It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will Aliens save humanity?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2006 @ 06:29 AM
link   
G'day all,

I was just thinking, given all the alien abductions that have occured throughout the 1900's, and the experiments and testing on humans during abductions and on cows and the like, given all the alien space-craft we have seen and reported, all the hidden agenda and interaction by governments of the Earth and alien entities, given the historical references to alien contact and possibility of life once being on Mars at Cydonia, would it be safe to say that Earth and human beings have always been an experiment kept watch under the keen eyes of our makers (alien species) and other associated alien races to come and study us like some sort of grand scale inter-galactic ant-farm, to study how the human kind breeds, develops and interacts?

My point to all this is this - if humans were at the verge of anhialating themselves via nuclear weapons and world war 3, would the aliens step in and say enough is enough and teach us a lesson, make themsleves known and clean the place up once and for all, all even destroy us without us knowing and start another race without the inherant flaws that humanity has proven to have?

Melbourne_Militia

posted on Apr, 17 2006 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Hey, I'm from Melbourne too...

but yeah check my thread here if you haven't seen it already:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 17 2006 @ 10:52 AM
link   
I doubt aliens will 'save' humanity because:

A) We should be able to take care of ourselves.

B) I doubt there are aliens currently involved with the human race.

posted on Apr, 17 2006 @ 11:07 AM
link   
If you whatched the planet as an alien.
Would you save the creatures that are ruin it?

To help humanity you got to change humanity, maybe that is what they are doing? I dont know.

new topics

top topics

join