It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God dream

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2006 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Wierd dream the other night.

In this dream i am a Cop who is responding to a missing child report. As Im pulling up to this house i see a little boy sitting at the edge of the drive way laughing. I nod my head to him as i drive past him and towards the house. I get out and walk to the back and see an older woman sitting on a porch a swing crying. I ask the woman to explain to me what happened and as she is doing this i ask her to describe the child to me. As she is telling me what this boy looks like i start to say " That's funny i just saw.." Before i could finish i get this image of the boy sitting in the drive way yelling what sounded like a deep AHHH or HAAA. Then i get hit with what feels like an electric shock, which also wakes me up. Right as I'm waking up i can hear myself yelling HOLY SH@@!! Now as im waking up i can still feel this shock and it gives off the same feeling as sleep paralysis(SP?).

Now, if it had not been for my room mate to come bursting into my room to see what happened i would have just figured I thought i heard myself yelling. So, i explain to him that it was just a wierd dream and he leaves and about 20 minutes later or so i fall back to sleep.

Dream 2:

The same little boy is in this dream also, but all he is doing is laughing at me. I try to move which i can not and it feels as if something is wrapped around my body. I am still able to talk. I try to look as confident as possible and tell the boy you are not welcome here and you never will be. All that does is make him laugh even louder and the grip gets tighter. Not sure if the boy is doing this or not.

Now, I hear myself yell out a gods name which surprised me because i have never done that before. The boy stopped laughing and gets this really pissed off look on his face. I yell for this god again and the boy looks even less happy with me now. I yell out the name one more time and the boy dissappears and i am able to move around again. After i start walking around i get this sudden feeling of safety and happiness. The rest of the night is pieceful and i sleep like a baby.

Does anyone know how what this might mean or where i could go to try and learn what it means?

[edit on 17-4-2006 by Shadowmonkey]

posted on Apr, 18 2006 @ 08:21 PM
link   
hum that was an interesting one. Do you remember what the God's name was?

posted on Apr, 19 2006 @ 03:28 AM
link   
The God's name is Heimdall.

posted on Apr, 19 2006 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Considering your sig, I am thinking you have been obsessing with mythology. Or just reading up on it a lot. Just as a star wars junkie would have dreams of fighting with a light saber or traveling the stars at light speed.

It is obviously a subject you are in to. Your dreams are quite often a way to freely experience your dreams and your fears. Kind of like living in a video game of your choice.

posted on Apr, 19 2006 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Shadowmonkey, it might be you have gotten rid of, overcome, an aspect of yourself by taking the matter into your own hands. You definitely are relieved to have done so. You have finally vanquished this aspect, using some quality in you that Heimdall represents.

posted on Apr, 19 2006 @ 09:01 PM
link   
What's weird is I've waken up screaming HOLY # before too, and hearing myself while I was waking, then been paralyzed. Of course, mine was a nightmare, in which somehow I could not control my own lucid dream, then when I woke up, I could see a shadow of a rather large being get up from laying on the pillow next to me, then walk towards my door. When I could move seconds later, I turned over ,and my pillow was rising from an indention.

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrsdudara
Considering your sig, I am thinking you have been obsessing with mythology. Or just reading up on it a lot. Just as a star wars junkie would have dreams of fighting with a light saber or traveling the stars at light speed.

It is obviously a subject you are in to. Your dreams are quite often a way to freely experience your dreams and your fears. Kind of like living in a video game of your choice.

I guess you could be right. Desert i believe you could possible be right also, i have recently changed my lifestyle for the better. Thank you both for your help.

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Shadowmonkey, glad to be of service. I had thought of saying "Congratulations!" in my prior post, but didn't, so I do so now. Re a dream book The one I have found most helpful is The Mystical Magical Marvelois World of Dreams by Wilda B. Tanner. May you continue your journey in peace and health.

new topics

top topics

join