It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could you recommand a website of Blog to me, please

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2006 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Hi my friend.
I want a blog, which should be big and easy to use, and located in Euro nation or USA, and this website of blog never be controled any government, never be influenced by any political power.
I have to tell you the truth is that I won't write English in that blog, all I type just will be Chinese.
Why I want this kind of a website of Blog? Because I knew something happened has and will never be allowed to say/write in China's Blog and BBS-- the Beijing Community party government has blocked every thing they do not want to see and do not want people know, but all of those thing are really unfair but true. So I want to write in other local blog so that some Chinese who want to know thuth could search that by google or even Chinese search engine.
If you recommand to me, I know you are a good guy, I give you a huge thanks

[edit on 17-4-2006 by emile]

posted on Apr, 17 2006 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Sorry I can't answer your question specifically, but maybe I can start you in the right direction-

Smart Writers has a good section on blogging, including how to get started.

Bloghub is an online directory and community of bloggers (227 countries) where you may be able to hook up with an experienced international blogger that can do a little hand holding through their forums.

Good Luck!

new topics

join