It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seems my theories are correct.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2006 @ 06:01 AM
link   
Cellerdweller,

Good points. However I fail to comprehend your lack of understanding on this issue.

Mr X,

I agree to what you have mentioned however, perceptions of ones's understanding and over accomplishment of pitty talks result in such a situation. Your impression of Cellerdweller, is not wrong and I am sure this will not be the last.

Amuk,

No arguments on your judgement of the outcome of this thread. Please do the needful.

Thankyou all for your time.

Rgds

K23

posted on Apr, 28 2006 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cellerdweller
I put your uneducated pal MR.MX on ignore. If you want to debate, fine. I think it is time to put up or shut up and let me know which country you are from. If you feel these things are not important then you should not be in any debate. I told you I am from America, and so far you are just all over the map. Seems I am more fair than either of you two and more honest. You make claims and yet offer nothing in exchange. Thats not a debate, it's a joke and I think you know it. You started it all by stating America " lucked-out " with the economy bit, and then you gazed into the magical crytal ball to claim China will rule the world in 20 years. You don't back it up with much except sheer numbers of people so whats that all about eh? Then you hide behind the UN as some force that will " defrag " all problems, yet which army always has to go to said problem areas such as Somalia or Kosovo etc,? America. So out the window goes your UN bit. Get real or give up.

It's time to quit acting as if, and answer my questions. So here is the exact same toss I wrote yesterday. As for your little re-assuringness with MR.MX, I could care less. He is on ignore so I no longer see his silly junk. So, it's one on one and I'd like you to gather the courage to either validate a point or get out of Dodge. In other words : quit clowning around.

posted on Apr, 28 2006 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Cellerdweller,

Desperate Men do desperate things. Putting Mr X on the ignore list highlights nothing but the mere fact of your ignorance to challenge an intellectual debate.

Out of this debate of ours not only myself but even Mr X managed to judge the potential of your intellectual reasoning.

It is the other way around, you need to start putting 1 to 1. Make a claim and back it up with creditable proof.

Your passion for a debate is but admirable, however we dnt have much to discuss as you fail to comprehend. Either you dnt know what you are talking about or you cant make up your decision on what is happening around the world. If you read back through some of your post your double standards are visible. There is no propability of an intellectual debate.

There is no backing up from a debate, but we dnt have a debate and there is nothing much coming out of it.

Hence, Ill re iterate Amuk, it would be a good idea to close the thread.

Rgds

K23

posted on Apr, 29 2006 @ 01:42 AM
link   
I have no inability to debate you or anybody for that matter. MR.MX called me a racist and that is the typical dialogue which those on the losing end of the stick usually resort too. Now back to you and that very small memory you have :

It was YOU who never answered anything ( coward?)

It was YOU who will NOT let anybody know where you are coming from ( coward? )

It was YOU who ran off and stole links from the hard work of websites for your ammo.

It was YOU who claimed China will rule the world in 20 based on nothing.

It was YOU who boasted of the greatness of the UN yet seemed incapable of understanding which army is sent off to fight those UN wars ( Hello? Braincells? )

And of course it is YOU who leaves yet another pat on your own shoulder with your very last pathetic dribble.

Now, run off to your sandbox and daydream about knowledge and how that word seems to be the one quality you lack.

posted on Apr, 29 2006 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cellerdweller
I have no inability to debate you or anybody for that matter. MR.MX called me a racist and that is the typical dialogue which those on the losing end of the stick usually resort too. Now back to you and that very small memory you have :

It was YOU who never answered anything ( coward?)

It was YOU who will NOT let anybody know where you are coming from ( coward? )

It was YOU who ran off and stole links from the hard work of websites for your ammo.

It was YOU who claimed China will rule the world in 20 based on nothing.

It was YOU who boasted of the greatness of the UN yet seemed incapable of understanding which army is sent off to fight those UN wars ( Hello? Braincells? )

And of course it is YOU who leaves yet another pat on your own shoulder with your very last pathetic dribble.

Now, run off to your sandbox and daydream about knowledge and how that word seems to be the one quality you lack.

Cellerdweller,

Please refer to my previous post for those answers as I will not feed your laziness. Please refer to the previous threads where I have explained my statments with links. Now as a dumb person that your, when you make a claim or make a statement to an effect, you need to provide some information to justify your claim. Those articles were posted by intellectual, [please refer to a link on the net to find the definition] on the net for reading purposes. I am not an expert on it, but i am not as dumb as your are and nor a lazy person to claim them as my statments. Where credit it due it was given and hence the links. I know i am knocking a brick wall filled with ignorance.

Your stance on MR X is your own. I called you a person with double standards. He noticed you as a racist. Would that be correct? As i recollect from our conversations when you were driving around the old country towns which you called america you did not notice racism. You aint banging the door of racism these days are you? OOOhhhh knowing from where you come, youll be slapping someone in the face with your comments.....

Bush scenario the same...u mentioned about supporting him with a landslide victory and bragging about voting him. In another thread you were accusing him and talking ill of him. What sort of person are you.

In one post you mentioned you had friends who had sites who had agenda driven posts and them and would laugh when a post is made and here you are supporting the posts which I have made by saying that I had stolen the work of others. Do you know what you are talking about......

Na, i dnt think so because lazy as you are you wont even do that....so you keep on making those ignorant statments of yours while i daydream of knowledge while you still try to figure out what that means.....[google away and youll find the meaning of knowledge on the net. Reading the definition is not enough in this case youll have to try to comprehend it and absort it in your existence. I know i should retrain myself from confusing you with these statments, but i know you wont understand so its fine]

By ignoring Mr X was a decision which you made. You term him a coward, I call it you turning your face away from a discussion, to which he did provide information. You can put me on the ignore list too, as this is not the first time, I have called you an ignorant and lazy individual and lets note who the coward is......

I could not resist by note on the braincells question mark you put. That was just so good. Atleast you have proven that i have them, and you were calling out to them, i dnt think you even have them. "Google Away" and try to find out for yourself how to help braincells or grey cells function. OR do you want me to give you a link? I am sure I ll help you if you ask politely with a please.

Rgds

Knowledge23

posted on Apr, 29 2006 @ 05:15 AM
link   
To make what you just wrote more understanding : I have an open mind. You don't and whats even worse is your call name. I think you and silly MR.MX are the true racist and I think you don't know a thing about America. Like I said, both of you assume what color I am because of what I write about. In other words you two are the true racists and you know it and have proved it by your assumptions. Lets not forget you seem to know nothing about true freedom and this is validated by the fact that you stated that you have a right to express your freedom of speech on a privately owned website! I have read your rants all over these boards and you are unstable, incorrect and BORING. You have no knowledge and you don't know a thing about America. You are a TROLL and thats the bottom line. Also, since it was you who showed up with all of the BS in the first place, why don't you answer my questions first? Oh no no no! There is no way you could do that for it would destroy your ability to make up more lies and right-click all of your silly propaganda " like-minded " web pages to do your answering since you can't. You are YELLOW FELLOW. Hit the road.

[edit on 29-4-2006 by Cellerdweller]

posted on Apr, 29 2006 @ 05:48 AM
link   
Cellerdweller,

Where you called name? Oh yes, I think you were judged on your statments your made. I think you already know what I think of you and hence will not repeat those words. The same goes about MR X, i dnt want to repeat what he thought you were. But I think you know it dnt you? Did I read you say open minded? From the statments which you have made, please "Google Away" to find the definition of open minded? An intellectual debate doesnt apply to you. "Google Away" to find the definition of intellectual debate.

So now here we are, after all this, the coward that i am that you have defined, is still at home waiting for the CIA to knock my door and take me away, as i told you, ill promise you that Ill welcome them with refreshments. The only reason Ill let them in my house and welcome them with refreshments is because they have been sent by the kind information from you. Do you even think? CIA have hundreds of such notes and I have said nothing in my notes threating the US. On the contrary I have always held my stance, that there is nothing against the US population but more towards Bush's Stance. From what i recollect you are still tapping your shoulder on voting for him? or are you bagging him?

If there is anything which you could not comprehend in this post feel free to ask for help and I am happy to assist if you put a please word in front of the request. This includes assistance with "Google Away" links.

Rgds

K23

posted on Apr, 29 2006 @ 06:03 AM
link   
Man oh man oh man! Don't hold your breath waiting for the CIA to come to your boring house for cookies. One thing is for sure : You're paranoid. I have a great idea, find a room in which 10 year olds can make a debate somewhat easier for you. Thanks for not answerig one damn question which was repeately asked of you. You are a Troll ( and a boring one at that ) so good luck responding to all of the threads you have to tend too since all you seem to do is hang around here. As for me? You bore me. I actually think you bore everybody. Good luck trying to impress a man with you childish nonsense.

Here is a little goodbye for you....

www.rokyerickson.net...

posted on Apr, 29 2006 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Cellerdweller,

Its Knowledge by the way. You got the name wrong, but thats fine, I expected that.

Thankyou for your feedback. Note taken.

Talk with you and since the CIA will not come to my house i'll surely enjoy the cookies and yes, with hot coco....thankyou for your threat.

That is the second time you put up a link. That was great. Congratulations accomplishing the task of linking. However it was not productive, but did say volumes about you.

As, I mentioned in the previous thread, it would be a good idea to take our conversations on U2U, as I am sure others would not be interested nor will they understand what we are talking about.

Thoughts?

If its good bye, even better.

Rgds

K23

posted on Apr, 29 2006 @ 06:40 PM
link   
This whole topic is absurd. Every idiot with half a brain cell knows that China is closing the gap economically and militarily with the U.S. And yes, I am an American. And what does it matter where I'm from? Informed is informed and dumb is dumb, no matter where you're from.
Cellardweller, you need to leave that cellar, get out more and learn from others, which you seem most unwilling to do. You have not used any facts in your argument, just half-baked opinions based on zero information. Your style of name calling and insulting instead of reasoned debate doesn't work and besides, it's against the ATS guidelines. You have not proven a thing. What is your point anyway, that bad weather will prevent China from becoming a superpower? Do you have any idea how ludicrous that sounds?

You are wasting everyone's time here on this thread and I, for one, do not appreciate it. I find your posts to be insulting, boring, uninformed, meaningless, destructive, childish and worthless. I have the impression that you are just here to stir the excrement, if you catch my drift.

Are you a troll? I think you are a troll.

posted on Apr, 29 2006 @ 07:57 PM
link   
You need to get out of the woods and take a good look around this planet instead of lingering about a WEBPAGE with your good pal GOOGLE. Put up how " EVERYBODY KNOWS " and I'll chop down all of your fictional summations. One at a slime. Till then, keep hanging in the woods with that small BARK.

posted on Apr, 29 2006 @ 08:33 PM
link   
What exactly do you know about China Bigfoot?

Let me give you and your PAL KNOWLEDGE a hand through the forest ok brainiacs?
It does not require superhuman effort to deduce from these considerations the potential for future drawbacks. Competitors to China exist in the region; and there are already a few actors that may be able to compete on almost all fronts -- Vietnam or India, for instance?

One could effortlessly point to the continued lack of success on the part of Chinese entrepreneurs to develop truly global brands and remark that it is the same lack of genuine innovation that accounts for the fact that the majority of the exports moving out of Chinese ports that so dazzles observers are actually products from factories owned, managed, and operated by foreign firms in China.

In response to that one charge at least -- that few global brands are coming out of China -- the same can be said of Singapore or even Taiwan, but neither has seen growth stalled as a result. To which of course it can be countered that neither has China's burden of a BILLON MOUTHS to feed as well as aspiring to global military superpower status. Lets not forget somebody has to keep all of that military crap up and running.

So, matters are undecided on that score, and the innovation benchmark appears somewhat unreliable. Nor should we dwell too much on competition that may materialize in the future but that gives no real sign now of escalating significantly. There are, however, a number of other issues remaining to be explored. These are the issues that recall 1980s images of Japan from the hard drive of someone's rusty Commodore VIC-20.

People ask for clarification when you pose the question -- is China the next Japan? They usually want to know -- in what sense? Now back of to the woods with YOU.

posted on Apr, 29 2006 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Considering how many words you has misspelled I find it funny you actually discovered your own call name was by me. So, you think the CIA is after you and that I have somehow threatened you on this site? Get a job and a life okie-dokie? I thought I had heard the last from you and that tiny tidbit of a brain, but sure enough here you linger with silly stories of cookies and fictional threats. So be it silly one. Perhaps you and BIGFOOT ( Forestgravy ) can hook up and bring back an interesting debate ok? Till then.........see you 2 trolls in a bit.

posted on Apr, 29 2006 @ 09:05 PM
link   
I have asked nicely and yall wont listen.....this thread is now locked till yall can grow up.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join