It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran Threatens To Destroy Israel Again!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2006 @ 07:56 PM
link   
according to this report iran reiterated on friday their #1 nuclear target is Israel to no one's surprise......

but when they have the capability to push the button will they???

iran is a member of the united nations threating to destroy another member of the united nations ......what do all you ATS'ers think should be the conseqences be for iran???

www.jnewswire.com...

Mod Edit: CAPS

[edit on 16-4-2006 by kinglizard]

posted on Apr, 16 2006 @ 10:17 PM
link   
may be that we should go ahead and nuke the nutcase if he say's one more thing about wiping anyone off the map

posted on Apr, 16 2006 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by the_sentinal
may be that we should go ahead and nuke the nutcase if he say's one more thing about wiping anyone off the map

At the rate you guys like to post his comments over and over again, you'd think he had a form of Teurettes syndrome.....

posted on Apr, 16 2006 @ 10:26 PM
link   
i feel compelled to talk about it because i know something's about to happen over there ........

this guy just wont shut-up about israel and it seems like he's trying to provolk israel or the US into attacking them.......but why???

posted on Apr, 16 2006 @ 10:28 PM
link   

i feel compelled to talk about it because i know something's about to happen over there ........

this guy just wont shut-up about israel and it seems like he's trying to provolk israel or the US into attacking them.......but why???

I can understand that, but there are at least 9 squillion other threads

posted on Apr, 16 2006 @ 10:32 PM
link   
calm down there cowboy...hes only president for 2 more years, you should be happey hes not going to be forever.

posted on Apr, 16 2006 @ 10:47 PM
link   

according to this report iran reiterated on friday their #1 nuclear target is Israel to no one's surprise......

Nothing was said about Nuclear targets, or nuclear anything.

but when they have the capability to push the button will they???

And the result would be their own destruction. I doubt very much they would attack first with nukes even if they had them.

iran is a member of the united nations threating to destroy another member of the united nations ......what do all you ATS'ers think should be the conseqences be for iran???

Look at what was actually said.

"Like it or not, the Zionist regime is heading toward annihilation. The Zionist regime is a rotten, dried tree that will be eliminated by one storm."

They did not directly threaten Israel.

posted on Apr, 16 2006 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Its more like this is what Israel has been looking for by making threats to them for the past 8 years and they just want to drag us into it. Chalabi along with the Mossad did it in Iraq and now they will try to do it in Iran and have us foot the bill just like the wall we built for them. Clever how they keep releasing all these press releases intended to scare the American public in order to gain approval of something even they admit is years away from happening if it does even happen.

Your nuclear solution can backfire right in your face. When one of these wackos uses your attitude as an example of American attitude and an excuse for them to detonate a dirty bomb somewhere on American soil.Worry about our own country, and not someone elses.

posted on Apr, 16 2006 @ 10:52 PM
link   
to malichai ; is isreal a zionist regime???

posted on Apr, 16 2006 @ 11:09 PM
link   

to malichai ; is isreal a zionist regime???

Yes, and it was not a direct threat.

Heading towards and will be is not the same as saying we will destroy Israel.

That is your interpretation.

posted on Apr, 16 2006 @ 11:19 PM
link   
so what can one make of all this verbal posturing on the part of iran it seems like every other day pres. ahmadinejad is throwing down another gauntlet and thumbing his nose at the rest of the world.....

we all are getting tired of the iranian post's on this site there's like 4 or 5 running right now with different news articles attached it just goes to show that this problem with iran is not going to go away anytime soon..

posted on Apr, 16 2006 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mehran
calm down there cowboy...hes only president for 2 more years, you should be happey hes not going to be forever.

Israel and the US choose to launch air strikes on nuclear plants. Iran could then retaliate by closing the channel for oil supplies from the Gulf. Military planners in the US are already drawing up contingency plans, focusing on suspected underground facilities. US marines have already completed analysis for an amphibious assault on a radical fictitious Middle Eastern theocracy called Karona, a thinly disguised version of Iran
\

this sounds closer than 2 years away to me ........i hope i'm wrong but it looks as if bush has his mind made up...

new topics

top topics

join