It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New World Order Organisational Chart

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2006 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Some time ago I came across an organisational chart displaying the members of the World Government in pdf format. Unfortunately one stolen lap top later and I have lost it.

I cannot remember the site it came from.

Does anyone have a link to the chart or something similar.

Many thanks.

posted on Apr, 16 2006 @ 11:14 PM
link   
I have no idea where this exact one could be but here's a link to a google search I did.

www.google.ca...

posted on Apr, 17 2006 @ 11:14 PM
link   
www.lightwatcher.com...

Cant believe you let somebody steal your laptop. They should be dead right now.

posted on Apr, 19 2006 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Thanks for that...much appreciated......

posted on Apr, 19 2006 @ 03:50 PM
link   
PS Stunkums.....believe me if I knew who they were they WOULD be dead by now. Or certainly feeling significant pain.

Car was stolen. Laptop locked in boot. They just had a lucky break.

posted on Apr, 20 2006 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stunkums
www.lightwatcher.com...

WalMart, Coca-Cola, Pepsi, McDonalds, Burger King, Enron, Car Manufacturers, Electronics Manufacturers on the NWO list? That's retarded - it doesn't even make sense. Sure, these are a bunch of big rich corporations and have some pull in the world, but they make things and sell them to people who buy them. I can see someone labelling a media group, because they can sway public thinking. But these are manufacturing companies for hell's sake.

And ENRON??? That's like saying Elmer Fudd or Rain Man is an NWO conspirator. If Enron were a part of the NWO, they would not have been found out, the supposed NWO court-system would have not tried them, and the supposed NWO-controlled media would not have reported it.

The Bilderbergers are not REALLY called The Bilderbergers. That is a name that conspiracy theorists have come up with since a group met ONE TIME at the Bilderberg Hotel. They meet at other places too. That's like calling me The Taco Beller becuase I eat there once in a while.

P2 should not be labeled with Opus Dei with a slash between them. I lived in Italy for 5 years, and I know what the P2 is because I have heard Italians themselves talk about them. Regular freemasons founded a lodge in Italy. The lodge did not conform to regular freemason standards and was corrupted by mafia groups. The lodge name got changed to Propaganda Due. They got involved in crime and in the end gave freemasonry a bad name in Italy. Some Italians claim them as the sixth mafia family, but most feel that it is too small to be considered one. Indeed, P2 is small beans. The real five mafias are Cosa Nostra (Sicilia), 'Ndrangheta (Calabria), Camorra (Campania), Sacra Corona Unita (Puglia), and Stidda (origin uncertain, but most likely in Sicilia competing with Cosa Nostra). Some will translate "Cosa Nostra" to "Our Thing," because that is what the English-Italian dictionary will tell you. However, "Cosa Nostra" is from Sicily, and its local dialect pronounces "CAUSA Nostra" a little differently. "Causa Nostra" is the real translation, and means "Our Cause." Just a little tidbit I thought I'd share.

MOSSAD cannot be NWO because they just piss everyone off. Although we are allied tightly with Israel, MOSSAD activities still just piss off the rest of the intelligence community. You would think that the NWO would work together to bring about their "mission."

But I guess it is more fun to believe that anyone who owns a corporation or any organized group of governments is part of a conspiracy. Whatever.

new topics

top topics

join