It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greetings...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2003 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Hi
I'm new to this site, but I've been reading this forum on and off for a while. Some VERY interesting theories. I don't even know what to believe anymore...I wish I was born a couple hundred years later when we will know more.

Anyways, just saying hi. O yea, and the thing I've read here that intrigues me most is the idea to raise children in a "freethinking world" where they are led to believe that magic and everything "weird" is real.

posted on Oct, 14 2003 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Hey, prevx. Welcome to ATS. I hope you enjoy your stay, and make sure to be an active posting member (join if you haven't). Remember ATS's slogan: "DENY IGNORANCE". It'll get you far. I welcome you into the ATS family... or community, or whatever you want to call it...

posted on Oct, 15 2003 @ 08:03 PM
link   
an active posting member? wheres that?

DENY IGNORANCE

posted on Oct, 15 2003 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Hey, welcome to ATS!

We explore all kinds of things here, except some very controversial and possibly dangerous topics that are banned.

Just dont ask too many questions.

Deny Ignorance?

No comment.

posted on Oct, 15 2003 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Hi and welcome! Strap in and get ready for the ride!

posted on Oct, 15 2003 @ 08:07 PM
link   
You realy got a thing for that havent you DR. I dont blame you though!

posted on Oct, 15 2003 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Welcome and enjoy your stay here at the AtS hotel. If you need anything, such as Alien,Paranormal,or Religious theories, its 2 stories down, and to your left.
If you need help with anything, our front desk admins can help you out with that. As for room service, you can call up, if you have enough ATS points, the RATS forum. Thank you for staying with AtS hotel.

Welcome.

-wD

[I gotta fix my background =/ ] EDIT: Heh, I fixed my colors

[Edited on 15-10-2003 by WeBDeviL]

posted on Oct, 15 2003 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Stay long or don't stay at all like I never say!

Conspiracies keep that paranoid blood pumping!

posted on Oct, 16 2003 @ 12:35 AM
link   
this site opened up a whole world of possibilities for me...

posted on Oct, 16 2003 @ 06:13 AM
link   
hey, i work for the gov, so denial is everything out here in the mysterious oregon desert! been out here since '84, i think. kind of fuzzy around that time.....was 60 last july, two tours in the orient, then bumping around until i sold out and went back to humping for uncle sam, now a civilian but still with it. there are some curious things out there, and maybe i can share some of them. got to get the hang of this board tho.

thanks for being here.

dr

top topics

join