It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Extraterrestrial warning on the 25th of May?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2006 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Reckon
Ohhh OK, now we will see how many more will say, "WE ARE GOAING 2 DIE".
And when we are at the point, nada just a fine hot summer day.

[edit on 20-5-2006 by Reckon]

I hate to be the bringer of bad news but, the 25th of May will not be a fine hot summer day.

It will be a spring day; the summer only starts in June...

As for the predictions, the more I live the more predictions come and go, so I will just wait to see.

I forgot to tell that I live near the coast of Portugal, in an area that survived the tsunami created by the earthquake that destroyed Lisbon in 1755.

posted on May, 21 2006 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Pure Crap.

I have become so bored with all these "predictions" from new agey fluffsters and their "visions" from the aliens. I am in agreement with nasa. other than some interesting light effects, a total non event. I think if there was really going to be some major impact threat/event, the media would jump all over it like hungry dogs on bones, because the media LOVES scaremongering and sensationalism. I mean, look at the major hype before a hurricane?

And i highly doubt the aliens are benevolent if this is the type of warning they would send us. And I doubt this comet has anything to do with them.

People seem to forget the Aussie Bloke incident to easily.

posted on May, 21 2006 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

People seem to forget the Aussie Bloke incident to easily.

But there actually was an armageddom type asteroid hitting the earth in September 2004. It hit without warning and caused an explosion similar to the Hiroshima bomb. It exploded over Antarctica. It didn't make the news until a year later and then it was quickly swept under the carpet...
Mini Armageddon Type Asteroid Exploded Over Antarctica

posted on May, 21 2006 @ 10:19 AM
link   
If it was a mini armageddon type it was not an armageddon type asteroid.

If it exploded over Antarctica then it was much smaller than a armageddon type asteroid, who is supposed to at least hit the ground.

posted on May, 21 2006 @ 10:34 AM
link   
I stand corrected, a mini armageddon type it was

If this thing could hit Antarctica undetected, it could've hit other places without detection. I mean without detection before it hits. I don't think they can detect all incoming rocks, or at least they didn't tell us about this one. What about debris from this passing comet? Can we be sure that all the fragments from it are accounted for?

edit: fragments...

[edit on 2006/5/21 by Hellmutt]

posted on May, 21 2006 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hellmutt
I stand corrected, a mini armageddon type it was

If this thing could hit Antarctica undetected, it could've hit other places without detection. I mean without detection before it hits. I don't think they can detect all incoming rocks, or at least they didn't tell us about this one. What about debris from this passing comet? Can we be sure that all particles from it are accounted for?

I dont think it matters if they are accounted for or not..because if they arent going to tell us about them anyway..then why does it matter.

Here is something intresting to consider...

Rev 6:13 And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind.

Do you think these stars could actaully be space debris fallen to earth?

If the sixth seal is really code for 2006..then this impact could be more real then we think.

posted on May, 21 2006 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheSonOfMan
Here is something intresting to consider...

Rev 6:13 And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind.

For me, you could just as well have posted a quote from the last Harry Potter book.

That type of attitude is the responsible for the "the World is going to end in (insert date here)" alarms, and, as you can see, the World has not yet come to an end.

posted on May, 21 2006 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Doesnt some of the evidence point to a substantial area of the midwest survinging the tsunami this comet is going to create. Cause that would be excellent, me living in new mexico and all.

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 01:13 AM
link   
I noticed in the article you posted, that it was mentioned the weather may have caused people to think some type of aircraft crashed into the water.

Depending on how bad the weather was and how it may have effected visibility, do you think it's at all possible that what they saw fall could have been a comet fragment?

I ask this because we should be close enough to the predicted day that it should be possible for such a thing to happen, I would think anyway.

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 02:31 AM
link   
I sure hope nothing happens on the 25th because I'm really looking forward to Dec 2012!?!?!?!?

Just another day folks - if I'm wrong, I'll shout you all a beer in the after life - I'll be the left handed white guy jammin with hendrix, SRV, John & George.

Stranger things have happened.

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by one_small_step
I sure hope nothing happens on the 25th because I'm really looking forward to Dec 2012!?!?!?!?

Just another day folks - if I'm wrong, I'll shout you all a beer in the after life - I'll be the left handed white guy jammin with hendrix, SRV, John & George.

Stranger things have happened.

Geez at least let me hit early retirement in 2008!

Searches real estate listings for caves.

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 02:58 AM
link   
I read somewere (www.newscientistspace.com...) that this comet suddenly broke up some time ago and they didn't knew why ,
was the comet bigger and supposed to slam into earth and did the US dod or aliens try to destroy it or change its direction with tech we don't know of??

Quote: 'A clue may come from the chronology of observations in 1995. Astronomers observed two sudden bursts of brightness from the comet in September and November. Then in December, observers caught the first glimpse of Comet 73P in its piecemeal form.

Such flare-ups are thought to be caused by the sublimation of newly exposed ice from the interior of the comet. Splitting comets have often been detected because of these flare-ups. But it remains unclear whether the outbursts actually cause comets to split or are simply an after-effect of a split that occurred through other processes.'

[edit on 22-5-2006 by MarkLuitzen]

[edit on 22-5-2006 by MarkLuitzen]

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 03:09 AM
link   
i thought it was supposed to be 6/6/06
but i look forward to xmen 3 on may 25

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 05:18 AM
link   
What will happen May 25th?

The superparanoid will be up early, watching the heavens and either getting drunk or partaking of their favorite mind alterning meds....

Hey- what day of the week is the 25th? I dont want to be home alone.
I'm one of those people who will drown so i want to be with family!!! Its Thursday! ok.
I do hope nothing happens since i have a lot to do. As far as aliens sending us a space rock, I dont think so. That's bs. If we do get one, it will be by natural cause not because some ET wants to teach us a lesson. :shk:

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 06:02 AM
link   
I want it to hit nearby here. Does anyone have any idea how valuable those things are? If I could get my hands on them, I'd be wealthy. Now, I just gotta find out where it's going to hit. Oh wait.... It's not going to. Nevermind.....

All that anticipation for nothing. Darn it.

TheBorg

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Eric Julien has made a discussion forum on his official May 25 warning site:

www.savelivesinmay.com

The site has the numerous articles he has written on the subject in multiple languages, and the forum itself makes for quite a good read...just don't go there with the intention of debunking or insulting the man himself...there is a good thread on the survival materials he thinks one should have come post-tsunami

3 DAYS LEFT!!!THE SUSPENSE IS KILLING ME!!! (NOT)

IF MAY 26 comes and nothing has happened I will personally kill Eric Julien

[edit on 22-5-2006 by armageddonbeliever]

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 06:23 AM
link   
on my calender the 25th of may says (ascension day) what is that??? jesus ascension or what ???

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by the_sentinal
on my calender the 25th of may says (ascension day) what is that??? jesus ascension or what ???

Ascension Day is the day that Jesus rose to heaven after His 40 days on earth after the resurrection. A lot of pre trib rapture date setters are claiming that is the date for the rapture. We'll just have to wait and see.

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 06:35 AM
link   
thanks i thought thats what it was but wasnt sure, also wouldnt it be cool if the rapture happend the same time as a comet impact ???

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by the_sentinal
if the rapture happend the same time as a comet impact ???

a very scary and shocking thought, but then the impact would need to be armageddon-scale wouldn't it...God wouldn't rapture away people just for a tsunami that would only affect the antarctic region?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join