It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

does Iran have allies we dont know about?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2006 @ 01:18 AM
link   
syria & lebanon will back up iran for sure ....militias are gathering on the lebanese - isreali border as i type this, making it seem as if this drama will soon play out before our eye's ......

I know who wont be helping the US on the next "war on terror" strike.....

news.scotsman.com...

it seems the britts dont have the stomach for another "campaign on terror " war

posted on Apr, 17 2006 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThePieMaN
What a perfect world you must be living in that you can actually have time on your hands to envision things like this for other countries and to insure the comfort and defense of Israel before your own homeland.

I love radicalism, you?

Hey why stop there! Why don't we go after Syria and Lebanon next and since Israel is so cramped lets just give them the middle east.

Taken care of. Heard much out of Syria lately? Let me know.

Its a shame that your concern for them is a lot greater then their concern for you. For all you know one of those hundreds of warheads they own could be aimed right at your house in the event they feel you have let them down

Actually, it is aimed at your house. Let me know where you live so I can be sure to move.

...when they excercise the Samson Option and the countdown begins.

"They" will only initiate the Samson option when there is no other option. Its a fail safe concept that I think you have no clue about nor the circumstances involved in such an option.

You wont know though till its too late.

Early warning systems work in my neighborhood (Langley AFB), as such, they work in yours?

The last guy that ratted them out on their secret nuclear aspirations was thrown in jail for 18 years. Try having a little chat with Mordechai Vennunu about it..oh wait they won't let you talk to him...oops

Satire and irony, what a lovely combination. He should have gotten life, perhaps even a firing squad, oops, but he did not.

seekerof

posted on Apr, 17 2006 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof
Early warning systems work in my neighborhood (Langley AFB), as such, they work in yours?

Good luck on that man. My friends, neighbors,customers and fellow NY'ers that died in 2001 weren't lucky enough to have a warning system that worked. I hope yours does when the time comes.

Satire and irony, what a lovely combination. He should have gotten life, perhaps even a firing squad, oops, but he did not.
seekerof

Now why did I know that you would of course think that someone releasing information about secret Weapons of Mass Destruction and the idea that your country was hiding it from the inspectors and the world would bring out other lethal options for punishment. Im glad he was courageous enough to do what he did and to let the world know their clandestine and sneaky ways. Its such a travesty that they have so many people covering for them in so many attrocities and affairs of clandestine nature.

As for the Samson Option, you are right, I don't know what it is, nor do I want to know or understand why a country would need something of that nature other then for blackmail. Its very doubtful that you can know its purpose, intent, targeting or range as well. Its very doubtful since they can't even be forthcoming about their nuclear plans to the world that they would confide in you the true use or plans for the Samson Option. I wish you much luck in your future conquering of the middle east and democratic molding of its people. For some reason I think you are going to fail miserably and make us all pay your price.

<< 1   >>

join