It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Easter Sunday Illuminati Special!!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2006 @ 08:14 PM
link   
according to this post this guy has apparently found a second bohemian grove ......

opus one which fronts as a vinyard or winery is just to the east and north of san francisco ........

just posted this to see if anyone has anymore information on this place .....it's kind of interesting anyway here's the link:

www.rense.com...

Cug

posted on Apr, 16 2006 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Lets do some critical thinking here OK?

www.arcticbeacon.com...

Private guided tours are very hard to obtain of Opus 1, in contrast to the other wineries in Napa Valley.
[......]
Further, the estate that the winery (temple) sits on is very protected and secluded. The wrought iron gates are always closed.

www.opusonewinery.com...

We are open every day, with the exception of major holidays, Between 10am and 4pm

www.arcticbeacon.com...

According to an inquisitive California researcher, the land for Opus One, meaning First Work, was secretly purchased in the late 1960s,

www.opusonewinery.com...

it's a flash site so I cant cut and paste, the first land is sold by one of the partners in 81, and in 83 they bought 50 acres.

Just judging from that I call total BS.

BTW Opus One, is one of the best tasting American wines I have had the pleasure to taste. But it better be @ $250 a bottle

posted on Apr, 16 2006 @ 09:31 PM
link   
www.infowars.com...

Also stuff on that here at Alex Jones

posted on Apr, 16 2006 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cug
Lets do some critical thinking here OK?

www.arcticbeacon.com...

Private guided tours are very hard to obtain of Opus 1, in contrast to the other wineries in Napa Valley.
[......]
Further, the estate that the winery (temple) sits on is very protected and secluded. The wrought iron gates are always closed.

Just judging from that I call total BS.

BTW Opus One, is one of the best tasting American wines I have had the pleasure to taste. But it better be @ $250 a bottle

why would it be BS .......if one of the rothchilds has anything to do with it i would be suspicious of it

Cug

posted on Apr, 16 2006 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by the_sentinal

why would it be BS .......if one of the rothchilds has anything to do with it i would be suspicious of it

?????????

They claim the gates are always closed, the Opus one website has it's visiting hours listed! Don't you see the tiniest flaw there?

It seems like if someone posts that the Rothchild's have a cabin in the woods that has a tiny building out back with a moon shaped window.... there must be some sort of satanic ritual going on in it.

posted on Apr, 16 2006 @ 10:24 PM
link   
*cough* *cough*

I live in the Napa Valley. I have worked in the trades there for almost 30 yrs. I actually painted Robert Mondavi's house in Yountville as it was being built, back in 1983-84.

I have never heard anyone even hint at the suggestion that he puts a drop of blood in his wine at dinner. And believe me, there are plenty of weird speculations about a lot of things/people in the valley. If something like that were even being rumored you would hear about it.

I also have never heard anything like what is being suggested about Opus One.
There are other places in the Valley which have "stories" floating around them, but I haven't heard the Opus One thing.

On the other hand, 1/2 of the Procter/Gamble corporation has their family estate up by Oakville. Some of the stuff about their corporate logo being satanic has followed them there... .

Oh, and the Rhine House at Beringer Winery is supposed to be haunted...

There was also some pretty heavy speculation that The Government was building a secret detention facility (ala FEMA camps) above Oakville Grade Road back in the 80's because of all the heavy black helicopter activity, and the security around the site.

Turned out to be some kind of communications facility... .

More money than you can "shake a stick at" has flowed into this valley over the last 20+ years, accompanied by a lot of very, very rich and, often, socially or politically powerful people.
And they have engaged in some pretty unbelievable displays of wealth in building construction: homes, wineries, etc.

It seems to make for conspiracy speculation.

If I can figure out how to post some pics, I can show you some of the homes, if anyone is interested. I'll be starting some work on Thomas Keller's place tomorrow, if the weather is clear. He is the chef/owner of The French Laundry, in Yountville.

posted on Apr, 16 2006 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by apocalypticon

If I can figure out how to post some pics, I can show you some of the homes, if anyone is interested. I'll be starting some work on Thomas Keller's place tomorrow, if the weather is clear. He is the chef/owner of The French Laundry, in Yountville.

i would be very interested in seeing any pic's you can post on this subject...

posted on Apr, 16 2006 @ 11:10 PM
link   
from the source...
" From the air, the construction forms a Masonic square and compass," said the researcher in a 2003 fly-over of the Illuminati compound"

I'm gonna call this bogus outright. google maps and terraserver's sat images both show the same area when you search for 7900 St. Helena Hwy Oakville, Ca. 94562. nothing in the area on either site even remotely resembles the masonic symbol described. leads me to the conclusion that the whole article is bs. check it out for yourself & see what you think.

edit: I stand semi corrected...the facility at 1144 oakville cross road vaguely resembles the masonic symbol. I wouldnt say thats what it was but someone looking for a connection could stretch that to be what they were looking for. if they paid for a compass & square they need to ask for a refund

[edit on 16-4-2006 by metalmessiah]

posted on Apr, 16 2006 @ 11:32 PM
link   
glad to...
. Let me see if I can figure it out through Zedd's Handbook..I've tried a couple times, cause I have some other pics Ild like to post in the "member pics" thread, and I think I have to upload them into some kind of site like photobucket, or something. I am "challenged", computer-wise, though I did manage to get my avatar on. Still can't figure out how to add an image to my signature, though.

Keller's house isn't anything special looking from the outside: 1870's frame-style in a quiet part of Yountville (which is pretty small and quiet anyway). The inside is pretty nice, but I don't think I'll post any interiors, cause I could probably get sued for that (I think).

Some of what has been built around here is pretty incredible, though, and most of it can't really be seen from either of the two roads, Hiway 29 or Silverado Trail, which run the length of the valley on East and West sides.

To sort of get back on the thread trac (sorry mods) the fact that so much money and power, in it's various forms, has moved into this area from all over the globe, makes just about anything possible, I suppose.

Things have really changed here over the last 30 years.

When I was younger the main "unexplainable" thing around were the Rebops that lived in the trees around Partrick's graveyard, out at the end of Redwood Road...great place to take the girls on a dark night.

Anyone out there ever heard of Rebops...?

[edit on 4/16/2006 by apocalypticon]

posted on Apr, 16 2006 @ 11:48 PM
link   
what in the world could rebops be??? i never heard of such a thing sounds like a cyndy lauper song

anyone ever heard of rebops???

posted on Apr, 17 2006 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by the_sentinal
according to this post this guy has apparently found a second bohemian grove ......

There is, actually, a group that is a direct spin off of the BC.

www.rense.com...
Janus is the two-headed Janus or the spirit who divides, the symbol being an important part of Illuminati mind control.

Ironically, the same thing that happened here happens wrt BC, an abuse of mythology. Just as the Owl is never a symbol of Moloch, Janus is not the god who divides, he is the god of portals, doorways, arches, etc. He's probably a very old italian god.

Here is a pic of the vineyard:

THe posting seems to be based on nothing. Lots of companies use mythical characters to advertise for themselves. Also, whats it matter if a winery makes red wine????

[edit on 17-4-2006 by Nygdan]

posted on Apr, 17 2006 @ 10:21 PM
link   

www.arcticbeacon.com...

The pyramid was built with limestone from Texas. No doubt there is some occult significance to the site that the limestone came from. The limestone itself has fossils, which have been hidden from easy view for some reason

Thats pretty silly. Lots of limestone is going to have fossils, because its largely formed out of tiny tiny fossils. I don't know why this guy is saying they were hidden from view. How many texas limestones has this guy examined??? Why assume there is an occult significance to the quarry site? Limestone doesn't exist everywhere, and it wasn't laid down by occult forces.

Originally posted by apocalypticon
If I can figure out how to post some pics, I can show you some of the homes, if anyone is interested.

That'd be great! Posting pics is easy. Once you have uploaded the image, like with an avatar, then you just need to post the url. Then people can click on it and see the image in a new window.

Alternatively, you can put, around the image's url, image tags. Look here to check that out.

Rebops?
scienceman.org...
??

[edit on 17-4-2006 by Nygdan]

posted on Apr, 17 2006 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan
That'd be great! Posting pics is easy. Once you have uploaded the image, like with an avatar...

I see you're a fan of 24? Best show on TV right now!!! And the actor who plays the president Gregory Itzin does an excellent job, he should be nominated for something when it's time for the awards...

Lost is another great show hehe

That's a very cool avatar by the way. You did it?

[edit on 17-4-2006 by eudaimonia]

posted on Apr, 18 2006 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan
Rebops?
scienceman.org...
??

Not quite like that...you have to know the place. Partrick's graveyard is a small pioneer family graveyard way up at the end of Partrick Road, on the south-east side of the Valley (I said Redwood Rd. earlier, but it is Partrick's, hence the name).
It's a real narrow, windy old road that is overshadowed by lots of oak and redwood trees. The graveyard is at the deadend of the road, way out in the boonies. It's real dark up there at night.
Anyway...Rebops are supposed to be these winged monkeys that live in the trees up there. Often used as a good excuse to take the girls and "snuggle close together"...for protection...against any possible appearance of Rebops...

If a screech owl just happened to "screech" while we were parked there...well...

top topics

join