It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens actualy humans?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2006 @ 07:33 PM
link   
The "aliens" have to many human or earthly characteristics to be from an other world.(ie:two eyes on a head above two nostrils above one mouth with an ear a each side; two arms attached to sholders, with a hand each with fingers ect.) And what is the one thing we don't seem to see that you think we would; tourists from the future. Who is to say humans will look the way we do now forever? My theory is that the "aliens" ARE human and are from the future. The grays seem to look alot like what scientists think what humans adapted to live in space look like. Any thoughts?

[edit on 16-4-2006 by SupremeGeneral]

posted on Apr, 16 2006 @ 07:49 PM
link   
I gotta say I agree with that. The chance of another civilization finding our lonesome planet is nil, especially all those thousands of years ago when we we wern't even emitting radio waves.

Sooner or later we are going to discover how to manipulate space time, probably later, so we will have evolved somewhat. By that time we should have all sorts of anti-gravity devices available to the public, and not just the military as it is now.
And then we are going to stick one of our disks into a time machine, turn the dial, and scare the bejesus out of some poor farmer somewhere in Ohio.

Then we'll come back, have a good laugh about it, and then . . . yeah.

I just don't think it is probable that someone else found us in this massive universe, so this time travel theory is more than plausible.

posted on Apr, 16 2006 @ 07:58 PM
link   
There was a movie done about this, a good movie too.....low budget though.....called "official denial"

link

although it was given bad reviews it was a decent movie.....

(mod edit to reduce page stretching url to a sort link)

[edit on 17-4-2006 by pantha]

posted on Apr, 16 2006 @ 08:02 PM
link   
perhaps given the elements and chance of evolving, there are designs that work? Such as patterns are found from tiny levels to massive levels.

The humanoid form may exist in numerous places and be perhaps one of the most successful body types for an intelligent species throughout the universe.

On other planets, there may be similar creatures like earthworms... would you expect them to travel the stars, given that they cannot comprehend what a bipedal species may acquire through experience with their bodies?

posted on Apr, 16 2006 @ 08:49 PM
link   
I highly agree with this theory. I never thaught of them as tourists, though it makes perfect sense. But i always did kind of think they may be future humans. I thaught maybe the lack of exercise and sunlight made them the grey ton and skinny build we know and love today about the greys. Think about it. in 1,000 years, if youve got robots doing everything for you, cutting grass, construction, ect. there will be no physically demanding things left. No exercise = no body build. also, if you look at our ancestors, really hairy apes right? now, were not nearly as hairy as we were then, and in 1000 years, even less hairier. Right?

posted on Apr, 18 2006 @ 01:39 PM
link   
This theory is very interesting, considering it can be taken from several points of view. Theorys have been proposed that Aliens made humans intelligent animals,. and so on... but what if :quote: Aliens :end-quote: are government agents doing experiments of thier own on humans?!?! this opens my eyes

posted on Apr, 18 2006 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Well based on personal experience i can say first off there are no grey's or reptillians unless we genetically engineered them. Second anyone who says otherwise is a crazy person.

We could be detected by near by passing craft however the likely hood that we have been contacted is absurd because even if an alien race was present here it would be to observe not to interfere. Interference from a more advanced type of civilization could be catastrophic socially and it would begin to pick apart everything humanity has beleived for years like God for instance.

posted on Apr, 18 2006 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Convergent evolution is where two things evolve to something very simmilar even though they come from very different origons.

Ie compare the body shape of a shark, a bony fish, and a dolphin. All have the same basic shape. The first is a cartalagnos fish (no real bones), boney fish have well bones and are cold blooded and has gills (like cartalaginous fishes), the last a dolphin is a mamal. Yet all three have the same streemlined body with fins in different places. Compareable to the many kinds of airplanes with the same basic shapes (based off birds) some different rudders, and insides, but all in all just two wings.

So for a sentient being a form like this suits us well. Walking, hands for manipulating things, and a big head.

Though even if things look simmilar on the outside, many differences are in the inside (nordics are said to have green blood).

posted on Apr, 18 2006 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by watch_the_rocks
I gotta say I agree with that. The chance of another civilization finding our lonesome planet is nil, especially all those thousands of years ago when we we wern't even emitting radio waves.

Sooner or later we are going to discover how to manipulate space time, probably later, so we will have evolved somewhat. By that time we should have all sorts of anti-gravity devices available to the public, and not just the military as it is now.
And then we are going to stick one of our disks into a time machine, turn the dial, and scare the bejesus out of some poor farmer somewhere in Ohio.

Then we'll come back, have a good laugh about it, and then . . . yeah.

I just don't think it is probable that someone else found us in this massive universe, so this time travel theory is more than plausible.

i dont think you understand the enormity of what your suggesting, what theorys back up your claims that we will discover time travel? the amount of energy it would take is tremendous to reach the speed of light to actually travel through time, unless wormhole theory is your thinking.

Btw, there are natural "radio waves" sent out from our sun so it is quite likely that if we can observe the background radiation of the universe, another species human featured or otherwise, could pick it up too.

The biped is not a unique feature to humans, the structure of the human skeleton is not far from apes, and other animals have the same basic layout. We will assume that other planets would be similar in terrain to earth, ie mountains, oceans and and atmosphere, therefore it would be a wise bet that similar adpations formed to cope with these conditions?

You talk about anti gravity, how excatly do you pose this could be done? there needs to be a force attacting against gravity to have anti-gravity, and again the energy this would take, with current known technologies, would be huge.

I think we will meet ET before we will travel through time. Just my thoughts on the matter

Mcktj

posted on Apr, 18 2006 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by The_Doctor
Well based on personal experience i can say first off there are no grey's or reptillians unless we genetically engineered them. Second anyone who says otherwise is a crazy person.

We could be detected by near by passing craft however the likely hood that we have been contacted is absurd because even if an alien race was present here it would be to observe not to interfere. Interference from a more advanced type of civilization could be catastrophic socially and it would begin to pick apart everything humanity has beleived for years like God for instance.

What to you believe God to be? Would it be so bad to learn that we are not the only beings in the universe, would it really effect your day to day life, if aliens or otherwise wanted to kill you for food they would have done it.

In general, humanity does not believe in God, there are as many different belief systems as there are people, i think these forums prove that. However, we "interfere" with species on our own planet, to them we are alien, if they think in that way, why does everything need to be a catastrophy, i would say that we as a race are doing that pretty well ourselves, the population of the world is about to hit 8 billion, pandemics of flu, wars over "a free world" and not to mention floods and other hosts of natural disasters. Humanity needs a wake up call, they need to realise that the world is not here for them, we are here as apart of it. and we are killing it and ourselves in the process.

I think people are trapped, in bout disinformation not from governments but themselves, they wont believe what is in front of them, its time we woke up to our responsibilities and made good on a few things, stop being greedy and start living in a bit more harmony.
Mcktj

posted on Apr, 20 2006 @ 03:46 PM
link   
To the person who stated believing in aliens is ludicrous, why even post on this site? or this thread for that matter.

I don't take too kindly to this theory mostly because it is just lame. How long does it take a creature to evolve THAT much of a difference. Think, when was the last milestone of human evolution? remember how LONG that took? Personally, I see humans destroying themselves a long time before we beomce advanced enough to do some of the things necessary for this theory to be believable. And let's think for a second what we're talking about here.

Organisms evolve out of adaption to the environment they are exposed to. One of the first evolutions is believed to be that of a microbial organism that developed a photogenic side of its body to produce glucose from sunlight that would follow the sun as it crossed the sky. That said, what kind of environment would we live in for hundreds of thousands of years that would cause such a drastic change in appearance? Some people may say space, but think, we would live in SPACE SHIPS. These vessel would be designed to work around our current biological form, not what we would become. I can see maybe lighter bone structure, or some odd changes in our inner ear system due to lack of gravity, but these are advanced people, wouldn't they have artificial gravity? See, I can't find any justification for this theory to be remotely plausible, but it was a nice try.

top topics

join