It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Criminals at large in Christainity, Why don't we just see it?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2006 @ 08:25 PM
link   
I am shocked that their is so much critics on the war that are happening around the world T.H.U.G'S of west attack the middle east, history truly repeats its self again like the pagan habits of the Romans who use to believe in idolism with (respect) and the Jews who murdered Christ and claimed the Romans to be the ones who put him on the cross. Across all differences we truly forget the criminals who lurk around the religion and sell it for pennies people with power.

Bush is a criminal and so is Blair. Murdered victims that were sacrificed on the name of Christianity in the Middle East rot on their own soil. Question is their any justice to those who are innocent, where does religion say murdering innocents is right and calling them rebels of Sadam or (terrorists).

Who do you believe in?
Remember this is not who you follow, in Bethlehem in the church of Nativity where Christ was born cried out to the murders, rape and chaos that was caused by the west on Iraq, where was the pope when the 100,000 Iraqis where murdered, the church protested and has banned Bush and Blair from entering the shrine there are other leaders also banned. Question do you believe that death in a war is more common to day than 10 years ago.

Question who is the real terrorist?

External Source

Bush, Blair Banned from Bethlehem’s Church of the Nativity

www.newindpress.com

DUBAI: The Church of Nativity in Bethlehem, believed to be the birthplace of Jesus Christ, has barred U.S. President George Bush and British Prime Minister Tony Blair from ever entering the shrine.

Christianity's holiest shrine branded the two "war criminals", Qatar News Agency reported. The agency, in a report from Bethlehem monitored here, said U.S. Defence Secretary Donald Rumsfeld and British Foreign Secretary Jack Straw had also been denied the privilege of visiting the sacred place. The move was in protest against "the aggressive war these leaders have waged against Iraq", the agency quoted the chief priest of the church, Father Panaritus, as saying at a protest demonstration against the war organised by orthodox Christians outside the church Monday.

"They are war criminals and murderers of children. Therefore, the Church of Nativity decided to ban them access into the holy shrine forever," the priest said.

posted on Apr, 16 2006 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Interseptor

Bush is a criminal and so is Blair. Murdered victims that were sacrificed on the name of Christianity in the Middle East rot on their own soil.

Convicted of what crime(s)? Convicted in which court(s)? Links to these crimes and the two convictions?

Murdered victims sacrificed by whom? Links?

the church protested and has banned Bush and Blair from entering the shrine there are other leaders also banned.

Because one particular church has banned them and made a political statement. This lends credibility to them being war criminals how?

Question do you believe that death in a war is more common to day than 10 years ago.

Yes, I do because warfare has changed from jungle/desert fighting to urban fighting. There will be civilians caught in the crossfire of urban warfare because they didn't get out or couldn't get out of the way. Also, with the use of IED's and dropping hand grenades in the crowded streets increase the death total, especially of civilians.

Question who is the real terrorist?

The person that set fire to his own oil fields. The one that commited genocide on his own people. The one that skimmed money from his own oil program. The one that destroyed his own infrastructure.

Terrorist? Maybe "monster" is the better term.

JDub

posted on Apr, 17 2006 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlueTileSpook
Convicted of what crime(s)? Convicted in which court(s)? Links to these crimes and the two convictions?

Murdered victims sacrificed by whom? Links?

Where do you wan't to begin, Bush and Blair make their own fascist diplomacy on the world, what the corperates don't like has to be eliminatred, "convicted" of what crimes murder of inocents and repeatly doing so why is Iran a threat whilst Israel has barberian government who has Nuclear weapons, and has never signed the NPT. They strike those who give themmoney why don't they attack Israel and give the pelestines their land beause I they did so than the war in middle would stop immediatly. Here are some links to those who lost their lives

External Source

The United States is using napalm in Falluja. So far, the military has denied the allegations, but the proof is mounting. On Nov. 28 The Daily Mirror’s political editor, Paul Gilfeather filed a report stating: “US troops are secretly using outlawed napalm gas to wipe out remaining insurgents in and around Fallujah. News that President George W. Bush has sanctioned the use of napalm, a deadly cocktail of polystyrene and jet fuel banned by the United Nations in 1980, will stun governments around the world.”

For over a week rumors have circulated in the Arab press that both napalm and other chemical weapons were used mainly in the Jolan district of Falluja, a major area of the fighting. Now, despite a US media blackout, more evidence is leaking out and causing a furor in the British Parliament. As Gilfeather reports: “Last night Tony Blair was dragged into the row as furious Labour MPs demanded he face the Commons over it. Reports claim that innocent civilians have died in napalm attacks, which turn victims into human fireballs as the gel bonds flames to flesh.”
Read Full

why don't you do search on google you will eventually find the video and very expliscit pictures showing evidence i did not add them as they are truly very explicit to see. As long as corperates get money in their pockets criminals are set a loose and amazingly inocents are either murderd or put in jail.

Another evidence I wan't to add is the 9/11 investigation, maybe it may shock who did it. heres a Video dedicated to the 9/11 victems, this video is called LOOSE CHANGE 2 it will tell you a to z the truth.

After you watched and read the sources above could you answer honestly
"Question who is the real terrorist?"

posted on Apr, 18 2006 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Where do you wan't to begin, Bush and Blair make their own fascist diplomacy on the world, what the corperates don't like has to be eliminatred, "convicted" of what crimes murder of inocents and repeatly doing so why is Iran a threat whilst Israel has barberian government who has Nuclear weapons, and has never signed the NPT. They strike those who give themmoney why don't they attack Israel and give the pelestines their land beause I they did so than the war in middle would stop immediatly. Here are some links to those who lost their lives

That still doesn't answer the question. They haven't been charged, tried or convicted so they cannot be labeled a criminal. Once convicted, then they are criminal.

why don't you do search on google you will eventually find the video and very expliscit pictures showing evidence i did not add them as they are truly very explicit to see. As long as corperates get money in their pockets criminals are set a loose and amazingly inocents are either murderd or put in jail.

Who is constructing, planting and discharging IED's that kill as many or more civilians than U.S. soldiers? Who is kidnapping their own people off the street for extortion of money? Who is encouraging insurgents to cross the border and then forcing them into becoming suicide bombers?

Not our "corporates" and not our soldiers.

Read the blog by Michael Yon who is a reporter that was embedded in Iraq with Deuce/Four Marines. He is not affiliated with any news source, conservative or liberal, and he reported from the actual front lines of Iraq, not from his hotel room. He has many things to say about the atrocities that he saw on the streets being committed by Iraqi's against Iraqi's. The Iraqi's are having trouble keeping a police force in place because the insurgents are pinpointing civilian policemen for sniper and bomb attacks and the policemen are disappearing into the night due to fear for themselves and their families.

After you watched and read the sources above could you answer honestly
"Question who is the real terrorist?"

I watched it when it first came out, and I still feel the way that I do.

Keep up the good discussion!

JDub

[edit on 4/18/2006 by BlueTileSpook]

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 06:26 PM
link   
The real terrorists are those with EGO, WANT POWER, CONTROL, THEY ARE GREEDY, THEY THINK OF NO-ONE ELSE BUT THEMSELVES NO MATTER HOW MANY GET IN THE WAY AND DIE INCLUDING THEIR OWN.

"God told me to go to war" Bush

" We declair a holly war in the name of Alluh" Allies

Sorry both sides are just as guilty, I do not agree with Bush and Blair musceling their way into Iraq on false pretences and their REAL GOAL IS OIL

I also do not like the fact that people committing suicide under FALSE GODS AND RELIGION taking innocent people with them is sick and contradictory.

I have a question:

Who's side is GOD/ALLUAH actually on?

God/Alluah as in the TRUE GOD/ALLUAH is pure LOVE and LOVE is not capable of judging or taking sides because LOVE, LOVES not hates. LOVE does not need an excuse to divide, hate and kill.

So my conclusion is:

they are ALL REAL TERRORISTS

The world would be a better place if we ALL really know who and what God is, is stead of pretending to know god/alluah. Prehaps by getting rid of Governments, polititions, and religions the world could be the biblical HEAVEN ON EARTH!!

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 09:16 PM
link   
the really criminals are becky fischer, ted haggard, and those types

they're the ones spreading ignorance and indoctrinating children into a simplistic and lazy "good vs evil" worldview

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Because one particular church has banned them and made a political statement. This lends credibility to them being war criminals how?

It's not just a church, it's the holiest church in all of Christiandom,
the Church where Jesus was supposedly buried, and ressurected.

top topics

join