It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm running for President in 08.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2006 @ 12:14 PM
link   
I will run for President in 08. I need some fellow conspirators to help me win.
This will be a conspiracy like the bad guys do.
I'll round up the bad guys after i'm elected and execute them by hanging them from telephone poles. We'll nail them hand and foot to telephone poles and let them hang. The rats and fowl can eat their flesh. We'll let the skeletons hang as a reminder to what will happen to you if you betray the people or the rule of law or the constitution.

It's time to rise up and cleanse our capitol of the vermin. No mercy.

posted on Apr, 17 2006 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Blood thirsty aren't you. Actually, if I can get a good cabinet post in your administration I'll help out where I can. That crucifying thing though, I'll have to take a pass on that particular enterprise.

Seriously though, it is time and past for the power elite to realize that there is another power block in this country. It's called righteously pissed off voters.

SecDef would be cool, I could do at least as well as the clown holding the office now.

posted on Apr, 17 2006 @ 12:42 PM
link   
You go shot messenger
. I'd vote for ya but I'm Canadian. It'd be great watching someone teach those illuminati a lesson
. If only.......

posted on Apr, 18 2006 @ 10:54 AM
link   
I don't know...on first glance this seems a bit harsh.

Could we settle for a stern scolding with a big fine? That is, once we agree who the "bad guys" are.

posted on Apr, 18 2006 @ 01:00 PM
link   
First things first, do you have a royal bloodline? If not, you can give up right now.

posted on Apr, 18 2006 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Unfortunately that dude above me is right. You kinda need to be a royal descendent
. Stupid bias government. May they all go where the sun don't shine

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Uh-huh, well, what I'm lookin for is fellow conspirators who would like to participate in grand conspiracy to abolish and reinstitute new government that protects the right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness of the people.
This government has murdered us, oppressed us, stole our money, lied to us, keeps too many secrets, sells out to special interests, sold nuke secrets to china and covered it up [congressman cox said the bad guys shhould be executed and nobody even got arrested], they used our military men for mind control experiments, planned project northwoods to kill us in the same way 9/11 and the anthrax and the DC sniper went down,
they lied to get us into viet nam which cost 59,000 american lives and billions of dollars, killed and framed our presidents, they have us hated and in danger all over the world, they robbed social security, the media lies and covers for them, they falsely accuse and imprison dissenters, they don't seem capable of solving even one major problem, they rig the vote, and so on.
history is replete with stories of people who had to rise up and abolish the governemnt and institute new government to affect their future safety and security. Usually, when that happens it's because somebody stood up and led the way. I'm willing to do that, and I wouldn't consider mercy.
I think we just have to assume they are all crooked and corrupt. then go about the business of executing them. Treason is the waging of war against the american people.
What do you call it when they attack and kill you, plunder the treasury, oppress dissent, repress and suppress open debate in every forum from political town meetings and debates, to letters to the editor. I call it war against the people. Killing and plundering and oppression are indicators of war. Then they lie day and night and use the trusted media to lie to us. We don't even have access to reliable information anymore.

I'll run in 08, I'll lead, I'll fix the mess, if I can get support.

It would be ugly and painful, but we're in for that anyway when we collapse. This is a matter of survival. We cannot survive in the present circumstance. Congresswoman Pelosi recently said " America would collapse almost overnight if China JUST STOPPED LONG ENOUGH TO THINK ABOUT BUYING OUR DEBT BONDS. " Guess who has our nuke secrets? China!
Our jobs are going to China, we have a 9 trillion dollar debt, we have a crazy trade deficit, the Patriot act tramples our rights, we're dying for a lie in afghanistan and iraq.

Somebody has to stand up and do something to save our country. Our great titanic is sinking after only 225 years.

All we need in America is someone to lead. I'll do that, I'm not scared.

WHAT I NEED IS SUPPORT TO GET THE JOB DONE.

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by shot messenger
I'll round up the bad guys ....

Who do you consider the 'bad guys'??
I have to know before I request a cabinet position.
Oh what the heck ... just give me NORAD.
I'll figure out who the bad guys are by myself

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 03:37 PM
link   
So it's the "assume they're all guilty and execute them" platform. May be a little problematic to get on the ballot in all 50 sates with that, but what do I know? Might want to start in Idaho.

I'll follow the progress just to watch the debates-

Moderator: "Mr. Messenger, your response to Sen. McCain?

Shot: "Dead man. I'm lookin' at a DEAD MAN, HERE!"

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Actually,my fellow Americans, my platform is much more than execute em.

I will work to make mexico the 51st state. It would be a boon for America and Mexico.

I will work to slowly revert back to the horse and buggy. I know the thought of horse dodo has everybody in a tizzy, but we need that horse dodo badly. Our topsoil in america is seriously depleteed of minerals. when we eat, we eat too much because our bodies aren't satisfied. Our fields are fertilized with NPK. Nitogen,phosporous and calcium i think the last one is. there should be 60+ minerlas and they just aren't there, so we eat too much in an effort to satsfy the body and get sick because of poor nutrition.

We need at least 24" of fertilizer to heal our land over every inch of farm land. It's absurd tyo say that horse dodo will be laying around. It never was and never will be like that. Prisoners can drive a buggy and scoop in lieu of jail.

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Of course they're all guilty; all those presidents and everyone else at the top is an illuminatist.

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Wow wow! You need to chill out man, you start hanging people from telephone poles, no matter who you do it to. Most people will NOT support you, people may hate your governent but they don't want the secretary of states sorpse hanging outside their bedroom, brings flies doncha know =]

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Our topsoil in america is seriously depleteed of minerals. when we eat, we eat too much because our bodies aren't satisfied.

This is a pretty good point. Google up - acid rain selenium depletion- and see what you get.

Here's one link I think is very interesting. It's a book length PDF file called What Really Causes AIDS . The argument - acid rain caused depletion of selenium in the soil.

From this website- hdfoster.com

He also has PDF versions of his books on Alzheimer's and Schizophrenia.

Sorry for the side track.. Continue with the campaign.

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 12:46 PM
link   

I will work to make mexico the 51st state.

That is brilliant! Really. I love it. Start an online
email/letter writing campaign to make this happen.

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Some who feel like the idea may be too harsh should look at historical revolts and revoluitions. You have to rid yourself of the burden of proving and convicting the bad guys. Post revolt struggle is when the real work begins. You can't make more work for yourself by trying to convict people of things you already know they did. And they certainly have the ability to hids evidence, make witnesses disappear, and so on.

I hope to post something here to see if i can figure out how this works. this is a design i like.

flight93memorialproject.org...

posted on May, 1 2006 @ 11:32 PM
link   
It would be easier if you picked a fight you could win, if by some miracle you did win the election.

I'll vote for you man.
I've never beaten or seriously hurt anyone in my life, but lately... eating some of these mongrels sounds better than my first peace to me.

It makes me sick to my stomach to know where my family is sitting so it's not that I hate Americans or anything like that...
just disgusted with myself equally.

posted on May, 1 2006 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Don't you have to win first before any justice can be doled out?

I hope you do run man and let us know the technical and practical aspects of the challenge as it presents itself to the average guy... heck you could write a book about it. I hope that somebody does it someday... I mean politics should not just be for rich old white guys anyways.

posted on May, 2 2006 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Sorry it doesn't matter how many of us vote for you. It wont happen.

Everyone know that in order to be president you have to have ex-cia, ex-nsa ceo's of electronic voting machine companies on your side..

DUH.

Maybe you can hack them and write your name in so that you win 100% of the votes.

posted on May, 2 2006 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by yeahright

I'll follow the progress just to watch the debates-

Moderator: "Mr. Messenger, your response to Sen. McCain?

Shot: "Dead man. I'm lookin' at a DEAD MAN, HERE!"

More, please! I love it!

And the poster above is right - but surely ATS has some computer geeks who could do precisely that? Hack the Diebold machines and write you in? There's an idea. Then you just declare martial law and execute the entire Bush family, most of the legislature and the Supreme Court, and abolish the alphabet agencies. I'm with you in spirit.

And you could get Jeff "The Snowman" Monson to be in your cabinet. He's really cool, and the Secret Service just rousted him for wearing an "Assassinate Bush" t-shirt.

[edit on 2-5-2006 by rich23]

posted on May, 6 2006 @ 11:37 PM
link   
jefferson said" the tree of liberty must be watered with the blood of tyrants and patriots". You can't have a bloodless revolution and water the tree of liberty without blood.
Voting them out is no longer an option because they fixed that. Who counts the votes anyway?

It's also a federal crime to "overthrow" the government. You can only alter with the vote or if you lose that, abloish and reinstitute.

The first american revolution started with 50 men. Most americans were happy to be under the thumb of a tyrant and fought alongside the Brits.

WE HAVE TO ABOLISH BECAUSE THERE IS WAY TOO MUCH SECRECY. tOO MUCH WASTE. TOO MUCH CORRUPTION. THE PEOPLE FEAR THE GOVERNMENT WITH ALL THEIR SNOOPING UNDER FALSE PRETENSES LIKE 9/11 AND SO ON. THEY JUST TOOK CONTROL OF YAHOO AND GOOGLE IP'S AND KICKED GATE'S BUTT LONG AGO. THEY LET OUR JOBS GO OVERSEAS, WE SPEND MORE ON DEFENSE THAN ALL OTHER NATIONS IN THE WORLD COMBINED. WHO IS OUR ENEMY. HELL, WE HAD TO CREATE ONE TO JUSTIFY THE SPENDING.

A SMARTER GUY THAN ME ONCE SAID THAT "THE MOST POWERFUL FORCE IN THE WORLD IS A IDEA IN THE MIND OF A FEW BRAVE MEN." JOHN HANCOCK WAS THE BRAVEST OF MEN BECAUSE HE SIGNED THE DEC. OF IND. FIRST AND REAL REAL BIG. I'M NOT BACKING OFF UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES. I'M IN AND THEY KNOW IT.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join