It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

5 ton coke bust- planes owners- Tom Delays appointee, and CIA?

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Logan, I think your exceptional work needs to be posted on Conspiracy masters site...
You have all the connections, and all the possible connections separated, and deliniated...

it is time.
Send a U2U to Springer or Valhall with links to your research compilation site, and see how best to transfer the info...

Also, i dont know if anyone has posted this lately, but madcowprod has more updates...
how now mad cow?

I see info posted from the updates, but wanted to make sure everyone had the link...

posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Maybe someone else can find more information on this than I can...

Certain records list N120NE's current registration number as being N911SY. (Link 1, Link 2 (PDF)) Yet an FAA search for N911SY reveals it to not be registered to any aircraft. Additionally, the record for N120NE is still active and all photographs of the aircraft show it as still having N120NE painted on the side.

Then there's this page which lists an unidentified aircraft with that registration number as being available for charter, located at "Anonymous Airport". The listed operator is Omniflight Helicopters, a medevac helicopter company founded by the former Director of the U.S. Agency for International Development during the Nixon administration. All but one of their aircraft listed for charter have absolutely no information aside from the tail number. And a number of those tail numbers are de-registered or just gone from the system completely.

posted on Aug, 26 2006 @ 02:35 AM
link   
This is really interesting info.

Thanks DG for bringing this to our attention.

posted on Sep, 23 2006 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Just thought... it's not quite on topic, but it is relevant... I'd post this.

This week, despite having no clear evidence, US prosecutors announce an investigation of Jean Bertrand Aristide's alleged ties to coc aine traffickers; meanwhile, a Peruvian court tries Vladimir Montesinos -- a 30-year CIA asset -- for supplying Colombian drug traffickers with weapons.

That there have been links between the CIA and Montesinos for the best part of 30 years is no secret. In 1976, Montesinos was expelled from the army and put in prison for selling secrets to the CIA, when George Bush senior held the top post at Langley.

Montesinos then put himself through law school and became the defender of drug traffickers. But once he became former president Alberto Fujimori's right-hand man in 1990 the relationship with the CIA became still closer and Montesinos became known by the American agency as 'Mr. Fix'.

Gamarra believes the CIA have something to hide, saying that the FBI and Drug Enforcement Administration have been very co-operative in his investigations, while the CIA has stonewalled him on everything.

posted on Oct, 14 2006 @ 04:06 PM
link   
As has been posted here before, Red Sea Management and duPont Investment Fund 57289, Inc. share what seems to be the same address, APDO (or apartado) 10455-1000. (Red Sea page with address, duPont page with address)

My question is, does anyone know whether that number alone would act as a direct address to Red Sea or duPont or one of the number of other companies that list that as their address, or would it be something like a group of companies in the same building that may not be related, but share the same general address? According to Google Translation, apartado means "section".

While it certainly appears the companies sharing that address are connected in some way, I want to make sure. There are a number of scammy organizations that use it, including one of those groups that sends out penny stock spam messages.

Oh, and here's another old profile belonging to Jonathan Curshen.

posted on Oct, 14 2006 @ 04:44 PM
link   
"Apartado", if it means the same as in Portuguese, is just a box in a post office.

The person that has the key to that postal box is the only one that can get the mail from there, and that postal box can be used for any number of different things.

I looked for that address and got these results:

Mr. Jonathan Curshen, CTEP, CWM
Honorary Consul of St Kitts and Nevis in Costa Rica
Honorary Consulate
Apdo 10455-1000
San Jose
COSTA RICA

+506-258-6464
+506-258-6060 Fax
email: [email protected]

Offshore Banking.co.cr
APDO 10455-1000
San Jose, Costa Rica.
Tel:
+506-258-6464
Fax:
+506-258-6060
+506-257-9345
Toll Free USA 800-498-5052
email: [email protected]

Roxanne Lao
APDO 10455-1000
San Jose Costa Rica

Erica Acuna, Omega Clearing services,
Apdo 10455-1000
San Jose, Costa Rica.
Tel: 506 258 6464

Some of those had allready appeared on this thread, but I think that we have some new.

Apparently this is just a post box used by a company that redirects the mail, fax and phone calls to those people.

[edit on 14/10/2006 by ArMaP]

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Ahh, thanks. That makes sense. I know approximately three or four of the addresses are directly related to Curshen and I'd guess the others are somehow closely connected as well, though so far that's the only connection I've found. (I haven't actually looked yet, so...)

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthseeka

Originally posted by YIAWETA
It's an old fund raising method for more campaign contra-butions. Old man Bush would make Tony Montana look like a corner crack dealer with all the flake he's moved over the last twenty five years.

So true. But, do you think Baby Bush makes Tony's cokehead wife look like an occasion user?

So, it seems that the best criminals today are white, educated (somewhat in some cases
), and politicians. This works, because the uneducated, umemployed blacks get blamed for it all. So, maybe the brothers on the block should get educated, become politicians, and continue to be criminals.

Yeah, right; if you had a chance to get educated in the hood, you wouldn't go back to a life of crime afterwards. You gotta admit, though, it's a helluva system. Just like the drug war. Govt is the biggest dealer around, but locks you up with a dime bag on the street. Then, they make money off of you, through the courts and through the jail/prison system. So, they get money from the dope, the fines, and the system that processes your ass and uses you if you get caught in it.

Now THAT is the ultimate hustle.

You've got it my friend

Ultimate hustle indeed.

posted on Oct, 17 2006 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Here's the full list of entities using that address that I've seen so far.

Directly connected to Jonathan Curshen

Jonathan Curshen
Red Sea Management
Offshore Banking

Maybe connected to Jonathan Curshen but not proven yet

duPont Investment Fund 57289, Inc.
Worldwide Entertainment
OTC Platinum Reports / OTC Platinum Advisor
Omega Clearing Services
National Payday
Devidia II (same as National Payday)
Sewalls Land Partners (large file)

The funny thing about Devidia II is that it's also the name of a planet in Star Trek. Not sure if that's intentional or not, but still amusing. Especially as the aliens that lived there were of the evil, soul-sucking variety.

My present theory, not yet backed up by evidence, is that some of these are indeed Curshen-connected and others are likely offshore corporations his company set up, and they use his P.O. box. In my opinion, more evidence of a connection needs to be established in this case before saying duPont Investment Fund 57289 and Curshen are truly connected just because they share the same address. In other situations, that may be a plausible connection, but he's in the business of setting up offshore companies for people, and it would be logical that he, living in the country of registry, would receive and forward mail for his clients as well.

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 02:33 AM
link   

You have voted LoganCale for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have one more vote left this month.

You have voted LazarusTheLong for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have used all of your votes for this month.

At last, a real investigation into a real conspiracy. With some real results, too.

Congratulations to both of you, and to dgtempe for bringing it all up in the first place.

posted on Nov, 13 2006 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Just a quick post to say that Florida Senator Mel Martinez appears to be the upcoming Republican National Committee chairman. Martinez was, as previously posted in this thread, involved somewhat closely with SkyWay Communications during his campaign in 2004. Not only did he fly on one of the SkyWay DC-9s, he toured their facilities and praised their nonexistent technology. Either he was in on it or they pulled off a nice hoax convincing him they had a real product and he was too dumb to realize it.

Also...

Originally posted by Astyanax

You have voted LoganCale for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have one more vote left this month.

You have voted LazarusTheLong for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have used all of your votes for this month.

At last, a real investigation into a real conspiracy. With some real results, too.

Congratulations to both of you, and to dgtempe for bringing it all up in the first place.

Thank you.

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Here's another reporter who might be interested in the information gathered here:

Author and investigative journalist Nick Schou.

except that...

America's mainstream media ganged up and destroyed Nick Schou because he dared to report the truth: that the CIA was turning a blind eye to the U.S. government facilitated transportation of coc aine into the U.S. marketplace (the streets) in return for army the Nicaragua Contras.

Read The Full Review

posted on Nov, 14 2006 @ 09:45 AM
link   
The fact that Mel Martinez is now RNC Chairman deserves more than a quick post. It deserves an expose all its own. He is linked to this scandal, and it just goes to show how far up the tree the rotten apples go.

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Icarus Rising
The fact that Mel Martinez is now RNC Chairman deserves more than a quick post. It deserves an expose all its own. He is linked to this scandal, and it just goes to show how far up the tree the rotten apples go.

I did go into the Mel Martinez nomination a bit more on my blog, but that was not a massively investigated post either, just some of the better known things he's been involved in. A proper investigation into his involvement with both SkyWay and other corrupt elements would be a good idea... but for another thread, probably. (Although the SkyWay-related information would, of course, be an excellent thing for this thread.)

There are still quite a bit of uninvestigated leads in this thread, but I've been busy starting up my political news site and haven't been doing too much research lately. I'll set aside some time for this thread in the near future, though, and go through everything, marking down the bits of information that haven't been fully looked into yet. I may then write a large summary of everything known up to this point and start a new thread that doesn't contain the potentially misleading early false starts and inaccurate assumptions we made.

I think this subject has quite a ways to go still (both in finding new information and correcting inaccuracies previously posted by myself, others in this thread (unintentionally, I'm sure) and individuals at other sources) and shouldn't be dropped yet, so as soon as I can get the time, I'm definitely starting work on it again.

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 01:48 PM
link   
This is from the FAA records dep't.

Perhaps all should notice the address where it's registered to....

FAA Registry
N-Number Inquiry Results

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

N4677G has multiple records

Reserved N-Number Type Reservation No Fee
Mode S Code 51333360
Reserved Date 09/11/2003
Renewal Date None
Purge Date 99/99/9999
Pending Number Change None
Date Change Authorized None
Reserving Party Name SAFE FLIGHT 21 PRODUCT TEAM/ATO-P/JAMES MCDANIEL
Street 800 INDEPENDENCE AVE SW
City WASHINGTON
State DIST. OF COL.
Zip Code 20591
County DIST OF COLUMBIA
Country UNITED STATES

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Deregistered Aircraft 1 of 1

Aircraft Description
Serial Number 17273303 Type Registration Corporation
Manufacturer Name CESSNA Certificate Issue Date None
Model 172N Mode S Code 51333360
Year Manufacturer None Cancel Date 02/22/1994
Reason for Cancellation Exported Exported To GERMANY

Aircraft Registration prior to Deregistration

Name ROYAL SONS MOTORYACHT SALES INC
Street 11425 66 STREET NORTH
City LARGO State FLORIDA Zip Code 34643
County NOT FOUND
Country NOT FOUND

Airworthiness

None

Other Owner Names

None

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 02:06 PM
link   
If you're referring to the Safe Flight 21 address in D.C., that's something that has come up in other research projects that hasn't been figured out 100%, but is not connected directly to SkyWay or Royal Sons. If you notice, that plane you listed, N4677G, was a Cessna formerly owned by Royal Sons and exported to Germany. Safe Flight 21 now is in control of that N-number, but it is not registered to any particular aircraft. If you do an ownership search for Safe Flight 21, there are 99950 N-numbers reserved by them without any (as far as I looked) being registered to an actual airplane.

A google search for Safe Flight 21 reveals a subpage on the FAA site entitled "future surveillance" and it appears to be some sort of proposed monitoring system for airliners they're testing out/setting up.

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 02:12 PM
link   
What some dont seem to realize are the ones doing the busts are in on it as well. They either do it for publicity to make it look like the DEA and war on drugs are doing their jobs and to also perhaps use it as leveraging... better known as bribery. Sometimes they do it just to show the public they are untouchable and outside the bounds of the true law...move along. No indictments to be found here.

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by magnito_student
What some dont seem to realize are the ones doing the busts are in on it as well. They either do it for publicity to make it look like the DEA and war on drugs are doing their jobs and to also perhaps use it as leveraging... better known as bribery. Sometimes they do it just to show the public they are untouchable and outside the bounds of the true law...move along. No indictments to be found here.

Is it likely the people responsible will be held accountable? Probably not. That doesn't mean we should just ignore it and let it go forgotten into history. This thread tries to be factually correct, and it is not a known fact that those who caught N900SA were the same as those in on it. It's possible, yes, but it's just speculation without anything backing it up for this particular case.

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 02:55 PM
link   
I really should have done this earlier. This is amazing work.

You have voted LoganCale & Lazarus the Long for the Way Above Top Secret award.

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Do you think the recent collision between the Brazilian commercial jet and the private jet piloted by the Americans was possibly another smuggling incident highlighting some kind of "shadowing technique" to avoid radar detection, or was something else in play on that one?

Do we know what the reg. and tail #'s are for the private jet that sustained damage but landed safely?

Any word on cargo or passengers on that flight?

Just wondering. Maybe I should look into it.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join