It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sad Generation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2006 @ 02:57 PM
link   
In a Society like the one we live in today there are many conflicts of intrest that come up on a daily basis, one that really puts a damper on knowledge is all the people in this world that belittle and mock intelligence how can one want to be intelligent when everyone mocks intelligence?
Well not everyone but mainly the daily people in your life are usally the ones adding some kind of poison energy to your concepts and ideas, or I find alot of people are either threatened by truth or totally deny the facts with a slide effect process refered to by Fritz Sprinmier.
My question is why do so many people deny truth or a better way of life?
This I cannot comprehend even things like energy you try and talk to some people about the enrgies you come across on a daily basis weather it be simple conversation, love, hate spiritual well being etc...
Why is everyone so misinformed?

this is all a huge drawback for humanity. But we still let it happen I guess being in debt is more important and having all those fancy material items mean more than anything to most people, it is truly a sad generation i was born into.

And I posted this in the UFO forums only because I figured intelligence is part of it all !

posted on Apr, 19 2006 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Yep, your generation got screwed. Unfortunately, your parents were more interested in their own pocketbook than doing the right thing for their children and generations thereafter. Sorry, but we're all going to pay for it.

posted on Apr, 19 2006 @ 01:43 PM
link   
It seems that only something immensely profound, to shake everyone to their spiritual core, will it take to create a spiritual revolution.
I work your usual 9-5 in the city, London, and deal everyday with selfish, closed minded, greedy, self centred people.
I do, sometimes bump into a fellow "free thinker" who is open to the wider picture.
Its this reason alone i feel, that we as a whole are not ready spiritually to join the rest of civilized society in the universe.

But there does seem a whiff of smelling salts in the air, people are waking up.

posted on Apr, 19 2006 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by seridium
In a Society like the one we live in today there are many conflicts of intrest that come up on a daily basis, one that really puts a damper on knowledge is all the people in this world that belittle and mock intelligence how can one want to be intelligent when everyone mocks intelligence?
Well not everyone but mainly the daily people in your life are usally the ones adding some kind of poison energy to your concepts and ideas, or I find alot of people are either threatened by truth or totally deny the facts with a slide effect process refered to by Fritz Sprinmier.
My question is why do so many people deny truth or a better way of life?
This I cannot comprehend even things like energy you try and talk to some people about the enrgies you come across on a daily basis weather it be simple conversation, love, hate spiritual well being etc...
Why is everyone so misinformed?

this is all a huge drawback for humanity. But we still let it happen I guess being in debt is more important and having all those fancy material items mean more than anything to most people, it is truly a sad generation i was born into.

And I posted this in the UFO forums only because I figured intelligence is part of it all !

Ah but here's the thing that should make you smile... you are aware of the failing.

Most people stumble through life with a vague idea of which way they're going and
mostly, the same lot use the tools of ignorance, bullying and doubt.
The idea that people may be denying the truth is a thorny issue, I mean what is
the truth? Something placed on a website? a point of view from a minority or a majority?

The 'truth' is that the world can only be seen by you through your own perception and
to keep that honed, one must avoid 'soaking' up others perceptions.
I know that people can agree on something, but if you delve into the agreements, you'll find that they are usually just generalised.

As a total stranger to you Seridium, I'll say all you can do is keep plodding on, we'll get there.

posted on Apr, 19 2006 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Its seems like you might be struggling with your analytic side, Robot man.

posted on Apr, 19 2006 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ectoterrestrial
Its seems like you might be struggling with your analytic side, Robot man.

This may be true sir, the sun isn't too far away for setting on me and my tolerence
level seems to have deflated in the past few years.
Still, I'll continue to keep my mind open and hopefully avoid the land-mines like
Nasa space pics and the like!

Ecto, there's flakes of rust on he keyboard as I type this!

posted on Apr, 19 2006 @ 02:32 PM
link   
No one can steer us in the right direction, the only thing that can be done, is to throw the concept in "OUR PATH" an let us trip up on it ourself, Thru accidents are where we really get our Breakthrus!

Its just a matter of time, ideas take a breeze or good wind to be spread, But needs a Soft slow voice to be understood.

We are getting there, Its the thing that we know there are problems that makes me happy, we are aware, we are trying, we will survive.

May our love for all, be felt by all..........

Love an light

posted on Apr, 19 2006 @ 05:12 PM
link   
I think people in general Worry to much about how they look and who’s judging them and many other simple ideas that don't even need to exist, and I find the less I worry the better of a person I am and so on worry creates conflictions in everyday life may it be work family friends whatever something is always conflicting with the way you should be feeling and I believe that feeling should be peace at mind good wholesome feelings judging is for. People that aren’t happy with themselves.
And from my life experience no one is happy with themselves anymore due to the simple fact that every concept of our daily life is judged by yourself or another person, it really doesn't have to be this way.
For example think of a time when in your head you were proud of a new shirt car whatever it may be, now think of the energy you posses with these good thoughts in your head, you’re proud, feeling good about yourself and your new material item, and now just say your walking or driving by a group of people. Each one of those people will feel a need to barrage your good feelings due to the fact of jealousy the way you looked at them or whatever it may be, but it is always around us that negative energy.
That is why you must stay positive Negativity is like a poison that brings everyone in its path down the same negative road.

[edit on 19-4-2006 by seridium]

posted on Apr, 19 2006 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Well, I for one think humanity as a whole is getting better. People from past generations might say something to the effect: "when I was a young whipper-snapper, I didn't question authority, I believed and did was I was told". Now however, people are questioning common beliefs, traditions, superstitions, etc. Those who are stuck in the old ways for whatever reason might lash out against ideas that against the grain, but at least there are more Galileos now (and new ideas a bit harder to persecute now).

new topics

top topics

join