It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Extraterrestrial warning on the 25th of May?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shroomery

Originally posted by TheSonOfMan
We should be out of the clear by 6/06/06..but then we got to worry about july 3rd...geezzzzz

According to savelivesinmay, 25/6 is 6/6/6!
Danger!

I thought the 24th was 6/6/6 when coverting from Julian to gregorian? No?

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 01:09 PM
link   
ZOMG 2morrow is the 25th yo, noooo. Ill be working at the golf course when this happens (if it does). Would the object create a tidal wave? Or siesmic waves?..... Hopefully this doesnt happen

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by nastalgik
ZOMG 2morrow is the 25th yo, noooo. Ill be working at the golf course when this happens (if it does). Would the object create a tidal wave? Or siesmic waves?..... Hopefully this doesnt happen

Well Eric's Vision/predictions states that it will create a 200ft tall tsunami that will wipe out about 20,000,000, followed by seismic activity and Volcanic Eruptions.

Whether its true or not, only tomorrow (literally now) will tell. Lets hope not.

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 01:26 PM
link   
were should i be if i want 2 be safe from the impact or vulcanos.
Is sweden safe?

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo
This strike would be a warning because Bush wants to start a nuclear war and there is a possibility that people from other dimensions, that we cannot see, live on earth. The nuclear blast, as it split the atom, destroy everything from every dimensions but not conventionnals weapons, this is why EBE would be warning us of not use nuclear weapons by striking a meteor on the earth.

This would be a warning and if we don't understand the first time, it will be the last day of the earth or the last day of humans.

[edit on 17-4-2006 by Vitchilo]

Always been a theory of mine. Remember that UFO sightings increased dramatically when we started testing nukes. Also, the western deserts is where the majority of sightings originated and incidentally, where we tested the majority of our nukes!

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Armegedon on my birthday. How cool!

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 02:41 PM
link   
The 1908 Tunguska explosion in Siberia is not a good fit for this particular doomsday scenario

(from page 5
www.psi.edu... ).

The guy that put this page together is basically standing on his head to force fit a meteor scenario.

A much better KISS fit is an atomic powered ship going critical at altitude.

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Reckon
were should i be if i want 2 be safe from the impact or vulcanos.
Is sweden safe?

From what Mr. julian has said, stay inland at the highest evevation possible. Don't be near the coast.

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 04:41 PM
link   
I live about three hours from the coast, would I be in trouble?

Edit: About 350 miles off the Gulf Coast, to be exact.

[edit on 24-5-2006 by eraser]

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by eraser

No idea. You could try emailling Mr. Julian, or goto his site. He has mapped out the diaster areas. I wouldn't get too unnerved though, most people have debunked it already. But, on the other hand, if you go here there are a lot of people talking about dreams they have been having. Whether its b.s or not, I have no idea.

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by pstiffyI thought the 24th was 6/6/6 when coverting from Julian to gregorian? No?

No idea, Just posting what I read..

Originally posted by pstiffy
No idea. You could try emailling Mr. Julian, or goto his site. He has mapped out the diaster areas. I wouldn't get too unnerved though, most people have debunked it already. But, on the other hand, if you go here there are a lot of people talking about dreams they have been having. Whether its b.s or not, I have no idea.

I got no problems with skepticism but "debunked"? Can you tell me how? The only way I can think of is following NASA when it claims nothing will happen.

[edit on 24-5-2006 by Shroomery]

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 05:54 PM
link   
I think that tomorrow will be a lovely day to go to the beach.

I can't tell you how many of these predictions we've seen here -- they all have one characteristic in common: there's no independent confirmation.

In other words, there's a comet/asteroid/etc. NASA and astronomers and astronomy hobbyists all report that we're in no danger. Various prophetic websites promise 500 foot tall tidal waves and rains of destruction.

In cases where we have a number of different sources making the same detailed prediction ("it will pass the Earth at a distance just greater than the orbit of the Moon"), the predictions come true. In cases where we have a number of different sources making predictions that vary wildly in their details, all those have been proven false.

In cases where we have one non-astronomer making predictions about celestial things (ala "aussie bloke"), those have always been false.

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 06:38 PM
link   
If it makes anyone feel better, I had reoccurring dreams about a month ago that NYC was hit w/ a tsunami. Although many people did die the city continued to support life. The streets were filled with water though.

Hopefully it was just a dream and not a message from aliens.

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Well, I am sure that I will find out tomorrow. Let's hope that this is just another false alarm. Though we won't be here to discuss it if it isn't! lol

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 06:55 PM
link   

It depends.

If you want to know if are in trouble because of the possible fall of a fragment of a comet in the Atlantic that could create a massive eruption that could create a tsunami that could be big enough to reach the place were you live, then I may tell you that it depends of what you have between you and ocean.

Where I live, people witnessed the only recorded tsunami in Europe, that I know of, in 1755. The tsunami was 18m tall in this region and washed over Lisbon and all the surrounding areas, but in Cacilhas, in the south bank of the Tagus river, just in front of Lisbon, the tsunami did nothing, because the river makes a turn and Cacilhas is in the inside of the turn, so the tsunami went ahead and did not reach Cacilhas.

So, the only way to be safe from a tsunami is:

1. be far enough of the coast.
2. be high enough.
3. be protected by something really strong, like a mountain.

What is enough depends of the size of the tsunami.

In this particular case, I think that the possibility of all this happening is very slim, but a tsunami can happen anytime, so is always good to be prepared.

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 07:08 PM
link   
I HAVE READ THAT DOCUMENT AND IT IS VERY QUESTIONABLE.

IF WE SAID ON TV THAT A COMMENT WOULD HIT OUR PLANET WE WOULD SEE A HUNDRED PEOPLE COME OUT AND SAY THEY PREDICTED THAT.

I AM HIGHLY INTUITIVE AND IN DIRECT CONTACT WITH EXTRA-/TERRESTRIALS AND THEY GAVE ME NO MESSAGE.

WILL THE REAL PSYCHICS PLEASE STEP FORWARD.

[edit on 24-5-2006 by Unrealbutreal]

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unrealbutreal
WILL THE REAL PSYCHICS PLEASE STEP FORWARD.
[edit on 24-5-2006 by Unrealbutreal]

I'm not even gonna take the bait...

Well, the 25th is here so I suppose I will be checking the news constantly during college. The 'message' isn't going to hit England is it...

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 07:54 PM
link   
you guys ALL make it seem like the waves will be hitting like nothing..even in the one that devastated thailand and stuff..it took a while before those HUGE WAVES hit..
if it did happen..there must be mass warnings and evacuations...all im seeing is
BOOM BOOM BOOM! comet hits and a lot of people is going to die near coastal areas..when the space capsule hit in the water from what's it's face name space shuttle with the astronauts inside,that thing was about or bigger then the size of a car and that didn't create any tsunami's man..damn...i actually want to see this disaster happen though. shoot..show me something new..

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Hmm, well I live in Rhode Island, aka the 'Ocean State.' If in fact this far-fetched event takes place, the odds are stacked against me. Therefore, I've narrowed down all possible survival methods, and I believe that my plan for tomorrow (25th) is guaranteed to work. First, I will sleep in my bathing suit with a snorkel in my mouth. My bathing suit is totally rad, bright blue and orange and none of that fake underwear inner lining nonsense to ensure maximum aquatic mobility. If, however, I wake up and everything's still dry, I'll shift to phase two of my plan. I will immediately rush to my specially-equipped canoe (by specially-equipped I mean I left beer in there the night before). I will then make my way out into the
Atlantic, and if/when this asteroid enters our atmosphere, I will be ready with my trusted Wilson brand baseball glove to make the play of the week. Although I've never once used said glove in the 14 years I've had it, I've also never missed a catch with it and those are good odds. If all goes as planned, on the 26th you will all see a smiling, overwhelmingly handsome, charmingly goofy, shaggy-haired half-Filipino on CNN and if I'm lucky, ESPN's top ten plays. And don't doubt that I can pull this off folks, because half the time, I succeed all the time. Signing off.

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 09:37 PM
link   

I live a mile away from the coast, thats me #ed then.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join