connected to this council: Talal "Ted" Ali Chammout. Weapons charges.
source
Scroll down to Dec 9, 2006

Then it hit me, Brent Kovar.

Jeez, the sleeze!!!
NRCC Bus Ad Council

[edit on 20-2-2007 by desert]

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Desert, I've been following the Alistari story and something was tugging at my memory of this too. Thanks for finding the connection.

What gave me the sense of deja vu was his claim to be demonstrating his devices for SouthCom in Florida and this outfit's aerial surveilance equipment on the planes--that they used to sell investors.

Worthy of a Bit More Attention

This comment from a reader puts together Alistari's many connections.

Also, the Global Peace Film Festival he (Mixon/Dixon?--I've seen his name spelled or mispelled this also) claims to have started has sponsorship from the Florida Governor's Office.

www.peacefilmfest.org...

At the very bottom is a (broken) link to I.D. Pixie LLC, one of Alistari's firms for the ID theft patten.

posted on Feb, 28 2007 @ 08:38 AM
link   
N120NE is flying to Minot, South Dakota and then Anchorage, Alaska this afternoon. I do not recall offhand exactly what it was, but I believe several people connected to this whole thing have a number of aircraft-related corporations in Anchorage.

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 08:10 PM
link   
A correction to the previous post—N120NE did not fly to Alaska. It filed a flight plan but never flew. It did fly around St. Petersburg for about an hour and land again, but there has been no other activity since that.

More importantly, I believe I have just linked the Clearwater Sky Way Aircraft and the St. Petersburg Sky Way Aircraft:

On November 26, 2006, documents were filed with the FAA for N244DM, a Gulfstream II purchased by the St. Petersburg Sky Way Aircraft. One of the people who filed documents was Geoffrey J. Hodgson. Geoffrey Hodgson co-owned HW Aviation, the now-bankrupt Chicago corporation that owned N900SA before selling it to SkyWay/Royal Sons. FAA document index for N244DM

So, that's at least one connection now between the two corporations. (That and the fact that they both had airplanes caught in South America with drugs) I'm not sure if it's a solid one, but it's something. And if it is a solid connection, it may be a possible link to US intelligence, as the St. Petersburg corporation used CIA aircraft registration numbers on their aircraft at one point.

But that's still just speculation at this point. Something to look into, though.

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Well, here's something that might suggest something more. I searched through the FAA database for Geoffrey Hodgson and found N48PA, a plane registered to both "Geoff" Hodgson and Anthony Aiello—who was also listed on the records for the previously mentioned N244DM along with Hodgson and SkyWay—which was exported to Venezuela in September 2005... and captured with 4 tons of drugs on board two months later.

Seized more than 4 tons of drug
21-11-2005

More than four tons of drug they were seized by the National Guard in different operative east weekend. In the Morón sector to the south of the Anzoátegui State, cash of detachment 74 located two tons and coc aine average of high purity inside an airplane gruman, with North American abbreviations N48PA.

Source (translated)

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 01:45 PM
link   
An additional link between Aiello/Hodgson and SkyWay/Royal Sons: The address listed in FAA records for N48PA is 2755 INTERNATIONAL DR, WEST CHICAGO, IL. This address is also used by Scott Aviation, a charter company that once leased N120NE from Ramy El-Batrawi/Genesis Aviation. From a former pilot of N120NE:

I use to be a pilot that flew the second aircraft listed as 120NE. I've met Ramy AlBatrawi as he was one of the owners of the aircraft. We flew sport teams under the name of Genesis Aviation. [...] Does anyone know where the N number 900SA came from? Ramy leased 120NE to Scott Aviation in Du Page IL. Any connection? They were a sleeze bag company also.

Source (in comments section)

Additonally, it would appear that Geoffrey Hodgson works for or owns Scott Aviation, as his name is listed on their ACMP page with that same address. Another name (on another ACMP page of theirs) is Ron Miehlke.

UPDATE: I checked Scott Aviation on the Illinois corporation search engine and it lists Anthony Aiello as President and Geoffrey Hodgson as Secretary.

[edit on 4-4-2007 by LoganCale]

posted on Apr, 4 2007 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Excellent work, I think this deserved at least the kind of publicity as the O'Hare UFO got.

Edit: I just noticed that this thread had not a single "flag", now it has one

[edit on 4/4/2007 by ArMaP]

posted on Apr, 6 2007 @ 10:34 PM
link   
I just found some more information showing James R. Wikert (who has been previously mentioned) owned both N900SA and N120NE at one point. N120NE he owned through Express One International and James R. Wikert & Associates. Tonight I just found a document (pdf) that says N900SA (actually N40SH at the time, but the serial number identifies it) was transferred to JRW Aviation in November 2000 and transferred back a month later. A lease, possibly. JRW Aviation has a page here that lists the President as Jim Wikert.

It seems way too coincidental that three different people/companies have owned both of these airplanes at different points throughout their history. James Wikert owned both, Geoffrey Hodgson owned both (N900SA through HW Aviation, N120NE through Scott Aviation) and, of course SkyWay and Royal Sons owned both. What are the odds of those two planes out of thousands coming together that many times over their life?

posted on Apr, 6 2007 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Who really cares? Laws mean nothing anymore.It's all about the money. Profit at any cost. Nothing will happen,nothing will change.It will only get worse.

posted on Apr, 7 2007 @ 12:02 AM
link   
It's guaranteed to get worse with a defeatist attitude like that. One may not have much of a chance to do something, but as long as they do something, they might have a chance of changing things. However slim it is, it's still greater than if you sit there and do nothing.

You can choose to not spend your time on things like this, but some of us have been working on this research for nearly a year now and it's a bit discouraging to hear our months of work summed up with "Who really cares?" Unlike some of the continuous arguments on ATS that go on and on with no conclusions, this research is actually discovering new, original information. It may not seem like much at first glance, but if you read the entire thread, there's really quite a bit here—and a lot that has yet to be discovered. It branches off into all sorts of things. CIA proprietaries, Iran-Contra figures, politicians, 9/11, and so on.

But really, even if nothing ever comes from it, at least we may have found the truth about something, which is satisfying enough.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join